TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
jo. tates being a bully. on some forcing us to play hospcotch. on some refer to  :arrow:

so anyway. your sneaks are in his shop window. like do go there.

chuckle.

:x  :x  :x  :x
"MBhlakhrhoze (however you spell that) shooting AG boys down since 2004"(c).
"Rhozi Rhozi pudding & pie, Kissed the BOYZ & made them cry.." :oops:

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dont know why he is jumping around threads like that, but yeah I saw them.

Anyone know where I can get the White on white superstars?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
"MBhlakhrhoze (however you spell that) shooting AG boys down since 2004"(c).
"Rhozi Rhozi pudding & pie, Kissed the BOYZ & made them cry.." :oops:

* dabs at forehead *

oh the horror of the accusations. the horror of it all. im just misunderstood * smiles *

this is hilarious. laff. as for the copyright!

* resumes posture :|  *

like i said. i know nothing about kissing AG boys. like i said.  :arrow:
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I have to wonder if there are any style copyright infringement issues when Loxion Kultcha produces these?... :?

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
PROkid could rap on the first album(Ghetto Science & I had to cop it) during the interim between that & DNA however he got
bodied by Kaydo,
he got bodied by Explicit
& @ one Slaghuis my girl was at he said: "You underground heads must stop claiming you do it for the love & get your money" <-----this source could be wrong but a couple weeks of later *SURPRISE* didnt he drop a song tha twas the anthem for Smirnoff Storm??? Reppn THE STREETS to the core neh.

Regardless of all that the shoes are rather ugly.
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
on an unrelated note:

GUERILLAPOPSOUP=you bodied ZeeSupreme come on man "With great power comes great responsibility"

PEACE(is overrated)
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "guerillapopsoup"
wow. Zee-Supreme, you are the following:

dishonest. emotional. sensitive. insecure. childish. BAWLIN!!!  :D

Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"
For an underachiever you do talk a lot. What's your claim to fame.

i'm an underachiever = maybe, maybe not - i'm not tellin! but i do hold a masters on something or the other from a university of some sort. my opinion = you in tears. why? this is strange. i think. you don't?

Meanwhile, homies like Prokid, Morale, Slikour,Maggz put they futures on the line and their hearts in this game and brought the love back.

but 'Preme! they too could have gone to school! but instead they chose the 'hard life' and had to hustle their way into slushing out mediocrity to the simunye grooves demographic! :D i might be wrong about this, but i also don't recall there ever really being any game TO bring back. what does that hip hop statement mean? as banal as it seems i'm interested!

I was there when Pro was just a Slaghuis rapper, Soweto's Pied Piper, the voice of the struggle.

great! but what struggle are you talking about? to be a rapper? ha ha! to be a rapper leading an army of other rappers behind you? ha ha!  to take the revered 'kasi kulcha' and whore it back to the boardroom? ha ha! f*** outta here with that pr bullshit. your boy is aiight at his best moments. his kicks are a horrendous mistake that should quickly be recalled. and you, my good sir, are a sad man who really should consider getting back to school.

and quit dickriding.

(during which i'd appreciate it if we remained friends!  :D)

Wow........ You are a cornball!!!! Tough behind the PC's, cupcake a$$ mama's boys.....I use take money from flunkies like you....while you were a degenerate, pessimistic critic I was checking my digits. You are pocket change. I should smack myself for even giving a minute of my time.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beloe"
PROkid could rap on the first album(Ghetto Science & I had to cop it) during the interim between that & DNA however he got
bodied by Kaydo,
he got bodied by Explicit
& @ one Slaghuis my girl was at he said: "You underground heads must stop claiming you do it for the love & get your money" <-----this source could be wrong but a couple weeks of later *SURPRISE* didnt he drop a song tha twas the anthem for Smirnoff Storm??? Reppn THE STREETS to the core neh.

Regardless of all that the shoes are rather ugly.

Dudes want to see you in the same spot like sh1t don't change. If you fukkers had an ounce of artistic talent you would understand growth and need for change. How do you expect Pro to stay in the same mindset when his cash is piling? I guess yall aint never had a taste of that paper yet. hit me up when your bankroll grow up. If you stay in the same space you perish. Commerical success allows you reach the ma**es plus you are compensated well for your efforts. Who wants to be the broke mad rapper screaming keep it real, and be on a look out for the next meal. If I am gonna put my time in something the payoff better right.I gotta a family to feed young scrappy..So appreciate the hustle go cop a pair...By supporting you a**ist in opening a new market for the artform to survive.Maybe on day, you too will come up with a brilliant idea that we can support..think about it
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
PROPS WHERE THEY R DUE.... WELL DONE TO PRO FOR GETTING THT DEAL.... BUT THOSE SHOES R f***EN WACK... I WUDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD WEARING THOSE FAKE ALL STARS DONE BY KULCA'
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I aint rocking that shit...

yeah blacks are strange people mang whats with the chuckz....I aint NEVER bought all star in my life NEVER..I do however own a nice pair of All Stars that I stole for when I have to be Ghetto...you know when I have to impress them Model -C kasie loving hoes.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Double up haters!!!

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
his name sounded like the shoe (pro ked) now he got his own shoe holla back!GRIND AND HUSTLE!GRIND AND HUSTLE
Chosen

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
All Stars that I stole for when I have to be Ghetto...you know when I have to impress them Model -C kasie loving hoes.

REAL TALK  :lol:  :lol:
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper