Calling out Baserock

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
:D deac,baserock,zee supremes and tate!!!!! :D
f*** all :lol:  yall niggas! :lol:

:lol: Show me what you got (lil mama).....

Little nukka I got money stax bigger than you....Fall back
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D yo Zee Supremes! im lovin ya swag nigga!!!!!!!!!

lemme change my statement a bit -  :D  deac,baserock,and tate!!!!!  
f*** all  yall niggas!  :lol:

hahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!

ONE!
@cash_sog

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Baserock"

haha wussup guy?
the bushmen--clearly deragotory, but i was being called many names also. i figured taking it to a level that gets beneath every africans skin.
i know the sterotypes, and used it for my own arsenal.

What up. lol! Word. Aight. Did'nt know cats knew that. "Gets under every skin. Guess that's the essence of being in a battle, knowing which buttons to push. Anyway, whatever, was'nt really crying at home.

I was in Africa in January.my experience there left me feeling more puzzled and dissatisfied with international relations.

^^Elaborate player.

somebody from Africa needs to change the hiphop culture on a global stage soon. matter of fact, music culture in general.

the US is importing all of our big label artist albums to countries of Africa. YAY!!!!!!!!!! those artists and label execs. really don't give a damn whos listening, long as you paid them. well i want some of yall to take that shit back. excede the trendy america's pop culture.

Why doesn't anybody step up and slam america's mediocracy in music.
From Africa Please Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of problems still exist, in terms of how things are structured that stops this from just happening overnight. For instance:

1. Major labels, that clearly are all based in the U.S. & have the muscle to push music to that nation, do have offices and branches worldwide, as a natural thing for any big company that wants to keep growing It's these same branches & offices that exist as any other major company office/branch - i.e. their entire budgets, targets, and direction of the branch is dictated by the head office.
Now seeing as they are U.S. companies, priority is on U.S. products, & thus they're more willing to sell as many copies of the U.S. made album locally, & then the same artist has another part of the deal the caters for foreign sales, & a budget for the foreign marketing. That's the major difference between artists in Africa & those in U.S...the inclusion of the foreign aspect of the deal, allowing for the artist to be sold in foreign countries.
That foreign aspect of the deal impacts everything because clearly, for the media, if a product is not going to be avalible in local stores, there's no point in running the story, let alone even play the music-radio or t.v. The d.j. in clubs & mixshow programmes is an entirely different discussion, & honetsly they hold the power to impact the business (i.e...create the demand in the market place, for the product not available in stores).  
The major up your a** of the whole thing is that it does'nt take a rocket scientist to see that these foreign budgets for the U.S. based artist would be significantly bigger than the budget for the artist based in the foreign country that the Major label is operating in. It's a vicious circle because by the time this U.S. artist is getting such a budget for a foreign release in another country, they have reached a certain level of "major artist level" (sold X amount of copies), therefore justifying them having a bigger budget than foreign country artist who has'nt reached certain level of "major artist level" (sold X amount of copies)- but how would've that artist reached that level without the proper backing?

^^-It's like signing up someone for a job/promotion into a new position that has serious responsibilites, without given them the necessary backing e.g. handover/ training/clearly defined job description- the person is actually set up to fail & get fired for unsatisfactory perfomance.

2. How does an artist in one of Africa's 50 something countries get to win over the backing of an American executive that makes the ultimate record marketing decisions, when that same exec does'nt even understand/speak the language the artist makes the music in?
In the music business, at some level-however small-there's some form of pa**ion/belief in backing a certain artist, just like in any business the directors/founders/decision makers in managerial positions have a certain level of pa**ionate belief in a product or service the company sells: otherwise who would have set up the company originally & why?
-Answer, Artists need to be affiliated with companies that have their head offices in (whatever) African country, that has the same vision U.S. companies had, of eventually taking their products worldwide. That's how African artists will take over the global music culture as you asked.

Problem is, these companies are not around yet, or they initally exist but with some apsect of the vision and execution of objectives that hinders the successful "global take over" goal.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
:D yo Zee Supremes! im lovin ya swag nigga!!!!!!!!!

lemme change my statement a bit -  :D  deac,baserock,and tate!!!!!  
f*** all  yall niggas!  :lol:

hahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!

