Africasgateway.com

THE GAME VS EMINEM

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
http://www.defsounds.com/rumors/view/1694-the-game-to-diss-eminem.html

According to thegamezone.ovh.org The Game has promised a new diss to Eminem regarding what Eminem said to Dr. Dre. A source close to Eminem said that Dr. Dre should forget about The Game and do something else “professional”, like thinking about G-Unit. The Game promised a new diss to Eminem, however the name of the diss and when it would come out is still not known.

After numerous outbursts at concerts about the Shady label and a possible subliminal on My Bitch, is Game ready to say Eminem by name on a track? Stay tuned!

Ok! my thoughts on this!

Yeah its on..the net will be mad Hyping this shit bro...

This will be the strongest beef for the last few years!!
YEah...

I been waiting for this for ages...

Eminem will definatly win, but Game will stand strong, u know the disses, besides Game can Attack eminem from alota things, black bitch track, benzino, all the Nsynv and brintey beef...

But in real life, If Gam does Ra** Ka** to eminem, eminem will probably end up on life Support for the rest of his life. How much he weight?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The Game = Biggest attentiion seeking media whore next to paris hilton

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
The Game = Biggest attentiion seeking media whore next to paris hilton

I can see Game doing it for publicity, I mean I aint dissing him on the real, but even  game fans no that nobody talking about Game for a while, only when he came out with another diss against Jay, and 50 is when he was talked about. So for him, its a publicity thing, the quesiton is will Em waste his time on beef again? I mean, after the whole Ja and Benzino thing, then Proof getting killed, I dont see him beefing. But if Em does go in at Game, he will rip him. I just dont see it happening. I think Em might be more focused on Stat, Cashis and Creek, D 12 and his new album to do the whole beef shit, I mean we all no GAme dont have any problems with it, it aint like he is doing anything with his crew, thats the difference right there.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
He's an attention seeking lame seriously no wonder vida, mya, mellissa............. aint want him  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
no wonder vida, mya, mellissa............. aint want him  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Imagine asking a chick for her email address in a party instead of her numbers,,ha! ha! VIDA REFUSED 2 EVEN GIVE GAME Her Email address.ha! ha! game is stupid.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
After listening to the new cashis it seems like eminem is sort of washed up, he is weak at the moment and can be ripped in a battle, eminem was never as great as jin/murda mook/serious jones in battling anyway

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
no wonder vida, mya, mellissa............. aint want him  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Imagine asking a chick for her email address in a party instead of her numbers,,ha! ha! VIDA REFUSED 2 EVEN GIVE GAME Her Email address.ha! ha! game is stupid.

This is my favourite tho

Quote from: "Mya"
Well, I had an A&R inform me of the song before I even heard it. That day I had my birthday party and the Game came through and said he wants to take me out to dinner and I’m thinking, ‘This sucker just called me a bitch on his record.’ So I told him, ‘Nice to meet you, but I have some friends I have to get to.’ I kept it polite, but kept it moving.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Eminem can murder Game in a rap Battle/cypher kinda thing, no question about that. but on this one i will have to go with Game his done them all 50/Ra**/vida/jayz, i mean Game will take this 1

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
[ ‘This sucker just called me a bitch on his record.’ So I told him, ‘Nice to meet you, but I have some friends I have to get to.’ I kept it polite, but kept it moving.

[/quote]

ha! ha! ha! ha! Game lost!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "illmas"
Eminem can murder Game in a rap Battle/cypher kinda thing, no question about that. but on this one i will have to go with Game his done them all 50/Ra**/vida/jayz, i mean Game will take this 1

lol dude dont let 8 mile fool you, jin can murder eminem in live rap battle, eminem is good on wax

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
Quote from: "illmas"

lol dude dont let 8 mile fool you, jin can murder eminem in live rap battle, eminem is good on wax

what am saying is Game can kill Em on Wax no doubt. but in that 8 mile kind of thing (1 on 1 battle) game cant last a second i have got some rap olympic videos from back in the day, and eminen slayed them niggas until MC JUICE murdered him.

JIN vs Eminen???? lets see  :roll:  :roll:  Eminen WINS NO DOUBT

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
the game vs another hiphop guy
wow how interesting..... :roll:

and in other news

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
"IN ORDER TO MASTER D ART OF WAR, DONT START A WAR"- Em free'd

Illmas can u hook a brother up with those 'rap olympic videos'. thanks.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
check out the TRACK "U CRAZY" @ MYSPACE
& TELL ME WHAT U HEARING.
http://myspace.com/thegame