Africasgateway.com

Sensational (beatdown) hope u well....

Blizzard

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1519
    • REP: +16/-17
    • Gender:Male
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

You really are a moron then, and here I was thinking its just part of the persona you're trying to project in order to gain retard fans, who feel like they can relate to your mental midgetry.


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

there is no coming back to this 1


truthkid

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 204
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
Quote from: "cash"
this is real dissappointing man!

u niggas is hungry for blood.
why do we gotta die to change the game?
why do shit gotta get ugly all the time! guess things never change like Pac say!

no body even askin if the Kid is OK.
yo Morale, the boy is good man! got a coupla stitches and a bust up lip but he cool and recoverin fine.
Unfortunetely this is the nature of things, ima go see him tonight and see whats really good.

hope they didnt mistake him 4 Cash. Niggas.
yeah. me too.
ima keep my 3rd eye open!
thanks for caring :D





the hate is there to inspire you, its not to break you or kill you.


YOu fools really think that the reason people dont like you is because of your music and your intent to "change the game", whatever that means?

You really are a moron then, and here I was thinking its just part of the persona you're trying to project in order to gain retard fans, who feel like they can relate to your mental midgetry.

The reason people hate is not because of your music or because they dont wanna see you successful. Its because you are constantly running your mouth and dissing people who are trying just as hard as you to make it. Then when these people come back you wanna pull a bitch move and play the peace card.  you're quicjk to call other people whack, but when someone criticises your shit, its hating. You clown about people getting touched, but when you're boy gets it

No one cares how much cash you make or how fly you think you are. "Now I like to have nice things just like you, but I'm from Brooklyn, there's cartain things you just dont do. like high posting when you far from home, or like high posting when you're all alone. Now this would seem to be clear common sense, but cats be living off sheer confidence"

If you put yourself in a situation where people think they can get shit from you, cos you boasting about it all the time, there are cats out there who will take it. ALso if you put yourself in a situation where cats dont like you just based on the persona you project, you will get touched, and not in a pleasant, make you're wee-wee get hard, kind of way.

I doubt your boy's Baping had anything to do with hip hop. I'm willing to bet money that he probably said some wrong shit or that it was about a woman or something. hope he gets better though, cos as much of an a**hole as I am, I never like to see someone get hurt, unless they really really deserve it, and 9 out of 10 times if its  at a club it isn't worth it.

Maybe if someone Bapes you you'll understand hat I'm trying to say to you.



IJO BANNA!! LOLOLOLOL
roete aan almal tehuis


Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"


YOu fools really think that the reason people dont like you is because of your music and your intent to "change the game", whatever that means?

You really are a moron then, and here I was thinking its just part of the persona you're trying to project in order to gain retard fans, who feel like they can relate to your mental midgetry.

The reason people hate is not because of your music or because they dont wanna see you successful. Its because you are constantly running your mouth and dissing people who are trying just as hard as you to make it. Then when these people come back you wanna pull a bitch move and play the peace card.  you're quicjk to call other people whack, but when someone criticises your shit, its hating. You clown about people getting touched, but when you're boy gets it

No one cares how much cash you make or how fly you think you are. "Now I like to have nice things just like you, but I'm from Brooklyn, there's cartain things you just dont do. like high posting when you far from home, or like high posting when you're all alone. Now this would seem to be clear common sense, but cats be living off sheer confidence"

If you put yourself in a situation where people think they can get shit from you, cos you boasting about it all the time, there are cats out there who will take it. ALso if you put yourself in a situation where cats dont like you just based on the persona you project, you will get touched, and not in a pleasant, make you're wee-wee get hard, kind of way.

I doubt your boy's Baping had anything to do with hip hop. I'm willing to bet money that he probably said some wrong shit or that it was about a woman or something. hope he gets better though, cos as much of an a**hole as I am, I never like to see someone get hurt, unless they really really deserve it, and 9 out of 10 times if its  at a club it isn't worth it.

Maybe if someone Bapes you you'll understand hat I'm trying to say to you.


I have to say I havent seen this much E.T.H.E.R. since the old days GOTDAMN!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?


Stone the Dave

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 257
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"


YOu fools really think that the reason people dont like you is because of your music and your intent to "change the game", whatever that means?

You really are a moron then, and here I was thinking its just part of the persona you're trying to project in order to gain retard fans, who feel like they can relate to your mental midgetry.

The reason people hate is not because of your music or because they dont wanna see you successful. Its because you are constantly running your mouth and dissing people who are trying just as hard as you to make it. Then when these people come back you wanna pull a bitch move and play the peace card.  you're quicjk to call other people whack, but when someone criticises your shit, its hating. You clown about people getting touched, but when you're boy gets it

No one cares how much cash you make or how fly you think you are. "Now I like to have nice things just like you, but I'm from Brooklyn, there's cartain things you just dont do. like high posting when you far from home, or like high posting when you're all alone. Now this would seem to be clear common sense, but cats be living off sheer confidence"

If you put yourself in a situation where people think they can get shit from you, cos you boasting about it all the time, there are cats out there who will take it. ALso if you put yourself in a situation where cats dont like you just based on the persona you project, you will get touched, and not in a pleasant, make you're wee-wee get hard, kind of way.

I doubt your boy's Baping had anything to do with hip hop. I'm willing to bet money that he probably said some wrong shit or that it was about a woman or something. hope he gets better though, cos as much of an a**hole as I am, I never like to see someone get hurt, unless they really really deserve it, and 9 out of 10 times if its  at a club it isn't worth it.

Maybe if someone Bapes you you'll understand hat I'm trying to say to you.


I have to say I havent seen this much E.T.H.E.R. since the old days GOTDAMN!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
co-sign. This is the official virtual Baping of Cash. Can some1 please upload him a couple of stitches.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.


Myth

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1803
    • REP: +14/-16
    • Gender:Male
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
Can some1 please upload him a couple of stitches.



 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101


churchofthe latterdayLatte

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1839
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
And Pyro gets the girl!!!!


with all this touching going on, I think our pyro has coined the E-touch.


CASH is hereby burried. i know youre gonna try come back with some comeback of some kind...body this, body that...touch this, touch that....blah blah, shining and hating...entertainment value...but son, there is NOTHING you can say to this.


Saskia

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 236
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'M BACK BITCHES! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Hey Hey Mel! :wink:
Actually-I'm just here to post my AMEN to Pyro.
I've been telling these f***ers-who still think they're changing the game bcoz they're popular on AG-that not that many people give a shit about them.
Wake the f*** up man! I've asked SO many people what they think of this Cash character and most of them just look at me like I'm nuts.
"Who the f*** is that" is the response I get most of the time.
It's funny actually, bcoz all these other people he constantly disses and calls wack are the ones most people feel and relate to. What's even funnnier is the fact that this dude can never just let the music speak for itself. He ALWAYS has to bash down someone to prove he's hot :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Get the f*** outta here man. I got one for you.
Cash's motto- "I stay up and coming-2010:love to be there" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And this isn't me trying to hate on your hustle baby, it's me throwing acid all over your face so you wake the f*** up! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"


TATEguru v.2K9

  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 5552
    • REP: +13/-20
    • Gender:Male
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse


DIETHYL ETHER: H5C2-O-C2H5

Diethyl ether is a colourless, extremely volatile liquid with a characteristic smell. It is not an ideal anaesthetic, though it's safer than chloroform and more effective than nitrous oxide. Unwanted effects of exposure to ether can include a cough, sore throat, painful red eyes, a headache, drowsiness, laboured breathing and nausea. Vomiting is quite common.


cash

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 3929
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
damn!
ive officially been baped(virtually). OUCH.
guess the only thing i can do now is stand with my back to the wall and PROVE MYSELF.

im comfortable with that!
i got the heart of a WINNER!

realest talk ever!
no more games, jus business!
i aint playin no more!
 im climbin to the TOP!
thanks for all the inspiration fellas!
IM MORE FOCUSSED THAN EVER!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog


churchofthe latterdayLatte

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1839
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
hey sask. been  a span hon.glad to see ur back


lol lol LFMAo @ CASH trying to keep a strong facade...or is that e-cade. nigga u know your a** is sallow. boi stop.


Mr Dymize

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 616
    • REP: +1/-1
    • Gender:Male
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"

lol lol LFMAo @ CASH trying to keep a strong facade...or is that e-cade. nigga u know your a** is sallow. boi stop.


 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"



guerillapopsoup

  • Guest
wow pYRO. you sure do get mad on these 'nets. ha ha. "mental midgetry" is a silly phrase, though.


Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"
I'M BACK BITCHES! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Hey Hey Mel! :wink:
Actually-I'm just here to post my AMEN to Pyro.
I've been telling these f***ers-who still think they're changing the game bcoz they're popular on AG-that not that many people give a shit about them.
Wake the f*** up man! I've asked SO many people what they think of this Cash character and most of them just look at me like I'm nuts.
"Who the f*** is that" is the response I get most of the time.
It's funny actually, bcoz all these other people he constantly disses and calls wack are the ones most people feel and relate to. What's even funnnier is the fact that this dude can never just let the music speak for itself. He ALWAYS has to bash down someone to prove he's hot :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Get the f*** outta here man. I got one for you.
Cash's motto- "I stay up and coming-2010:love to be there" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And this isn't me trying to hate on your hustle baby, it's me throwing acid all over your face so you wake the f*** up! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:


Bape a man when he's down why dont'cha girl  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?


RearrangedReality

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 5947
    • REP: +21/-42
    • Gender:Male
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"
... I got one for you.
Cash's motto- "I stay up and coming-2010:love to be there" :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:


LMAO. shit is really funny.  :lol:


cash

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 3929
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:lol: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
im gettin murdered for real! ya**ssssssus!!!!!!!




i love this shit! :D
@cash_sog