ONE!

Im just bullsh1ttin man. Check out Mo's new song. "I got my Mind" on www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Baserock

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://musicplustv.com/Baserock
Quote from: "TNG"
Quote from: "Baserock"

haha wussup guy?
the bushmen--clearly deragotory, but i was being called many names also. i figured taking it to a level that gets beneath every africans skin.
i know the sterotypes, and used it for my own arsenal.

What up. lol! Word. Aight. Did'nt know cats knew that. "Gets under every skin. Guess that's the essence of being in a battle, knowing which buttons to push. Anyway, whatever, was'nt really crying at home.

I was in Africa in January.my experience there left me feeling more puzzled and dissatisfied with international relations.

^^Elaborate player.

somebody from Africa needs to change the hiphop culture on a global stage soon. matter of fact, music culture in general.

the US is importing all of our big label artist albums to countries of Africa. YAY!!!!!!!!!! those artists and label execs. really don't give a damn whos listening, long as you paid them. well i want some of yall to take that shit back. excede the trendy america's pop culture.

Why doesn't anybody step up and slam america's mediocracy in music.
From Africa Please Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of problems still exist, in terms of how things are structured that stops this from just happening overnight. For instance:

1. Major labels, that clearly are all based in the U.S. & have the muscle to push music to that nation, do have offices and branches worldwide, as a natural thing for any big company that wants to keep growing It's these same branches & offices that exist as any other major company office/branch - i.e. their entire budgets, targets, and direction of the branch is dictated by the head office.
Now seeing as they are U.S. companies, priority is on U.S. products, & thus they're more willing to sell as many copies of the U.S. made album locally, & then the same artist has another part of the deal the caters for foreign sales, & a budget for the foreign marketing. That's the major difference between artists in Africa & those in U.S...the inclusion of the foreign aspect of the deal, allowing for the artist to be sold in foreign countries.
That foreign aspect of the deal impacts everything because clearly, for the media, if a product is not going to be avalible in local stores, there's no point in running the story, let alone even play the music-radio or t.v. The d.j. in clubs & mixshow programmes is an entirely different discussion, & honetsly they hold the power to impact the business (i.e...create the demand in the market place, for the product not available in stores).  
The major up your a** of the whole thing is that it does'nt take a rocket scientist to see that these foreign budgets for the U.S. based artist would be significantly bigger than the budget for the artist based in the foreign country that the Major label is operating in. It's a vicious circle because by the time this U.S. artist is getting such a budget for a foreign release in another country, they have reached a certain level of "major artist level" (sold X amount of copies), therefore justifying them having a bigger budget than foreign country artist who has'nt reached certain level of "major artist level" (sold X amount of copies)- but how would've that artist reached that level without the proper backing?

^^-It's like signing up someone for a job/promotion into a new position that has serious responsibilites, without given them the necessary backing e.g. handover/ training/clearly defined job description- the person is actually set up to fail & get fired for unsatisfactory perfomance.

2. How does an artist in one of Africa's 50 something countries get to win over the backing of an American executive that makes the ultimate record marketing decisions, when that same exec does'nt even understand/speak the language the artist makes the music in?
In the music business, at some level-however small-there's some form of pa**ion/belief in backing a certain artist, just like in any business the directors/founders/decision makers in managerial positions have a certain level of pa**ionate belief in a product or service the company sells: otherwise who would have set up the company originally & why?
-Answer, Artists need to be affiliated with companies that have their head offices in (whatever) African country, that has the same vision U.S. companies had, of eventually taking their products worldwide. That's how African artists will take over the global music culture as you asked.

Problem is, these companies are not around yet, or they initally exist but with some apsect of the vision and execution of objectives that hinders the successful "global take over" goal.

(thats too easy man)
you could probably do this. and you should do this. you might not meet all the goals through your lifetime, but i promise that with your best effort someone will pick up the ball and keep it up. it's worth a try.
quot;For that time, at any moment, for this purpose.
 til I Die!"

Base~