Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wordplay-The Innovators/Brainchild/The Suite Open Mic night

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Wow!! Wordplay was off-the heezay once again. Chapter 2 of the Wordplay Open mic session went off well. Some new cat by the name of Wing Wong came through doing something the crowd was feeling. (he was there last time with another cat namred  Chang who was rapping on some beat he got from Milk which souded tight by the way. Anyway) As usual, everyone that steps up to the mic is usually nice.
Then ROB 1 also did his thing. At the end of his set, he said anybody that wanted to battle him should step up. Well..Wing WOng stepped up and damn where we not entertained? Both MCs had some damn bloody witty stuff coming out. Consider the crowd that rocks up is a mixture of your backpacker hiphop headz, as well as regular peeps coming out to just chill, and the plentiful (talented) shorties, it´s nice to see when the mcs can get such a mixed crowd responding, laughing, whowing, going bananas at every punchline!! Straight up dope man. The level of mcing over here is actually getting stupidly ridiculous.
Wordplay is an open mic seesion brought every fortnight Thursday by The Innovators/Brainchild Promotions/ and The Suite. Comedy, poetry, mcing,singing, open to all. For more details and reviews of the nights check out  http://www.theeye.rucus.net/_sgt/m1_1.htm" target="_blank" target="_new">http://www.theeye.rucus.net/_sgt/m1_1.htm
Peace

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
 :-(
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!