That’s how the day begins

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
whats going on there? my youtube don't work..is it the Arabs killing Africans again?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile
Google earth

[/img]
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
whats going on there? my youtube don't work..is it the Arabs killing Africans again?

isht is very real out there briCK, Aint no joke  but you know that already
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you know i don't really want to get into African Genocides coz well...they not for anyone...I have been ding lots of reading etc etc...people just brush the "genocides" as Tribally..true but I have founf that its not always based on tribes.

I was readin about black arabs as y'all might know in africa blacks and arabs have never seen eye to since upper and lower nile division..before you deep reserchers start telling to go read some more I am not that intrested these general agreed upon basics are enuff for a nigga like me...there are a lot of black arabs and they don't ALL have arab features but have arab.."blood" for lack of a better term...and in my reading black on black(after colonial independance) violence is comoflouched as tribal yet in some cases it is not...as I said I only started reading about these genocides so i can't really go on before I know my facts but yeah.

I was haning with these Nigerian cats

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
For me I just know this isht is wrong and can be stopped....

Im not looking that deep into it.... I just know these men, women and children are being raped starved and murdered and nobody doing fk all about it.....

I heard 100 000 peeps have died in Iraq since America invaded.. this isht is on tv daily in the west.....  

400 000 peeps in Sudan have been murdered...   not a thing even said about it......

crazy world man....
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
and the thing is the people do have the power to force govenments to act, but most peoples in the western countries dont even know where Darfur is.
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
yeah I suppose pointing fingures won'tt change the fact that its happening.

I hate to be a persimist but I have lost all hope that making the rest of the worl aware will change anything I don't thin the world see us as more just a buch of disorganised unable to rule themselves mokey I say making each other in Africa aware will yield more result coz its closer to home

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Darfur is f***ed up mang! the world forgot Rwanda remember? the world has forgotten Darfur. its simple, africa aint shit to the west.

Africa must do somethin' and stop thinking the west is gonna always come and save US in africa..

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "illmas"
Darfur is a far f*** up mang! the world forgot Rwanda remember? the world has forgotten Darfur. its simple, africa aint shit to the west.

Africa must do somethin' and stop thinking the west is gonna always come and save US in africa..

As wrong as this may sound, its straight up real talk!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah, if you study about the history of North Africa, you'd ask "where did
their culture go wrong?" when the Arabs asked the Africans if they needed help defeating the Greeks and Romans. If you look at it today,
you'd really be saying "Why do we have to wait for the West and China
for answers? They're only in it for the oil". I wish more African nations
weren't dormant over this crisis.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
You know to some extent it seems as if everyone is shitin' on them africans, be it Arabs/Whites soon its gonna be Asians. All we need to do is have a strong AU that takes peace keeping as a priority instead of continuos blabbering.
What the fukc do these presidents do beside chatting about pron and some ish like that. these summits need to be pro active or the whole AU thing is just another joke.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Dafur is an African problem. The government of that country is as sovereign as any on this continent and the world - which is never the basis of allowing abuses, but still that plays a very large role as to the stance of Africa. America and the West must stay out of this one. The funny thing is that Dafur has become some sort of cause that the Trendy Socially Aware Liberals of the West have adopted, almost like pilates and meditation. Many of them will never set foot in that country. I have been there. And the situation is dire. Before the death of John Garang I met some representatives of his movement, SPLM in South Africa. The strange thing is that they were accompanied by representatives of the government. So in the discussions that we held, it became increasingly clear that government was never going to allow any foreign parties interfere within their issues.

Yes Dafur is a major problem, but the government have sworn that they will unleash hell should an UN-led peacekeeping effort set foot in that country against the will of the government. Sudan cannot be attacked and re-educated in the ways of modern democracy, much unlike Iraq is. It is unfortunate that people are dying and it seems like the rest of the continent is quite content to see that happening. Those who know anything about Afrian conflicts know that these are regional tensions. In that regard to start finding solutions to Darfur's problems, African heads of states should start looking at solving the problems of porous borders which further compound the cross-border dynamic of these conflicts. Should this be successfully done, then Darfur will be dealt with in complete isolation.

This is only part of the solutions that have been considered - the rest is up to the Khartoum-based government of Sudan.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah, another thing about the issue of African Responsability is the "Chinese" problem. Some people think that investments from
China will lead the solution to Africa's problems but why are we looking
to them as heroes when they are supporting the killers (Sudanese Government)?

I think that Omar Bashir needs to go and that the "Arabs" need to accept
the fact that they're AFRICAN! I don't care how light they are or what shade of brown their skin is. This could be a great example how White supremacy is also found in Islam ( Slavery in Mauritania and Niger is another example).

(The "Wake up, You're African" speach could be applied to American officials like Condolezza and Colin but may cause some effect for Oreos)  :lol: