• Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Please Call uphi?
Please Call Gudnite
Please Call Urgent
Please Call money

Please Call Ubisi

It happened to this dude in ma hood, the chic wanted milk(not the AG one :lol: ) for the child and the went "f*** it bayiliphunga no nyoko".
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Please Call uphi?
Please Call Gudnite
Please Call Urgent
Please Call money

Please Call Ubisi

It happened to this dude in ma hood, the chic wanted milk(not the AG one :lol: ) for the child and the went "f*** it bayiliphunga no nyoko".

:lol:

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
this pls call me shit's got otta hand.. had a nigga of mine sending me personalized sht on a Saturday morning.. tell me what u'd think of this shit>> saturday morning @ bout 04:00 drunk as f*** out wit ma otha niggas and some chicks..

1...... pls call Disprin
2..... pls call toothache
3..... pls call ASAP

f***in hell for a moment there in my drunk state I thought WTF!!! pls call disprin???? so I asked ths chk to help me out.. so she reads all'a them and busts out laughin like a mofaka.. bout a sec later I add 1 +1 (had a blond moment mixed le Jack) f*** when I realized wht tht nikka wanted I 2 laughed my a** off.

ya neh... being broke is a Bitch!!
roete aan almal tehuis

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
about 3years back a dude sent me a "plesase call me" to tell me to stay away from his girlfriend. still cant believe it. He was even next to his girl while he was doing that. stampisha u "L" on his forehead.

:lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Another strange one i saw was on Nyambz's fone. i think it was from a cat in the Eastern Cape (i know it aint you Cash-Money :wink: ). it read... Please Call Givmebitjo

i think this cat deserves full marks for creativity. I hope he managed to get that beat from nyambo.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"
Another strange one i saw was on Nyambz's fone. i think it was from a cat in the Eastern Cape (i know it aint you Cash-Money :wink: ). it read... Please Call Givmebitjo

i think this cat deserves full marks for creativity. I hope he managed to get that beat from nyambo.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  u not making this ihst up are u?? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  talkin bout high degree hustlin

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
strangest please call me i ever seen was from some chic friend of mine's ex. it went...  Please Call Itsover!

had the same ish as RR

dude plz calling me to stay away from "his" girl

but that ish u done mentioned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i send em jus to irritate peeps

PLease call FTSEK

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!
that cat deserves a beat man! yo nyambs hook him up! hahahahhaha!!!!
at least a ringtone! LOL!

utlwa beat :lol:
@cash_sog

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
about 3years back a dude sent me a "plesase call me" to tell me to stay away from his girlfriend. still cant believe it. He was even next to his girl while he was doing that. stampisha u "L" on his forehead.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Reminds me of the Kabelo song "Yekele ukusms icherry yam".
I stay chiseled

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
strangest please call me i ever seen was from some chic friend of mine's ex. it went...  Please Call Itsover!

I have been in that boat b4 Kinda of silly then they say they were trying to get your attention
"..In briCK's words ...Tryflin ...
Damn  :evil:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
talkin' about Please Call Me thin' I jus got ma celf a nite mare Gurl Friend Horro of those... what's worse it's been less than 2w/k we nu each otha & I don no man she Changez her no.s now & then. Sendin' ps. call Baby.luv? & then nu no.s... nu numba not accessable!!! otha recent 1 they eitha voice mail or shut. What the Hell is wit that ladiez??? Gurl playin' Syko or wut?

By the way, y'all heard that Prank Rude Boi played yesterday on Cell C Manager? He Convienced him 2 Give all Cell C membaz free callz this cumin' w/k&... we waitin' 2 C if he's gonna do it!!!
 :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D Freeee oll w/k& Callz, there's Gonna Be Network Break-Dowwwwn 4 Real Man
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Me back at Tech I was planning to lay down this other galfriend of mine the following day. We talked about it and we agreed that 2morro is it, Ziyasha. But this chick was very very dodgy....so me I woke on the following day, prepare everything then at 10h00AM I got this call back from her Please Call Periods......I was  :x  :x   :oops:  :oops:  upset....then I replied back Please call Uyanya
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Gifted Much"
Please Call Periods......I was  :x  :x   :oops:  :oops:  upset....then I replied back Please call Uyanya

please call hilarious.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -