Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Sopranos:The whole outfit is dead

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Maaan i cant believe this even Tony.I thought this was the best season ever.this season there were  no more body bags being dumped under the bridges and shit,this season they concetrated on the crumbling of the Soprano Family.Shit.I thought Tony was the Last man standing yet he
dies too in the last episode.DAMN!
GREAT SHOW

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
I like these guys, n d series of course.

If those pics r 4 real then ya they have lost that fresh Italian gentleman-cum-mafia look. What happened?

When I get my 1st salary I will cop DVDs of these mafial/mob movies. I hope they release iDVD yama Sopranos-from part 1.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
hevent seen the rest of it...last i saw was New York family planning a hit on one of the Jersey fam. theres ben enuf whackings tho...friggin vito, poor dude. so what happens with leotardo and them...good plot twist if they all die. but from what i hear its quite open ended...u dont really get to find out if tony dies or not...kinda like the end of the last season when the feds are chasing him thru a forest after adriannas dissapearence. so are we also on the last season in SA...or do we still have a season to go. coppping the dvds no doudt! sopranos and Weeds.