• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Illmas wrote:
- Sony SVGA 74cm TV worth R8500
- Pioneer H/Theater worth R6500
- PS2
- P4 PC worth a lifetime - had all my beats on it!
- Countless stacks of CDs/Vinyls/MP3s/pron
- Gear(clothes and kicks) they only left me a pair of my black tims

I am taking you to church

:!: Never worship material things

And No Sangoma will not help.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
rhythmic: We go to work and hustle in order to get paid. We get paid in order to buy stuff to survive (food, shelter, water, and light). If you can survive, you still need to communicate (phones, TV news, email/pc, and etc), you still need to be entertained as well (movies on PLASMA, DSTV and etc), so we buy communication and entertainment stuff, you also need leisure and some other forms of pleasure. I guess it's what they call the Pyramid of human needs. Ain't nothing material. I guess your parents bought them TVs and home theaters for the same purpose. They were not being material. Maybe review your mind set/the way you view things. Or just delve a lil bit deeper sometimes

AND

Africa has lost to Westernization. Eish, long ago. But hey we still in Africa and we going to continue and live the way our ancestors did. It by choice, not influenced by popular point of view. We still going to slaughter them mbuzi's, bokhwe's, nkomos. We still going to make huge gatherings in ceremonies and feast on what we have slaughtered. We still going to respek the elder, especially the ancestors. We still going to go to Sangomas, iziNyanga, abahloli, and so on, similar to the way we got to doctors. In simple terms, we still going to be black and African.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
blak boy wrote

so only feel bad for you. might advice you reading "If" by rudyard Kipling, but I doubt it'l help.

i read it.made me feel better - thanks[/b]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Quote from: "blak boy"
yo that is some phuckd up ish my man, sorry to hear that, damn!!! lostvaluables there. never been in your position and i hope to never be in one so only feel bad for you. might advice you reading "If" by rudyard Kipling, but I doubt it'l help. hardy joe

Disparaging as it may sound, I think we live in a time and place where its not if but when it happens to you...

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Yo some lady in the office is like when she got jacked she went to one of them Sangomas, and it took about two months when she was just about to give up. Some crazy looking cat knocked at her door to tell her to forgive her, for what he had done to her and he took the cops to where the lady's shit had been sold to. man!
If such shit happens why are them Sangomas over looked when crime hits US the copers must work in collabo with these people to get them bastards! dont you think?

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol does this african magic stuff work ? isn't it illegal to do that(if you can do that) ?

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Quote from: "illmas"
Yo some lady in the office is like when she got jacked she went to one of them Sangomas, and it took about two months when she was just about to give up. Some crazy looking cat knocked at her door to tell her to forgive her, for what he had done to her and he took the cops to where the lady's shit had been sold to. man!
If such shit happens why are them Sangomas over looked when crime hits US the copers must work in collabo with these people to get them bastards! dont you think?

Westernization brainwashed Africa. Am also a victim, don't wanna lie. We look down on who we really are, and try a**ociated ourselves wif all crazy ish. The reason we so lost. For instance, you even have Blacks who have converted to Jews cos of faith. We forget that our culture recognizes God as the creator, as Alpha and Omega, i.e. Umvelinqangi. We lack an understanding (mostly our generation) of who we are and what exactly do our cultures entail. We fail to understand things like: that even Sangomas believe in God. They know and worship him. as the creator. They don't worship ancestors. No. they know that ancestors communicate us wif the creator, who is God.

Due to all this: lack of knowledge and understanding we end up having no belief in African Solutions.  We think they don't work. We think of them as crazy or Satanist. People even Moses and Abraham use to slaughter  goats for GOD I don't know who do we think we are then or who we trying to be.

As for me. I will continue combine both West and African Solutions. You dig.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
@Beesting

True Dat! i will try a sangoma out mang! for real!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rhythmic"
Illmas wrote:
- Sony SVGA 74cm TV worth R8500
- Pioneer H/Theater worth R6500
- PS2
- P4 PC worth a lifetime - had all my beats on it!
- Countless stacks of CDs/Vinyls/MP3s/pron
- Gear(clothes and kicks) they only left me a pair of my black tims

I am taking you to church

:!: Never worship material things

And No Sangoma will not help

f***a outta here with that bullshit even the pope agrees with me when I say

That not good enough for ya?