Ronaldinho GOIng to Chelsea

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

yeah black boy,say what u wanna say.

1) Team pride. The EPL(ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP LEAGUE) produces matches that mean something, consistently, week in week out. If Man U are playing on the weekend, they're probably going to have a good game with either Liverpool, the Gunners, Spurs, Blackburn (no slouch by any means), and of course Chelsea. But there are other teams that aren't doing so well right now, since the leaguethat will always bite at the chance to be competitive against the big boys. Can anyone truly say that they expect Getafe to take the game to barca? or sociedad taking it to madrid? even santander putting one over valencia? don't think so. At least in the epl smallish teams like bolton and boro, and even reading this year, to give the bigger teams a good frightening.

2) Difficulty: Gary Lineker was the highest profile player before becks to take a crack at both la liga and the epl. He has never come out and publicly said which league was better, but did say the epl (football league during his day) was harder to play in. Related to the idea above, there are less easy games due to rivalries and traditions, mainly based on supporter expectations. In Spain you may go three four weeks before you see a team that has a legit chance of putting one over on you. The english game simply has better teams ranked 7-17 at the end of the year than spain and italy.

Lastly,

3) Player Quality. Spain may boast cannavaro (ps. he's gone back to italy when the year is done), ronaldinho, messi, robinho, etc., but how can you discount:
lampard, cech, cristiano ronaldo, rooney, sheva, ballack, xabi alonso, giggs, scholes, fabregas, van persie and Henry, ooo f*** it i forgot hes gone  :wink:

I could sit down and pick out a few more, but we'd be blue in the face once we get down to it. We could go player for player, league for league all night. IMHO, the epl has the slightest edge for player quality

The only thing the EPL is good at is HYPE... (not mizi's mag :D ). we get bombarded with EPl games more than other leagues, that's why most people think they produce games that mean something... every league does but meaning is directly related to what you love. Rip loves the EPL, therefore it has more meanigful games. MaraDee loves La Liga therefore for him it has more meaningful games.

The English game is difficult only because it's one dimenssional, it's defensive. Why the hell would Ronaldo de a**is Moreira get stuck in? it's not his job (read strength). I love open football, where teams aren't afraid to expose themselves. that's why when it comes to the EPL, I'm a Gunner. If the EPL was that difficult they wouldn't find it tough playing in the Champions League, which they always struggle with, ALWAYS.

when it comes to player quality it's not even a contest, just look at the history of FIFA's World Footballer Of The Year. How many times has a player plying his trade in the English Priemiership won the Footballer Of The Year accolade? and mind you, such winners a voted for by world coaches (meaning if these coaches had their way they'd buy this players).

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
nuff said, The english media makes these players believe they are excellent players when they are really just good at best, i.e joey barton and kieron dyer get over 60000 a week and none of them can walk into any national team squad but the amount of money paid to them demonstrates the pulling power of epl lies in money. Skysports and whatnot.

Last epl player to win a  world players award was owen in 2002 or sumtin, though Henry should have also won it in my humble opinion. Though it might change as I think Cristiano ronaldo should win ahead of Kaka this year. Looko at his goals and a**ists in the previous year, his games and goals for portugal and you will see he deserves it.
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blak boy"
Epl on player quality, Barca got more player quality than man utd and liverpool combined!!But yeah we could go on till we black and blue.

Dude u dont know what u just wrote there.

EPL WINS AGAIN :lol:
I won:lol:

EPL

HARDERST SQUAD EVER

4-4-2
-----------------cech-----------------
-----eboue---------terry--------toure---------cole
--------------------makalele--------------------
----ronaldo--------lampard--------------gerrard
---------------rooney------------crouch

La liga

-------------------Casillas----------------
---cicinho----puyol----------milito---------carlos
-------------xavi-----------riqelme----------
---messi-----------------------------------ronaldinho
-------------------eto'o--- villa---------------

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
kieron dyer get over 60000 a week

i have never understood why dyer isn't playing in non-league football. to think that he is paid almost R1m a week is enough to make a grown man cry.

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Rip_the_jacker you a funny cat. but look

In the Keeper stakes it’s no competition I’ll grant you that but anywhere else it’s a joke and since we including players from all the teams then we this will get interesting, but you cannot win, it would be ludicrous for you to win!

We are talking world cla** players with excellent ability and skill here okay.
Crouch is laughable, good but nowhere near where you are rating him. Drogba-Schevchenko-Berbatov-Saha-van Persie-still coming along-Rooney-Tevez-Owen.

Midfielders
This is where there’s talent but not as technically skilled as other countries.
Ronaldo-Giggs-Scholes – easily the most technically gifted of the English born midfielders of his generation-Makelele-mascherano –will become a monster if he continues in the same vein as he is going now-Xabi Alons –only player worth watching in the Liverpool team-Gerrard-Ballack-Mikel– too much potential-Essien – damn-Diarra – very iffy but given chances he’ll also become world cla**-Cesc – This is scary talent only person rivaling and maybe surpa**ing him in last two years is Messi-Denilson and Diaby look like they’ll have defenders shook one day-Rosicky,

Spain Quality is madd
Attackers
Ronaldinho-Henry-Messi-Eto’o-Ruud-Raul – on quality alone he is twisted-Villa-Aguero-Sambrosa Simao - Liverpool done fcked up but he’ll play a less restrictive game in spain –not that defending all you epl fans are always concerned about-Reyes-Robben, Luis Garcia-Sneijder-Robinho-Joaquin-Vincente

Midfielders
Aimar-Riquelme-Guti-Deco-Iniesta-Diarra-Gago-Angulo-Xavi-Toure

La liga

---Heinze ----Thuram ----------Ramos---------Zambrotta
------Aimar/Riquelme-------Diarra---------Toure ----------
----- messi ------eto'o--- ronaldinho ------

On the subs bench raring to go you have all these attaking, flair players i.e robben, reyes, henry –not so much flair, marquez for his allround game. Then Robinho, sneijder, Sambrosa, aguerro. The reason English players struggle is because they are rigid. Case in point Lampard, Gerrard for all their ability, supposed in terms of Lampard, they are too rigid. For all the goals they might score, they struggle against pure footballing countries.

