Africasgateway.com

PROkid shoes!

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
Congra ntwazen, I'm happy 4 him.
I believe its called ProInk. I've anticipated this one for long. Check d images here:
http://www.loxionkulca.com/catalogue/showproductsinarange.asp?productsectionid=2&productsectioname=Shoes&productrangeid=2&productrangename=Pro%20Kid&CurrentPage=1&contentpageID=

Generally, I've never been impressed by Loxion Kulca. But now i'll consider their stuff(sneakers, shoes) coz they r not original.

But d timing to introduce his sneaker 2 d market is/was not right, he should have 1st released a strong 'come back' album along or in conjunction with d sneaker.
Thus, a**uming dat peeps wud b happy with 'd great return'-  d album would get love, therefore regaining his market share-leader- leading 2 cats actually being more receptive to d shoe.
Basiclly PRO should have striked WHEN  d iron was hot.

For instance 50 released dat G Unit sneaker AFTER Get Rich when he was still on fire. Imagine if 50 distributed his sneaker after releasing The Messacre, i don think he would have sold as many as he did.

NB: buy 'proudly S.A.'
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

Mabu

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Gotta be honest, haven't checked out what they look like but i don't know hey...like u i aint neva really been a loxion kultcha fan and i'm not sure that now that they've released a Pro "INK?" range i'm gonna start...!
quot;Arrogance prevents us from hearing the lessons that this world teaches."

-D. Koontz

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Yo Bigups man.. nice to c hustling catz make it
roete aan almal tehuis

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Get this money playa. We need residuals and multiple streams of income.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

guerillapopsoup

wow. those are quite horrible. his music is, at best, semi-digestible, but them horrendous kicks is just taking shit too far!

what is it with blacks and 'taylors, anyway?

is it the 'loxion' or the 'kulcha' or both?  :D

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "guerillapopsoup"
wow. those are quite horrible. his music is, at best, semi-digestible, but them horrendous kicks is just taking shit too far!

what is it with blacks and 'taylors, anyway?

is it the 'loxion' or the 'kulcha' or both?  :D

For an underachiever you do talk a lot. What's your claim to fame. By any degree you have not risked anything or put yourself in the line of fire to attain your goals. Probably mommy and daddies labor afforded you that lavish vanity that you seem to flaunt effortlessly. Meanwhile, homies like Prokid, Morale, Slikour,Maggz put they futures on the line and their hearts in this game and brought the love back. They made the corporate world connect to the youth and create opportunities for ya critic flunkies to step up take it to the next level.If you were principled you would recognize the living legends and give praise instead your pubscent tirades. Prokid is going down in Hip Hop history.What's your contribution to the game instead of your venom? (Think about it) Before you try and destroy Pro's credibility.

Pro is among the pioneers and taking his brand to the next level. I was there when Pro was just a Slaghuis rapper, Soweto's Pied Piper, the voice of the struggle. Through his words wh cultivated an audience and captured a culture. He went from humble beginnings to overcoming his struggles. This is one Soweto's success stories and I'll be damned if  I let you  throw dirt on his name...Klipspruit stand up for your solider.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

guerillapopsoup

wow. Zee-Supreme, you are the following:

dishonest. emotional. sensitive. insecure. childish. BAWLIN!!!  :D

Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"
For an underachiever you do talk a lot. What's your claim to fame.

i'm an underachiever = maybe, maybe not - i'm not tellin! but i do hold a masters on something or the other from a university of some sort. my opinion = you in tears. why? this is strange. i think. you don't?

Meanwhile, homies like Prokid, Morale, Slikour,Maggz put they futures on the line and their hearts in this game and brought the love back.

but 'Preme! they too could have gone to school! but instead they chose the 'hard life' and had to hustle their way into slushing out mediocrity to the simunye grooves demographic! :D i might be wrong about this, but i also don't recall there ever really being any game TO bring back. what does that hip hop statement mean? as banal as it seems i'm interested!

I was there when Pro was just a Slaghuis rapper, Soweto's Pied Piper, the voice of the struggle.

great! but what struggle are you talking about? to be a rapper? ha ha! to be a rapper leading an army of other rappers behind you? ha ha!  to take the revered 'kasi kulcha' and whore it back to the boardroom? ha ha! f*** outta here with that pr bullshit. your boy is aiight at his best moments. his kicks are a horrendous mistake that should quickly be recalled. and you, my good sir, are a sad man who really should consider getting back to school.

and quit dickriding.

(during which i'd appreciate it if we remained friends!  :D)

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Hmmnnn :? :

Interested to hear what the Converse All-Star enthusiasts/ "Purists" like Jozi Rhozi have to say  :idea:

Over to to you MBhlak...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
im not having it.

im happy for him. im all for the hustle. i support being all you can be and more. BUT.

wait for mine id say... :wink:

..and i dont know what it is with blacks and chuck t's guerilla. but this bhlakh says theyve got FLAVOUR jo.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
talking about my chuck t's...

did i tell you about my misfortune tate. how they all set me back. hit me where it goddamn hurts. like they knew. did they not clean out my collection. jozi aint nuthin nice bra. it aint nuthin nice. went from 'the girl in the pink all stars' to nothing. but still i rise.

LOVE is what it means to start the collection again. to juuust start it again. like whatever chaps.

* I WILL NOT BE STOPPED MWAAAAHAHA :evil:  *

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"

did i tell you about my misfortune tate. how they all set me back. hit me where it goddamn hurts. like they knew. did they not clean out my collection. jozi aint nuthin nice bra. it aint nuthin nice. went from 'the girl in the pink all stars' to nothing. but still i rise.

LOVE is what it means to start the collection again. to juuust start it again. like whatever chaps.

* I WILL NOT BE STOPPED MWAAAAHAHA :evil:  *

For our beloved Rhozi:

*Soon we will be whole again* what size & address love?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"

'the girl in the pink all stars' to nothing. but still i rise.

I never got the obsession with Chuck's either, but my girlfriend loves hers. Pink ones, blue ones, black ones...

The only pair of Chucks I ever considered buying were a limited editin John Lennon (I'm a Beatles fan, sue me) pair that I saw once, but unfortunately they didn't ship to SA.

I like Jack Purcells though, white ones, black ones, Getting the tartan ones that I saw at Gateway soon. still nothing better than my Adidas though.

Hope the Prokid shoe deal makes him some money anyway.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* INTERNET HUG FOR ALL OF THEM - SPREADS ARMS *
(would you tell them i love them and they must come home)

your girl sounds like a girl after my own heart pyro. tell her i said wasup. she knows what time it is. i was chasing the rainbow man. it was a minor prolem of mine. like please can i have those aswell. can i have them all :mrgreen: ja. i sustained serious injuries.

i have gone on to develop a smallinyana crush on some adidas though (im sure this is beakers fault. im sure - distractions and shyt). we flirt through the store window. and im like. hey you. stop that. stop that right now i say. ill come back for you. ill take you. i swear. and then youll be sorry. watch your step.

:D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah I recently bought her a pair of Adis, at first she wasn't feeling them at all, but now I've noticed her wearing them more and more.

I would have loved to own a pair of the Superstar special Jam Master Jay edition.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
jo. tates being a bully. on some forcing us to play hospcotch. on some refer to  :arrow:

so anyway. your sneaks are in his shop window. like do go there.

chuckle.