Uno. · 37 · 9982

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
the cypha...corner of reason and doubt str :roll:  :roll:  can it get more cornier
why are u ppl holdin back on the crits...tornado even tries to be diplomatic about it...that is kak...i'm not givin it a chance again...why big up Manga? for being on t.v :?: ...coz him hostin the show is as shitty as his ryhming skills...im verrrrrry disappointed,...

note to self...NEVER WATCH THAT SHIT AGAIN

whooow girl!  :lol:  u gotta gimme a breakdown or some shit, tell a sista all about it - andina tv kaloku, hook up!
 :lol:

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blakrok"
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
the cypha...corner of reason and doubt str :roll:  :roll:  can it get more cornier
why are u ppl holdin back on the crits...tornado even tries to be diplomatic about it...that is kak...i'm not givin it a chance again...why big up Manga? for being on t.v :?: ...coz him hostin the show is as shitty as his ryhming skills...im verrrrrry disappointed,...

note to self...NEVER WATCH THAT SHIT AGAIN

whooow girl!  :lol:  u gotta gimme a breakdown or some shit, tell a sista all about it - andina tv kaloku, hook up!
 :lol:

@ Nuwe- blv me i dont support whackness or mediocrity but you must understand that the show is a team effort and one cannot just lay blame at the presenters and guest...The Producers should shoulder the blame........ yes i gave and still giving props to Manga not becoz he is on TV but hustling to be on TV. props to the hustle.....and considering where he's from.....he deserves to be complimented.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
^^^ i co sign wit giving props to the hustle...frm the top...f*** the SABC for comissioning such kak whn there could be doper programmes showing on tht time slot....f*** the producers for making such a wack show...lazy muhf***az...on some take5 reloaded bullshit...f*** the presenters for being themselves...do we need to be subjected  to their wackness...
 am hell behold!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
This show was jacked!

The original concept was from breeze (groundworks) after the funding came thru and shit was going down they fired him as the host and changed the format a bit.

On paper it looked like it was gonna be dope, by the sounds of things it's run shit and looks even shitter!! That Vusi mother f***er stealing loot outta people's mouths again! BITCH!!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
hey nuwepussy, i hardly c u round here.. wat happened? u promised to send me pics of you...umhh, i mean the ones frm dat other gig (obviously) then u jus disappeared frm the forums madam. hope u cool tho haha

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
SABC 1 is the worst thing to ever happen to tv

That not good enough for ya?

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
They shud bring that shit to Capetown so i can RULE it :twisted:
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
hola nuwe my skattie! i told that chick while she was editing that her show was bullshit... so i ask her what its about and she says well its basically based on hip hop..so i say dude whats new, like everything else down to friggin KFC ads.shoulda never put it on air. watched the first episode only so far.hows it going?

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I USUALLY DONT HATE UNTIL I AM CONVINCED... AFTER 2 EPISODES I FEEL THT SHOW IS f***EN WACK... I LIKE THOMAS AS A COMEDIAN COZ HIS GUD 2 THT... TO BE HONEST THE SHOW IS f***ED UP... THESE DUDES DONT EVEN INTRODUCE THE GUESTS, DJ IS PLAYING SOMETHING BUT U CAN HARDLY HEAR IT...FREESTYLES R WACK.... WHY CANT THE HAV A GROUP PERFOMING OR SOMETHING....

THE IDEA IS HOT THOUGH ITS JUST THT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE SHOW R NOT THT INTELLIGENT....

SA STILL HAS A LONG WAY BUT AT LEAST PIPS IS TRYING SO U CANT HATE ON THT
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

THE IDEA IS HOT THOUGH ITS JUST THT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE SHOW R NOT THT INTELLIGENT....

Its got nothing to do with intelligence but everything to do with preparation, i.e research, be well-iformed about the issue and asking the right question...

Last episode- the presenter was just attacking the guests especially the white woman...every question was about how the company is failing black ppl c'mon now ppl should know by now that every time u use a race card ppl tend to be defensive and it does not take the debate/dicussion to the next level ..RATHER USE WORDS LIKE THE WORKING CLa**/POOR COMMUINTIES     coz we have stinking rich black ppl in this country!!!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
went to the launch and tjhey aired the one episode about marijuana.so this cooky rasta lady is going on for bells about marijuana, hemp trying to sound learned. and first of all im like...the link to hip hop? my pot headery has nothhing to do with my hip hop...so anyway...also, with yer black lips and drowzy speech, ur convincing noone lady...ur just another dumbas potsmoker...and dismissed! shut up. ur making a bad name for us!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Quote from: "Raiko"
This show was jacked!

The original concept was from breeze (groundworks) after the funding came thru and shit was going down they fired him as the host and changed the format a bit.

On paper it looked like it was gonna be dope, by the sounds of things it's run shit and looks even shitter!! That Vusi mother f***er stealing loot outta people's mouths again! BITCH!!

There's a lotta snitching going on.
Hard to know who to trust and yet you have to trust someone in order to get ur ideas out.
Hold onto to your proposals and ideas, guard em carefully and watch who you involve in ur projects. Someone might have contacts but do they hav ur interests at heart?

There are gaps in the market for a lotta of our ideas but getting thru the nepotism and favouritism gets tiring.   :(

push on tho.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I have watched the cypha twice and I find the concept dope. I think the topics they have debated are important. I see nothing corny or cheesy about it. It's not meant to be like Noleen's show or Tim Modise's show. After all, it's on a street corner, casual in nature and (supposedly) with knowledgeable people. The two episodes I checked were not wack. Maybe it because I was not expecting to be listeneing to a formal show like FOKUS. Big ups to the presenters. More hip hop orientated shows on TV is great for Hip hop.

fezisa

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.coffeebeans.co.za/fezisamdibi
Yhoo, you are a bit harsh. :!:
hether u think u can or think u can't, u are right.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I second nuwepussy on here word!

Honeslty The show is a waste of tym, Rather put street journal in its place and put cypher late at night when you cant sleep and need to watch sum shit real boring to force your sleep upon you!

Honestly its wack wack wack wack

I saw it once and never again!