Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I'm Upset!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It's turns out my boss saw it as I saw it. He undesrtands and agrees with everything I said. This is the IT deparment boss who happens to be coloured, my direct manager is white and seems rather uncomfortable and he hasnt spoken to me.  something was mumbled about him having questions about the situation but i dont know what questions are those.

It was a cool chat but I'm looking forward to the bar chat. I hope all these mofos will be there and if not I hope the word is all over this building already. they probably wont talk about that incident if they've heard what I said about it anyway.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
nuf respect man.. but the sad thing is fact that these racist f***s dnt evn realize what they doin... being racist is just 2nd nature to them- but it dont upset me tho, what upsets me is black people lickin up to white folks. met this ignorant black f*** that took pride in the fact that in all his life he aint never dated black women.. i mean what the f***?!?!? sure i'd f*** a white chick but it aint like they better than blacks.

My point is we need to voice ourselves more and act as ONE against these f***n racists.. f*** em!!!!
roete aan almal tehuis

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yeah man we gotta Rearrange the Reality of this sick world we live in these f***en crackers are still living in the f***ed up past.
 :cry:  :cry:

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Good for you RR.Sometimes u can't have it both ways.Saying what's on ur mind is bound to get some people "offended".

Instead of looking at themselves they want to project their bullshit on you. f*** that.
I stay chiseled

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
thats just f***ed up....shit like this aint never gonna stop. speaking out about it RR was the right thing I suppose even though it won't change anything..do you have any clue how oblivious to thier rasism white people are...these peeps don't even know that they are doing it thats how insignificant these f***ers think we is...I am extremly vocal and have missed out on career oppotunities coz of my refuse to shut up mouth...THEN you got these blacks that hang with white folks talking bout we equal you blacks need to reconcile..f*** that shit I said it once we can't co-exist easily with white folk they can't think like we think...ah well live and let live.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
so how was the vibe in the office so far this new week?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Witness in silence"
so how was the vibe in the office so far this new week?

Things are just normal actually except for my direct manager. He seemed like he was just avoiding sayin anything to me or keeping eye contact. He seemed uncomfortable until yesterday towards lunch time when he just out of the blue told me that he understands that during this type of weather the trains schedule tends to be messed up so I should not worry about sending him a message that I'm runing late. I wasnt late yesterday or even the day before by the way.

I dont know what to conclude about his behaviour it's possible that he could  be one of those white people who feel too embarrased about his fellow white men's racist behaviour. i'm saying this because I remember earlier this year just after my birthday, my friend bought me a mountain bike for my birthday and for himself. We were riding our mountain bikes going to another friends place. coincidentally both our front wheels tires burst. So we had to walk back home with my bike on my shoulder sort of and because of laziness my friend was pushing his though that was obviously f***ing up his tire. while walking on Milton road we were stopped by the police asking us where we're going and who's bikes are these.

I get to work on Monday we're having a short team chat so at end of it everyone was sharing to everyone what they got up to the previous weekend so when it was my turn I told them about my firend buying me a mountain bike and what happened during the ride but as soon as I mentioned the part about being stopped by the cops he just had something to do and quickly left. :?

I dont know man maybe he feels too ashamed 'cause he has mentioned to me that he sees every person the same as the other and that he grew up listening to Bob Marley but his parents hated that.  :?

Everyone else is just on their normal behaviour.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Disgusting. Pity how racism breeds racism. Dumb f***in racists, all of em.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rip_the_jacker

quote]

i almost died loling te first time I saw this..the one however that I saw...said "Niggers!!!!" as opposed to what is written there

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Yo Ive been reading dis thread and I feel that what was done was wrong NO DOUBT.

But some of you dumb f***s is just plain rasist like for example Im white but who gave the right to some of you guys to say shit like "White mother f***er" Or "Cracker" Too me did shit is never going to be reslved cause some of you is too shallow minded and plain stupid. I mean come on lets address this as adults and shit and not be narrow minded.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
Yo Ive been reading dis thread and I feel that what was done was wrong NO DOUBT.

But some of you dumb f***s is just plain rasist like for example Im white but who gave the right to some of you guys to say shit like "White mother f***er" Or "Cracker" Too me did shit is never going to be reslved cause some of you is too shallow minded and plain stupid. I mean come on lets address this as adults and shit and not be narrow minded.

get over urself...this ain't abt u :arrow:
 am hell behold!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
Quote from: "explicit"

get over urself...this ain't abt u :arrow:

Basically

I don't condone words like crakkker I think its stupid..just coz you got a name for us blacks I'll come up with one for you...chlidish to say least

I do take ofense though when a white person says black people are "shallow minded and plain stupid"( your words not mine) that's the exact thinking that got us where we are right now..what you are saying IS there Deep Blacks they cool and there Broad minded blacks They cool but the rest are just a bunch of shallow norrow mindded niggers.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

Basically

I don't condone words like crakkker I think its stupid..just coz you got a name for us blacks I'll come up with one for you...chlidish to say least
I do take ofense though when a white person says black people are "shallow minded and plain stupid"( your words not mine) that's the exact thinking that got us where we are right now..what you are saying IS there Deep Blacks they cool and there Broad minded blacks They cool but the rest are just a bunch of shallow norrow mindded niggers.

Word!!!!Brick

@Explicit- U never learn do you??????? For one to be racist one has to be in a powerful position economically & politically and most white ppl in this country occupy that position!!!!!