Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hype Unsigned hype

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Yo Mizi,

Why is Cash & the Monopoly not on the Unsigned Top 5. A lot of cats dont like him on AG. I've dissed his crew ffrom time to time. But fact is - the guys have created a buzz, whether it will fizzle out or not remains to be seen. But they have created some Hype. they make commercial music & have lots of radio friendly tracks. They have experience working with labels (cash was part of some wack group called Pyramid right?. I think the group was signed).

More importantly ( & get this people), they are on radio & getting their stuff out there with no help i.e. shooting videos, mixtapes, gear.  +  a Ridiculous work ethic.  In short, they would meet a label halfway.

In short, they are amongst the country's unsigned Hype. Therefore, they should be Hype's top unsigned Hype. Cash shouild just take it easy. Whoever is said to have given Jozi  beatdown should have extended it to the Monopoly. they also have to be asked, "what's with the attitude?". Is that story true by the way? Was Jozi given a beatdown & then asked "what's with the attitude?"

back to Unsigned top 5

by the way I think alot of people have been sleeping on Manelisi. Lyrically, very few can touch him - vernac or English.

I agree with you on DrieManskap though. I think those guys would blow up in a major way especially in townships if a label gave them half the resources they give to Kwaito acts.

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
@ merchant  true that Driemanskap cats deserves a good deal coz they working hard for shit  i met them at Proverbs's gig they so humble cool with the people i believe they will make it stay true to art guys .Manelisi i haven't heard much from him so its hard to comment. Ben Sharpa i also agree with hype he deserve the no 1 spot .

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, for me sharpa and driemanskap are amongst the most exciting artists in the country.

i think KONFAB deserves a spot on that list too, but his time will come.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
the pyramid was never signed!
we had a distribution thing with SONY,then ditched em!
we was all shareholders of the LABEL!
im never gon be the type to be signed! i jus dont go for that!
koli been signed tho!
@cash_sog

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Dplanet i heard rumours that planetary a**ualt launch is on the 29 Aug where i don't so can you please start by giving out information so we put that on our diaries plz man .

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Goboza"
Dplanet i heard rumours that planetary a**ualt launch is on the 29 Aug where i don't so can you please start by giving out information so we put that on our diaries plz man .

click here for the Facebook event page

or

click here for the AG page

see you there!

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
i also expected the Monopoly to be on that top 5 ish..BTW does the HYPE staff really listen to the albums before writin reviews.i think they just look at the artist and come up with what looks like the 'safest'  rating .i remember seeing Slikour's ventilation weak-tape gettin 5 stars..i smell a 4/5 for planetary a**ault..
cash wrote
koli been signed tho!

to whom ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

One_man_army

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Dawg I agree what bout muthafukin xplicit, dude been on the grind longer than steel pipe workers and still an't getting any shit! And Episode, dat nigga is hot! as f***ed why ant he there? Its politics bafweto, as for maggz's mixtape shit is wack! I heard a joint or two, and sorry for thew long wait seGat! Wena bring da fresh shit!
rom the streets where pump action, speaks louder than verbs

Macav

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
Word to the Duke who mentioned Drie and Kaptin, they way out there yo. D Planet will agree, that no one rocks a crowd like Drie and Ben do. I've been with driemanskap for annums and i'm not just saying it coz they my boys, but cats got talent and skill for days. And in due time everyone will see what i'm talking about. Pity Redondo serving 8 though.
ood taste is bad art...i'm a maverick not a martyr.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "bashin"
i smell a 4/5 for planetary a**ault..

yeah,,, me too 8)

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Jus to go off topics and display that little 'dramaboy' in me, why the hell goes thru sonmeones brains when posting such topic under humour/joke? Cum on now dis is bullshit.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@STONE THE DAVE...SOME AG PIPS R REALLY STUPID SO PLS DO NOT WORRY THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERYDAY...NUCCAZ IS STUPID
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
Jus to go off topics and display that little 'dramaboy' in me, why the hell goes thru sonmeones brains when posting such topic under humour/joke? Cum on now dis is bullshit.

Read the first post...it actually makes sense  :idea: :twisted:

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i guess we gotta GRIND more!
we definitely wanna be on unsigned hype........but all in due time!!!!!!!!!!
all them dudes in the top 5 better start worryin!
we probably sittin at no.6 right now! hahhahaha
@cash_sog