Africasgateway.com

JHB and PTA TOP 10

deePea · 48 · 11046

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:lol: man! i was so excited about this GIG man! i even told my peeps all the way from PTA to come thru! i even told them id PAY!

when i got there it was a fathers day convention man! all DICK!
as dude said "kunuka ISENDE apha" hahhaahhaha!!!

shout out to Deepee for hookin me up wit that Landmynz mixtape. im diggin two joints on there! ps. u owe me R20 for the Monopoly mixtape nucca!

everybody left to Sandton for another hiphop gig with Bongani Fa**ie n em! THAT SHIT WAS POPPIN MAN! IT TOOK LIKE 45 minutes jus to get in man! THE LINE WAS CRAZY OUTSIDE! SHIT WAS POPPIN MAN! All the BITCHES was there, models, groupies, freaks, hoes and the token white girls! LOL! there was 100's of bitches!!!!!!!

that was a hiphop party man! i left there like 2 in the morning! it was BANANAS!!!!!
and there were no Cops! unlike the SAUSAGE FEST!!!!!
cmon battlekat, stop lyin,stop snitchin!!!!! :D

damn!
sorry deepee, i had to expose this shit! it was a f***ing flop man!
as for Explicit and Blakles, slow ya f***in role man! I AINT THE NIGGA (BOY) YALL LOOKIN FOR! hahahahhahahahaha!!!! besides yall dont want it with me! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ps. blakles,we on for nex friday man! no excuses! we gotta do a track man! its been a long time comin!
to damola, we gon knock back like 3-4 tracks man! i'l holler at u nex week too!!!!!

its CRACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ya'll muthaf***as are getting on my nerves with this underground blah blah blah bullshit. Go choke on a big-a** DICK and DIE.If ya'll don't like it, then  go and start your own genre of music and make it the way you want it to be. Stop dissing muthaf***ers, cos one of these days someone is definitely gonna get a beat down.

f***.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
merchant I thought you were against the new revolution, I have no beef with underground artists, I guess those are the top 10 underground artists, Cash how did the event go ? was it entertaining ? when I go to a show I go to have fun, not to listen to a lecture

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Shiittttt the show sucked balls!!!!!!!

Yo Cash nicca i realised after listening 2 ya shit that i dont own u a dime ,, on contrary U owe ME for the beat nucca  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , so i guess we cool :wink:
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
gents dai plek sucked!! the sound was kak and jus killed alles, went home during underground's performance. Pls dnt tell me the sound dude got paid :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
was really expecting more outta this, with hype on it and ol.
roete aan almal tehuis

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
Shiittttt the show sucked balls!!!!!!!

Yo Cash nicca i realised after listening 2 ya shit that i dont own u a dime ,, on contrary U owe ME for the beat nucca  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , so i guess we cool :wink:

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: hahahahhahaha!!!!!!! u sneaky bastard, u gave us that beat for FREE!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

aight dog! i'll let it slide!!!!! uz a fool for that move man! :lol:  :lol:

ps. yo Mr C , calm down man!
the gig really did suck!nobody's dissin tho!
IM DIGGIN THAT MIXTAPE MAN! i was bumpin that track 3 produced by u man! ARE U STILL PART OF THE CLICK????

ps.the Brasco and Explicit track is MURDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
one of these days someone is definitely gonna get a beat down.

f***.

yo man! rather why dont u focus ur energies on layin a beat DOWN!
then me n the kid can LAy THE BEAT DOWN!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahahaha!!!

why are niggas so MAD lately?
huh?
why u so mad?
tell us why u so MAD!?LOL

holler back!
@cash_sog

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo man PERIGO MINAS VOLUME 2 is the hottest tape out now on the market and dat a FACT  :wink:  :wink:
Landmynz Bitch

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo Cash man, been trying to keep to low and just let shit slide. But sometimes these kids just run rampant and say a whole lot of bullshit for no reason man. IF you don't like the underground cool, that's your thing. Don't bring it up in every thread. Matter of fact do something about it, make a record, something. Just don't talk shit on the internet with nothing to offer. Most of the cats on that list have hustled their way thru to be where they are.

