Africasgateway.com

Sensational (beatdown) hope u well....

Stone the Dave

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 257
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
this is real dissappointing man!

u niggas is hungry for blood.
why do we gotta die to change the game?
why do shit gotta get ugly all the time! guess things never change like Pac say!

no body even askin if the Kid is OK.
yo Morale, the boy is good man! got a coupla stitches and a bust up lip but he cool and recoverin fine.
Unfortunetely this is the nature of things, ima go see him tonight and see whats really good.

hope they didnt mistake him 4 Cash. Niggas.
yeah. me too.
ima keep my 3rd eye open!
thanks for caring :D
It's amazing how cats change after their homeboy got touched. Jus a week back Cash were talking isht bout battlekat getting touched and yada yada yada. He was never spitting no peace shit till his nigga got touched. Maybe battlekat....... nah it couldnt be. Touched by a nigga angel.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.


Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
Quote from: "cash"
this is real dissappointing man!

u niggas is hungry for blood.
why do we gotta die to change the game?
why do shit gotta get ugly all the time! guess things never change like Pac say!

no body even askin if the Kid is OK.
yo Morale, the boy is good man! got a coupla stitches and a bust up lip but he cool and recoverin fine.
Unfortunetely this is the nature of things, ima go see him tonight and see whats really good.

hope they didnt mistake him 4 Cash. Niggas.
yeah. me too.
ima keep my 3rd eye open!
thanks for caring :D
It's amazing how cats change after their homeboy got touched. Jus a week back Cash were talking isht bout battlekat getting touched and yada yada yada. He was never spitting no peace shit till his nigga got touched. Maybe battlekat....... nah it couldnt be. Touched by a nigga angel.


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?


King Ming

  • AG Hustler
  • ***
    • Posts: 91
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cash!!!! you next. Runnin' yo mouth is gonna get ya pussy a** touched :twisted:   :twisted:

Bad enough lil cat had to get stiched up. yall loud mouths will get yall seriously injured, you aint gonna just talk about stuff and not prove ya self on the streets. :wink:
img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/illmas50/43_pics_723121.jpg[/img]


blaqsouljah

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1174
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
interesting times these are.  :?
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole


cash

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 3929
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
if jus being real gets u touched,then i must be a big gla** window in a kindergarden playground!
yall fake niggas is safe cos yall aint real! WOW!
im so proud of yall!

its funny how the mind state of SA cats is so distorted man!
we definitely on the rise man! NIGGAS CAN FEEL IT!
we clawing our way to the top and niggas is starting to use ANY MEANS to bring us down! they KNOWthey cant match us lyrically and musically!

put it into perspective! analyse whats happening!
DO U SEE HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE WE CAME INTO THE PICTURE!?
whether or not u acknowledge it,there is a revolution happening!
for real hiphop was dead and we ressurected it!
NOW THEY WANT US DEAD! damn!

hmmmmmmmm......can i live?
@cash_sog


Stone the Dave

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 257
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
if jus being real gets u touched,then i must be a big gla** window in a kindergarden playground!
yall fake niggas is safe cos yall aint real! WOW!
im so proud of yall!

its funny how the mind state of SA cats is so distorted man!
we definitely on the rise man! NIGGAS CAN FEEL IT!
we clawing our way to the top and niggas is starting to use ANY MEANS to bring us down! they KNOWthey cant match us lyrically and musically!

put it into perspective! analyse whats happening!
DO U SEE HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE WE CAME INTO THE PICTURE!?
whether or not u acknowledge it,there is a revolution happening!
for real hiphop was dead and we ressurected it!
NOW THEY WANT US DEAD! damn!

hmmmmmmmm......can i live?
NIGGA PLEASE. 8O  :evil:  :twisted:  :roll:
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.


N.A 187

  • GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 663
    • REP: +4/-11
    • Gender:Male
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
cLa**IC SHIT

has nutting to do with battling though, use your hands and we all jump ya thAT SHOULD BE RAP MENTALITY.


MrC The Rap God Almighty

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 3385
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
heard about this from Morale Saturday night.

I like KOLI.

Get well soon son.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon


Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I guess we got new slang now, nigga got baped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


Deacon: Hey dogg you see what happened to that dude?
Brick: Yeah man they baped the shit outta him!!

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?


The Angry Hand of God

  • I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 6387
    • REP: +31/-87
    • Gender:Male
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I guess we got new slang now, nigga got baped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


Deacon: Hey dogg you see what happened to that dude?
Brick: Yeah man they baped the shit outta him!!

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


the funny shit is that I was thinking exactly the same thing just now. Baped like a motherf***er.

but if it only resulted in a busted lip and a few stiches then it must have been fape, like the ones at amakipkip, cos over here a proper baping would result in some hospital time and at least a limp or a speech defect.




Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I guess we got new slang now, nigga got baped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


Deacon: Hey dogg you see what happened to that dude?
Brick: Yeah man they baped the shit outta him!!

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


the funny shit is that I was thinking exactly the same thing just now. Baped like a motherf***er.

but if it only resulted in a busted lip and a few stiches then it must have been fape, like the ones at amakipkip, cos over here a proper baping would result in some hospital time and at least a limp or a speech defect.


*DIES* :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?


A pimp named Sarkozy

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 5215
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I guess we got new slang now, nigga got baped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


Deacon: Hey dogg you see what happened to that dude?
Brick: Yeah man they baped the shit outta him!!

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


the funny shit is that I was thinking exactly the same thing just now. Baped like a motherf***er.

but if it only resulted in a busted lip and a few stiches then it must have been fape, like the ones at amakipkip, cos over here a proper baping would result in some hospital time and at least a limp or a speech defect.


*DIES* :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


*Fetches a Jab-slapper* 8)


Tuboy

  • http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1734
    • REP: +9/-19
    • Gender:Male
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
Can a nigger live? damn ya'll must leave Cash alone man, his just doing him. Whats wrong with ya'll? You intimidated by free thinkers....


i got 2 choices:

1. Blend in wiith the crowd and keep my opinion to myself like everybody else.(SAFE)
or
2.Change HIPHOP forever and make history(VERY DANGEROUS,POSSIBLY FATAL)

what do yall think the MONOPOLY should do?


I think ya'll should do what you wanna do man, no compromising 'cause you nursing a haters feelings, you dig! Stick on doing you period!
M Turn


**MORALE**

  • AG Hustler
  • ***
    • Posts: 105
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
Quote from: "cash"
this is real dissappointing man!

u niggas is hungry for blood.
why do we gotta die to change the game?
why do shit gotta get ugly all the time! guess things never change like Pac say!

no body even askin if the Kid is OK.
yo Morale, the boy is good man! got a coupla stitches and a bust up lip but he cool and recoverin fine.
Unfortunetely this is the nature of things, ima go see him tonight and see whats really good.

hope they didnt mistake him 4 Cash. Niggas.
yeah. me too.
ima keep my 3rd eye open!
thanks for caring :D





the hate is there to inspire you, its not to break you or kill you.


The Angry Hand of God

  • I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 6387
    • REP: +31/-87
    • Gender:Male
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
Quote from: "cash"
this is real dissappointing man!

u niggas is hungry for blood.
why do we gotta die to change the game?
why do shit gotta get ugly all the time! guess things never change like Pac say!

no body even askin if the Kid is OK.
yo Morale, the boy is good man! got a coupla stitches and a bust up lip but he cool and recoverin fine.
Unfortunetely this is the nature of things, ima go see him tonight and see whats really good.

hope they didnt mistake him 4 Cash. Niggas.
yeah. me too.
ima keep my 3rd eye open!
thanks for caring :D





the hate is there to inspire you, its not to break you or kill you.


YOu fools really think that the reason people dont like you is because of your music and your intent to "change the game", whatever that means?

You really are a moron then, and here I was thinking its just part of the persona you're trying to project in order to gain retard fans, who feel like they can relate to your mental midgetry.

The reason people hate is not because of your music or because they dont wanna see you successful. Its because you are constantly running your mouth and dissing people who are trying just as hard as you to make it. Then when these people come back you wanna pull a bitch move and play the peace card.  you're quicjk to call other people whack, but when someone criticises your shit, its hating. You clown about people getting touched, but when you're boy gets it

No one cares how much cash you make or how fly you think you are. "Now I like to have nice things just like you, but I'm from Brooklyn, there's cartain things you just dont do. like high posting when you far from home, or like high posting when you're all alone. Now this would seem to be clear common sense, but cats be living off sheer confidence"

If you put yourself in a situation where people think they can get shit from you, cos you boasting about it all the time, there are cats out there who will take it. ALso if you put yourself in a situation where cats dont like you just based on the persona you project, you will get touched, and not in a pleasant, make you're wee-wee get hard, kind of way.

I doubt your boy's Baping had anything to do with hip hop. I'm willing to bet money that he probably said some wrong shit or that it was about a woman or something. hope he gets better though, cos as much of an a**hole as I am, I never like to see someone get hurt, unless they really really deserve it, and 9 out of 10 times if its  at a club it isn't worth it.

Maybe if someone Bapes you you'll understand hat I'm trying to say to you.