Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wireless Technology

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Did yall know that we will soon be able to charge our cell-phones WIRELESSLY?

ain't that some shit?
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dymize"
Did yall know that we will soon be able to charge our cell-phones WIRELESSLY?

u really not tellin us much hey, r u gonna tell us how?
its exciting stuff, bt plz giv more info bro, say something :roll:
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
The Nintendo Wii System charges it's controllers in the same way.
Way Cool!, that's why they so innovative and have a rather large cake cutter when it comes to units flogged.
I'll research on it.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
The World has no knowledge of Nikola Tesla

Inventor, physicist, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. Croatian/Serbian, he was an ethnic Serb.

Being the creator of AC current. Another way to ask the question is why did Edison get all the credit? It is a corrupt world, I am sad to say. Edison invented virtually NOTHING! He was Tesla’s opposite; he was a moneyman. People came to his company with their brilliant ideas; Edison bought them and took the credit. Edison was uneducated. He may have found the filament for the light bulb, but that was only after he tested every material there was; that’s not inspiration, that’s stumbling upon the best results. That filament isn’t even used anymore. TESLA set the 60-cycles for the light bulb, NOT EDISON. So why does everyone think, not only that Edison invented the light bulb, but that Thomas Alva was responsible for the entire electrical system? It’s even called ‘Continental Edison.’ This is sacrilege (as you well know) because…Edison campaigned against the AC in favor of his primitive DC. DC is a joke and goes nowhere, a matter of a few feet and then it burns the wire. Ah, but if the signal can be made to alternate…then you can wrap the world with available (wired) electricity. The short answer to your question is WIRELESS ELECTRICITY. Tesla combined electricity and radio. We could now broadcast power and this is what is important. We are not meant to know about that and what happened more than 100 years ago with Wardenclyffe. Tesla was taken out of the books and discredited because governments keep the truth away from their citizens. They do not want anyone developing Tesla’s principles in a world that cannot have Tesla’s principles. Now, let me give you a specific reason:

You may not be aware of this…(here’s a big question for you)…why can’t we have Tesla Technology, meaning WIRELESS ELECTRICITY today? If someone built a modest 40 or 50-foot tower…let’s say, they knew how Tesla did it and duplicated his power tower near a city and turned it on. IT WOULD DISRUPT ALL OUR COMMUNICATIONS! There would be static on all televisions, radio and on phone lines around the tower…within its range. We CANNOT have Tesla Tech currently because we went down the wrong path over 100 years ago with the failure of Wardenclyffe. Tesla’s system and today’s system are incompatible. Tesla, in his time, would have disrupted nothing. His system would have handled all communications; there would be World TV; free phone calls anywhere; imagine a super Internet in 1905! We were not ready for this and we still aren’t with our warlike ways. Governments would make a weapon before they FREELY power a city. I believe government scientists know how Tesla did it and are not permitted to duplicate his ultimate experiment. The tower causes such a high Electro-Magnetic field that it would fry everything in its range. In the same way, you would not want to put a MAGNET on your computer. What this means is we are not going to have this superior, wireless system until we scrap all our cel phones, computers and other communication systems. Who is going to change the planetary status quo, which they have invested so much in, to give the world free energy? It’s not going to happen in the corrupt world we live in.

Another reason for Wardenclyffe’s failure is German scientists. This was just before the start of WWI. Something changed Tesla’s mind…here was his ultimate achievement…it all led up to this…5 years in the construction phase with even famous architect Stanford White designing the non-technical architecture for the Wardenclyffe station. Why did the world get screwed out of this new age, this technical utopia? It must be because this beautiful tower could be made into a weapon. Tesla realized that the entire Earth could be split in two! Few scientists believed him, yet a note can shatter a gla** by the perfect frequency. The planet could have been held hostage with what could be perverted into a DOOMSDAY WEAPON! I believe some greater intelligence informed Tesla ‘no, humans now are not ready for this.’ Can you imagine? Maybe Tesla dismantled his tower because he did not want to be responsible for the destruction of Earth by madmen.

This genius is BAAS! The TRUTH

(1/(2/.02))*2