Man this has gotten tiring. Lets take a so called english flair, attacking player you joe cole, lennon, wright-phillips and contrast them with your messi, tevez, robben -look at their close ball control and their fluidity of movement. rooney is the only one close in terms of ball control and he is a rarity, scholes is second and too bad giggs is welsh. Other teams all their midfielders are techniicaaly superior, even Essien is better than you lampard and gerrad in tis department, rather watch him play than the whole english national team squad.
freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Epl on player quality, Barca got more player quality than man utd and liverpool combined!!But yeah we could go on till we black and blue.

Player quality. they don't have players to rival the ability of a deco, iniesta, messi, henry, eto'o, ronaldinho, thuram. Only ones worth mentioning are gerrard, mascherano, alonso, rooney, ronaldo, giggs, scholes, tevez; Everone else is good or still developing.
freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Rip_the_jacker you a funny cat. but look

In the Keeper stakes it’s no competition I’ll grant you that but anywhere else it’s a joke and since we including players from all the teams then we this will get interesting, but you cannot win, it would be ludicrous for you to win!

We are talking world cla** players with excellent ability and skill here okay.
Crouch is laughable, good but nowhere near where you are rating him. Drogba-Schevchenko-Berbatov-Saha-van Persie-still coming along-Rooney-Tevez-Owen.

Midfielders
This is where there’s talent but not as technically skilled as other countries.
Ronaldo-Giggs-Scholes – easily the most technically gifted of the English born midfielders of his generation-Makelele-mascherano –will become a monster if he continues in the same vein as he is going now-Xabi Alons –only player worth watching in the Liverpool team-Gerrard-Ballack-Mikel– too much potential-Essien – damn-Diarra – very iffy but given chances he’ll also become world cla**-Cesc – This is scary talent only person rivaling and maybe surpa**ing him in last two years is Messi-Denilson and Diaby look like they’ll have defenders shook one day-Rosicky,

Spain Quality is madd
Attackers
Ronaldinho-Henry-Messi-Eto’o-Ruud-Raul – on quality alone he is twisted-Villa-Aguero-Sambrosa Simao - Liverpool done fcked up but he’ll play a less restrictive game in spain –not that defending all you epl fans are always concerned about-Reyes-Robben, Luis Garcia-Sneijder-Robinho-Joaquin-Vincente

Midfielders
Aimar-Riquelme-Guti-Deco-Iniesta-Diarra-Gago-Angulo-Xavi-Toure

La liga

---Heinze ----Thuram ----------Ramos---------Zambrotta
------Aimar/Riquelme-------Diarra---------Toure ----------
----- messi ------eto'o--- ronaldinho ------

On the subs bench raring to go you have all these attaking, flair players i.e robben, reyes, henry –not so much flair, marquez for his allround game. Then Robinho, sneijder, Sambrosa, aguerro. The reason English players struggle is because they are rigid. Case in point Lampard, Gerrard for all their ability, supposed in terms of Lampard, they are too rigid. For all the goals they might score, they struggle against pure footballing countries.

Man this has gotten tiring. Lets take a so called english flair, attacking player you joe cole, lennon, wright-phillips and contrast them with your messi, tevez, robben -look at their close ball control and their fluidity of movement. rooney is the only one close in terms of ball control and he is a rarity, scholes is second and too bad giggs is welsh. Other teams all their midfielders are techniicaaly superior, even Essien is better than you lampard and gerrad in tis department, rather watch him play than the whole english national team squad.

It seems the only team & players u know & write about is Barca. :?
PITYFUL.That reveals so much about your ignorance. :wink:

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Rip_the_jacker wrote

[/i]
It seems the only team & players u know & write about is Barca. Confused
PITYFUL.That reveals so much about your ignorance. Wink

Play the ball not the player. You are seemingly losing focus and going after me instead of trying to disprove my argument. The focus is on player quality and no on me or you. It would be ignorant to state that Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Real Madrid don't possess a lot of quality players in their teams and not relying on those players to construct a team would be foolish. Another thing is the type of qualities these players possess. In the team that I provided i drew on players from both teams equally until I got to the attackers and for the type of football that I am advocating, those are the attackers best suited for the job. You should foocus on the argument and not on me and learn to be constructive. We can take this further by elaborating on the qualities each player possesses in order to substantiate our claims and this will aid our argument. If you are willing to do that then I am fine with that. It's lazy to attack the person arguing and not the argument itself.

Barcelona players , as well as players from the aforementioned sides, possess a lot of quality as well as teams such as man utd, arsenal and chelsea and what not, but their level of expertise differs. Others possess qualities which other players lack and this is why I have chosen the players which I have chosen. They are of superior ability.
freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

EPL WINS AGAIN :lol:
I won:lol:

EPL

HARDERST SQUAD EVER

4-4-2
-----------------cech-----------------
-----eboue---------terry--------toure---------cole
--------------------makalele--------------------
----ronaldo--------lampard--------------gerrard
---------------rooney------------crouch

Credibility runs out of the room screaming (c'mon doggy crouch!!)

That not good enough for ya?

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Credibility runs out of the room screaming (c'mon doggy crouch!!)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
If it doesn't have Fabregas in it then it's not a hot Premeirship eleven. Apart from Scholes, Lampard and possibly Gerrard, there aren't too many central mids better than this kid in England.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"