Africasgateway.com

ANC wants media to be controlled

Blizzard · 74 · 16994

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Long story short though reporting is definitely and irritatingly skewed. It's the reasons for it that I find a little more compelling depending on who's reporting on what and from where.

guerillapopsoup

Quote from: "Tornado"
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Damn.... shit is getting out of control, as if controlling the SABC is not enuff, now they want to controll print media as well. If the three proposals are adopted it would really mean that we all become like SABC;

1.we like ppl to think of us as neutral/objective meanwhile we are in support of the status quo and the government policies

2.and all like the SANC all media houses would have a blaclist of everyone who is critical of the gov......

3.the board members would be appointed by the president......

4. it would be easy for ppl to move between various gov departments and the media just like Snuki Zikalala, the embedded presidential reporter, Miranda Strydom etc.

5. The government lapdog, Dali Mpofu would be the CEO

Talking about Dali Mpofu..he has written a letter to SANEF ( South African National Editors Forum) accusing the forum of being an "enemy to the people" becasue they sided with the Sunday Times over the Manto saga and most importantly announcing SABC's decision to cut ties with the forum. And also calling the Sunday Times editor a deliquent. And this morning SABC ran a news item about how SANCO in Gauteng wants the (NPA)to investigate if Mondli Makhanya seeked amnesty from the TRC  for his alleged role  in the ANC Self-Defence units in KZN. talking about not messing with Mbeki and his plans

Its about time black people wake the f*** up and smell Mbekis' (ANC) shit......u dont mess with him and his plans of the 3rd term presidency....his plans of making South Africa the most powerful country in Africa at the expense of the poor African countries.....his plans of making sure that no one in the ANC goes againts anything he says.

ha ha. Tornado, you really are full of shit. this type of small minded revolutionary bravado never fails to amuse me. god bless the nets  :P .

if the anc goes ahead with this, nothing significant will change - the only thing we'll see is a lot less whinging from bleeding bitch-made liberals who talk a big shit game on the government, but piously turn around and call us monkeys in their backyards.

sigh.

the way i see it is f*** you and f*** your propaganda. f*** the government and double-f*** the liberals.

print media is actually the most deviant media institution in this country (and the world for that matter). we got more than three quaters of the shit being run by slavery-era corporations (see NASPERS), and the feeble 'alternative' media not only has its own bullshit agenda, but has to conform to the same f***tard conventions set by the big shots - lest it get swallowed up by the behemoths, leaving the Tornados of this world with nothing to read and rage over  :roll:. but i guess a lot of people love reading. talking. reading. talking. it's just a shame that they regurgitate remedial shit that's engineered to make them AWARE and CONSCIOUS...and yet inactive and without consequence in the greater scheme of things.

on a side note: i'm hearing my president speak on wednesday you treacherous bastards!  :D African Agenda! What! African Renia**ance! Holla Back!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
* After much deliberations, he decides not to entertain gorilla's diatribe*

guerillapopsoup

but on the other hand, i can't say i don't enjoy and admire watching you struggle against your poor education :wink: . what with words like "deliberations" and verbal gymnastics such as guerilla = gorrilla? why... 8O .

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
This discussion took a dip with the crime thing.  Biggest crime concern for me is the ananymous impimpi no questions asked service offered at the mo.  Some weird shit man, f***in scary. 32211 and you're f***ed mate!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "guerillapopsoup"
but on the other hand, i can't say i don't enjoy and admire watching you struggle against your poor education :wink: . what with words like "deliberations" and verbal gymnastics such as guerilla = gorrilla? why... 8O .

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

guerillapopsoup

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
NO DOUBT HOMIE.....really appreciate your words of encouragement........its difficult to argue with cats who are gonna pick on your language skill.......esp cats like gorilla..ooops guerilla, they always want to put down, they know every word in the dictionary, they speak english with high pitched vowels....sometimes i struggle to hear what they saying. Do you  also have the same problem homie? and they can tell if u were fed poor education....(is fed the appropriate word homie)......by just analysing your vocab :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: but i got your back homie...im not gonna  make comment about
1.SABC,
2. its CEO (cant disrespect him like that after all he is ur...........
3 ANC....
......my propaganda  as u have suggested is not for your ears or eyes......... but yeah thanks homie....... im  gonna start calling my friends homies :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:

guerillapopsoup

and that's sarcasm, right.  :roll:

all in all, it's funny how you can't provide a legitimate rebuttal to the challenge i posed to your rhetorical bullshit. you probably did get a poor education. as a result i can see that its not that you're all bad per se, its only that you need just that much more school before you can tackle "issues" in any way that might be read as resembling a somewhat coherent trail of logic. but hey, however you want it, mfetsu. keep listening to hip hop from olympus and thinking revolution in hades, you simple and blessed child of our ancestors, you  :D .  

