Africasgateway.com

MONOPOLY VIDEO-its a RAP!!!!!!!!

cash · 26 · 3491

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@ Bondizzo

Dont jump the gun home boy, it will cost around 200k to rent out the Dome for one day, and consider the fact that I got his price last year! Im not sure what its going for now!

@Cash

Thanks for the invite playa!
I ant got nothing but love for you, and plus if me and landmynz rolled through to your video we would have ended up stomping Drama Queen and kinda remixed your video!  :wink:

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "explicit"
@ Bondizzo

Dont jump the gun home boy, it will cost around 200k to rent out the Dome for one day, and consider the fact that I got his price last year! Im not sure what its going for now!

Cool I was expecting a bit more, thats 2000 ppl at R100 each, but you'ld need to rent out sound and stage equip for atleast 80g's, plus advertising and few other things, it doesnt sound bad at all from a business point of view, you could easily net a mill if you have 4000 ppl show up

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@ Bondizzo

@Cash

Thanks for the invite playa!
I ant got nothing but love for you, and plus if me and landmynz rolled through to your video we would have ended up stomping Drama Queen and kinda remixed your video!  :wink:

hahahahahaha :lol:
well, his name is DRAMABOY so im sure it wudve been fun seein sum DRAMA! sounds more like you was scared of comin cos drama queen was gonna beat the shit out of U! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
jokes man!
NO MORE DRAMA PEOPLE!!!!!! :lol:

yo Ex!
u definitely gotta come thru for the next video END of the YR man!!!!!!!
we already plannin it!
keep u posted!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
@ Bondizzo

Cool I was expecting a bit more, thats 2000 ppl at R100 each, but you'ld need to rent out sound and stage equip for atleast 80g's, plus advertising and few other things, it doesnt sound bad at all from a business point of view, you could easily net a mill if you have 4000 ppl show up

venue hire - R200,000

equip hire - R80,000

advertising - R50,000

sub-total = R330,000

4,000 ppl @ R100 = R400,000

profit = R70,000

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
a few companies will help you with advertising and endorsements if you can bring such a crowd, anyways theres lots more to it than that, thats just the basics

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
a few companies will help you with advertising and endorsements if you can bring such a crowd, anyways theres lots more to it than that, thats just the basics

unless my maths is wrong (which is always a possibility) i don't see where you get to nett a million.

d-bomb

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

unless my maths is wrong (which is always a possibility) i don't see where you get to nett a million.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SO CALCULATIVE U BAD

HAHAHAHA
ou could cut the judges brains in half..It still wouldnt be a split decision!
Cos This weak guys trash, Do me a favor..please die fast
If your a cannibal then prove it, eat my a**!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
@ Bondizzo

venue hire - R200,000

equip hire - R80,000

advertising - R50,000

sub-total = R330,000

4,000 ppl @ R100 = R400,000

profit = R70,000

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  why you gotta do that D? lol

@Bondizo

just out of curiousity. what do you do for a living?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile