Ya neh!
 :arrow:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
cash o joke sani!! a sad 1 not a funny 1 @ that.. ek is klaar met jou kak posts, nie meer nie!!!
roete aan almal tehuis

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
from  a completely diffrent perspective of a person who is not an MCEE or even tryina be, aperson who is a hip hop supporter, who is mad about hip hop.

im sorry to break it to u guys but seriously ZULUBOY is a whack mcee

no matter who says what, coz i also got the album and i didnt realise how whack this cat actually is
UNTIL

i watched ONE on Friday, i was so embarrased, he flunked his lines on national tv, his doesnt know how to freestyle and he looked like he didnt given two shits after one then we decided to listen to the cd and needless to say he is a whack mcee!

Its just an opinion folks and as writers block say
they are like a** wholes EVERYBODY GOT ONE

AND THAT IS MY OPINION!
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"
it might sound destructive cos it hurts to know that ur weak n cant grow!

Main I feel your post. But, you also implying that other people will never grow/will never make it. Even if they wanted to. No matter what they do. If they can't they can't. they can dream and all that. but hey, the realirty is they can't. Hope you didn't create your own box right there dawg, cos you still out there in the public face, striving to grow at what you do.

i got u man! trust me! everytime im on TV or RADIO! im out to make a statement! im out to prove myself! i'll never settle for comin off HALF a**ED!!!!
so the public will decide ultimately if im the truth or not!
SOME CATS THO! truth be told will never POP! they jus plain whack!
look at Jub jub!
he never gon pop man! its the f***in truth! its jus sad that these whack dudes is gettin deals, then floppin! n then they close the doors for new hungry cats with real skill.

this is whats happening now! the labels have sobered up from that hype of SA hiphop!
sheer hiphop is dead! they  focussin on HOUSE again!
Gallo aint signin nobody! they lost faith in anybody sellin cos of the flops like Selwyn!
SONY dont do hiphop no more! period! jus AFRO-JAZZ!
EMI is signing n dropping cats! they have no faith to build an artist! they all do first album, sell not as much as expected! do second album, sell even less! why invest in a career when this is the trend with ALL our signed artists!
Ghetto Ruff aint f***in wit nobody except for Kwai-hop and Muthaland Crunk!

cant u see that if these whack dudes stay any longer and we jus sit back! soon there will be NO market at ALL for HIPHOP in SA!!!!!!
this is serious shit! so i dont take it lightly when Tumi,zubz,Proverb embarrasin the WHOLE OF SA HIPHOP and cats like Zuluboy making TV stations think were jus a bunch of fumbling baffoons and unproffesional wannabees!!!!!!

REAL TALK!
f*** these niggas man! rather get a yung cat like me to put my all in it than have them spoil it for all of us tryin to come up!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"
cash o joke sani!! a sad 1 not a funny 1 @ that.. ek is klaar met jou kak posts, nie meer nie!!!

u call yaself TRUTHKID! HUHHHHHH!!!!!!!????

U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!! :lol:

u asked for the truth, n i gave it to ya man!!!!!!
what more do u want!!!!!!?

yo Tokyo! u speakin real man!
real talk! thank you!
zulu boy f***en sucks!!!
why is everybody always scared to say how they feel!?

now get over yaself truthkid :D
pull yaself together man! why u takin this so hard?
DO u have ZULUBOY posters on ya wall or sumthin!? :lol:

ps. if u do........man,cmon! lose the posters man!!!!!! LOL!!!
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "cash"

cant u see that if these whack dudes stay any longer and we jus sit back! soon there will be NO market at ALL for HIPHOP in SA!!!!!!
this is serious shit! so i dont take it lightly when Tumi,zubz,Proverb embarrasin the WHOLE OF SA HIPHOP and cats like Zuluboy making TV stations think were jus a bunch of fumbling baffoons and unproffesional wannabees!!!!!!

The heads wont listen unfortunately, but truth be told, proverb, zubz,tumi etc aren't the ones that are suppose to be looked at in the game. yeah they got skill on the mic but thats about it, ppl don't want to hear metaphors or galactic stars from mars, or parallel headphones

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "Bondizzo"

The heads wont listen unfortunately, but truth be told, proverb, zubz,tumi etc aren't the ones that are suppose to be looked at in the game. yeah they got skill on the mic but thats about it, ppl don't want to hear metaphors or galactic stars from mars, or parallel headphones

add ya wack beats on there too..
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
missed that shit...yeh if truth be told,, the so-called "heads" here in Durban dont really fil the kat...but hey he gat signed, he making moola and getting gigs....ppp
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"

add ya wack beats on there too..

yeah my beats dont cater for the headz, sorry. Ask the ladies about my beats son

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ Bondizzo..............how is them beats for heads sound like dude???
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "Myth"
@ Bondizzo..............how is them beats for heads sound like dude???

I don't do that music, I don't try to be primo or 9th wonder. I do me

Sean Pages

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
"paralelle cat in a headphone"  :lol:   :lol:  Yo Cash! u really need to chill with all that name jerking son.
.u got a  point But dont you think they still deserve a """lil bit of respect"" looking at where are? They are definatley doing something unlike alot o rapper turn haters out there u know.
KA Tin Man : I got so much beats i dont need a heart.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
oooooohhhhhhhhh :D

hahahhaa!!!! that was cold!
but bondizzo got a valid point! the heads are f***in up the whole game cos they takin the shine when they cant even handle the light!
theyre uderground heads! not hiphop/rap stars!
nice point B!

hahahahaha! LOL! on the mzansii XXL comment! :lol:
@cash_sog

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: Bondizzo
Quote from: Msanii_XL

yeah my beats dont cater for the headz, sorry. Ask the ladies about my beats son

Your shit wack juice son...it ain't an underground thing neither..

word to swizz beats!!
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"

u call yaself TRUTHKID! HUHHHHHH!!!!!!!????

U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!! :lol:

u asked for the truth, n i gave it to ya man!!!!!!
what more do u want!!!!!!?

u missing the point.. I CAN handle the truth, I just cnt handle kak. & the truth here is that u talkin kak. ur head is packd up with all this delusions and shit.. tht xplains all ur kak ideas.
sometimes i find ur shit funny, mara wa tena most times. & thats the truth kid!!!
roete aan almal tehuis