wow. who knew that being dusty, unlearned and angry was still en vogue? i love this place!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
@Guerilla pop soup ....PATRONIZE MUCH???
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
.....what was challenging about what uve written homie ??????

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
I've always had a problem with blacks or anyone who thinks speaking English means you're clever or speaking the so called "proper english" means you're clever. As for me, it doesn't bug me if someone speaks the so called broken English, come on for f*** sakes we're not Europeans and will never be. White people acan't even pronounce our names but we never complained. We even have our sisters and brothers saying they come from Am'laza (what the f*** happened wif Em'lazi- ondaweni bantu bakithi come on) or Sowethu (where the f is that), or even Khwam'shu. As for me, I favour and value those who speak their minds, raise their points and communicate the message. f*** you imperial English with bomberstic words and all ish, but still saying nothing, empty brainwashed vessesls, that's what they be. Even Indians came to SA and created is'Fanakalo: Some ZuEngl (Zulu And English all at once, and sometimes even one word composed from both languages). Nobody said they speak or were speaking broken language, but they could still communicate with people and do business. Chines and Japanes to, whoever said they speak f***ed up English, no one. But us blacks, damn why can't we value ourselves and who we are. Whites came to S.A and loughed at the way we click sounds when speaking and we loughed wif them. We even failed to see that they envied us, they couldn't pronounce Qs the way we do, and still we don't see the value in our languages, we lough at so and so because they can't spell words or pronounce them. Hahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I'm loughing Ma a** Out at you too. Am bigger than you, and you lame and will remain in the same spot like a pond till yo brains evaporate. Think about it spoiled brat.

And yeah, I'm a product of poor education or should I say (if you can break the ice) a product of Bantu Education Residues. Hahaha. But hey, I'm on the net wif you with your high quality education, so who's a fool
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

guerillapopsoup

@Msanii_XL

this Tornado character:

YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US!

dude's a tryrant. propagating a herd mentality from watching e-news and reading the M & G. i can't stand that type of shit.

MY OPINION IS YOUR FACT, NOW LET US REBEL!

f*** outta here. run home and open something relevant to read.

@ the Tornado character himself:

case in point.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tornado"

So all im trying to say is that mainstream news values are there to serve a purpose...to support the system. What we need in SA is a vibrant alternative media that would serve the interest of the majority in this country...the working cla**.....a media that would encourage a subversive spirit among the working cla**.

ETV is an alternative to SABC and not an alternative to system of capitalism, they are always in support of big business..their advertisers..the middle cla**.
South africa is the most unequal society in the world....the rich are very rich and the poor are very poor. You still get monopoly capitalists in SA i.e Stephen Ross of Edcon, Tony O Reilly ( Irish magnate) owns Independent Newspapers.....Oppenheimers......Motsepes.... Ruperts...etc

But the media is failing to pick up those stories and (educate, inform and entertain ppl as everyone claims to do). If SA has got unequal societies then why dont newspaper have columns about Economic Injustices but instead of the Economic news. f*** it man...i m out.

BICTH READ THIS AND WHEN U DONE GO CHOKE ON BIG DICK, MSUNU KANYOKO

guerillapopsoup

Quote from: "Beesting"
White people acan't even pronounce our names but we never complained.

really. i got expelled from one school and suspended in another for doing exactly that.

I favour and value those who speak their minds, raise their points and communicate the message.

i favour those who speak their own minds. articulately  :D .

Am bigger than you, and you lame and will remain in the same spot like a pond till yo brains evaporate. Think about it spoiled brat

^this is just pathetic. are you poor or something?