Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I AM VIDEO (PREVIEW)

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
I would like ya’ll to step behind the scenes with me here. We are in the process of editing the video for I AM. The director has put together a small preview which has not yet been graded and graphics have not been added. We have just put together a rough preview before the final video on myspace. I have also uploaded a mixtape track ( Drunken Sheep) I just recorded last night and would like you’ll to take you time and visit my myspace and tell me if real recognize real. So f***s with me.

Visit:

www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment

Sean Pages

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Love the beat Don john (or octave couple) hooked u up with.

One thing i can say to niggas; there can never be a "hottest producer" especially in SA. i mean u get stuck in the lab for like 2weeks or so and u start thinking you're god's greatest gift to hip hop. and then u go out and get the shock of your life. niggas should keep on doin that coz that's whats gon elevate you. then minute u get a big head with nothing to inflate that. tha heavy head's gon hav u tripping all over the place. real talk.
KA Tin Man : I got so much beats i dont need a heart.

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
Quote from: "Sean Pages"

One thing i can say to niggas; there can never be a "hottest producer" especially in SA. i mean u get stuck in the lab for like 2weeks or so and u start thinking you're god's greatest gift to hip hop. and then u go out and get the shock of your life. niggas should keep on doin that coz that's whats gon elevate you. then minute u get a big head with nothing to inflate that. tha heavy head's gon hav u tripping all over the place. real talk.

thats my ma f***en man (no homo). Thats my co- defendent word to mother bitches. The Rising Star, presently prince soon to be King you haters. Time will tell and I'm heavy on the wrist......

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile
cRAZY isht man!!!!!!       daymn  holla @ me with a cd
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most
That’s how the day begins

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Quote from: "Sean Pages"

Don John is flame, yo i heard the shit he did fo the Cartel album, you must ask him to play the shit that he laced up 4 Kalibrados as well,Pages you is a great producer admittin that somedody else is dope just gone make you upgrade ya digg.
9 tha Pedigree