All talk and no action around here.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Gig was wack as f*** on the real tho.

That sound was mad terrible. :evil:
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Yeah that shit sucked.

organisation was weak.

with better sound/turnout/promotion it would of popped off.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
Are merchant & DRAMA BOY perhaps the same person?
Hmmm.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Yo Cash man, been trying to keep to low and just let shit slide. But sometimes these kids just run rampant and say a whole lot of bullshit for no reason man. IF you don't like the underground cool, that's your thing. Don't bring it up in every thread. Matter of fact do something about it, make a record, something. Just don't talk shit on the internet with nothing to offer. Most of the cats on that list have hustled their way thru to be where they are.

All talk and no action around here.

then they need to hustle harder!
critisism is part of the game!

dont let it get under ya skin!
im a fortunate one of a few who grew up with all types of hiphop! from rakim,tribe,dre,snoop,pac,epmd,WU TANG,jay-z,ja,kweli,mos,outkast,lil flip,jeezy,e-40,biggie,t.i,dipset,G UNIT,diddy!
ive learned to appreciate ALL GOOD hiphop. and appreciate that the times change!

i went from being a battle mc, to wanting to be more than jus a battle mc,then became a conscious rapper,tehn wanted more,then became a rapper PERIOD! in all TYPES of hiphop! then i wanted to be more than jus a rapper! then moved into producing beats! then i wanted MORE! i did Sound Eng, i wanted to produce,record,mix,master, write and perform, then that wasnt enough! i went into RADIO as a DJ,then wanted more, i went into program engineering and post-production! then realised i want more! to be a BRAND! a HUGE entity in the MUSIC INDUSTRY! a mogul in the MAKING!!!!
not jus HIPHOP! started f***in wit hiphop,rnb,dancehall,house,then learnin about creating a record label! so my knowledge is VAST!

i understand all types of music lovers!
dont be mad niggas dont like Underground HIPHOP!
rather cater for them TOO!
u dont gotta do underground hiphop exclusively to be respected!
branch out and turn those haters into LOYAL FANS!
diversify! its a way of life!
thats why niggas is dissin underground shit! they see it as NON PROGRESSIVE! OLD FASHOINED! LIKE HOW U FEEL ABOUT YA POPS's SENSE OF STYLE OR MUSIC!

REAL TALK!

ps. Deepee, the Monopoly mixtape is tighter!!!!!! FACT! LOL
reasons -
theres more diverse styles of music!
its fresher!
we got club bangers, REAL street songs(GET YA MONEY,MONOPOLY), concsious tracks, 4 CLa**ICS!!! - A BOY,CRACK 101 REMIX, VIOLENT CHANGE and RISE OF A KING
theres no monotony!
we younger!
flyer!
got some good RADIO joints!
no WEAK guest appearances!
its more entertaining!
more chicks like it! radio, vodka and hennessey
and a NO.1 SMASH NATIONAL HIT!

plus our covers tigher!!!!!

@cash_sog

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
hahahah Cash

So which track is playlisted again on which radio station??? Park Station Radio does not count!!!:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Landmynz Bitch

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D oh so u wana play dirty! hahahahaha!!!
yo- theMONOPOLY track hit no.1 on NATIONAL HIPHOP charts!
violent change hit the charts!
and so did GET YA MONEY!

we are currently on HEAVY RO on Bay FM(PE), TUT-RADIO(pretoria) and had some shine on Y(gauteng) with THE MONOPOLY track! UCR -FM(Umtata,EC) bumpin our shit HEAVY as WELL!!!!!!!

and not to mention we will be blessing the Ma**ES.....ALL OVER AFRICA with the HOTTEST VIDEO EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HIPHOP IN AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in approx.2 weeks.......start the countdown! NIGGAS careers gon end when this one drops!

HOLLER!!!!!!
@cash_sog