and do well have to do wit the same subjects
cant we get a good story
thats jus that a good story.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
but child those doccies are being broadcast because they have never been on tv before and there has never been any platform on SATV before, where we could see that kind of content..this is the first time in SA history where film makers and the producers get to tell these kind of stories. They always say that history is told from the victor's perspective but for a great change its told from the point of view of the casualties and the people who sufferred...

and the bright side of the whole thing is the fact that its SA stories produced by South Africans, which opens up opportunities for the young up and coming producers....
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
but what im sayin is
is that the only thing we should be subjected to
cant the producers be given a platform wit something else exept the past

not saying it should be ignored but
it is jus too much

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i fully agree with you child - it is over kill. the past has its place in the past - not that i'm being unsympathetic to those who "paved" the way, but enough already. if i was a conspiracies person i would have been to believe that this was a way to keep us bickering along racial lines - the youth in particular. but i'm not for conspiracies.

:wink:

anyways i think that we need to start telling new stories - more relevant stories.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
if i was a conspiracies person i would have been to believe that this was a way to keep us bickering along racial lines - the youth in particular. but i'm not for conspiracies.

:wink:

anyways i think that we need to start telling new stories - more relevant stories.

troof right there

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
. if i was a conspiracies person i would have been to believe that this was a way to keep us bickering along racial lines - the youth in particular. but i'm not for conspiracies.

blaq but i am and i think
since ANC owns SABC
they tryna keep us in the past so that they  can get voted for..
i figure keep em in pain and itll be ANC all the way :?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
. if i was a conspiracies person i would have been to believe that this was a way to keep us bickering along racial lines - the youth in particular. but i'm not for conspiracies.

blaq but i am and i think
since ANC owns SABC
they tryna keep us in the past so that they  can get voted for..
i figure keep em in pain and itll be ANC all the way :?

cosig with you Child :wink:  8)  8)

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
U need to know where you from to know where you going, Child u were not in Soweto when the Afrikanners where brutalizing us.u were in freaken bloemfontein, i think these stories need to be told so that the people can see where we from and see the country for wat it is.

I think a lot of us i trying to act like shit hasn't happened. and we should move on, f*** moving on first we need to make things right then we can move on.
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
U need to know where you from to know where you going, Child u were not in Soweto when the Afrikanners where brutalizing us.u were in freaken bloemfontein, i think these stories need to be told so that the people can see where we from and see the country for wat it is.

I think a lot of us i trying to act like shit hasn't happened. and we should move on, f*** moving on first we need to make things right then we can move on.

eish, i feel like i talk too much..and bored so many ppl in this forum......anyways DP..we not trying to act as if nothing happened..yes ppl were killed and people's rights were grossly violated.......and u right we need to make things right and the present gov has  the opportunity to do exactly that......

But we spend money on armaments...gripping jets...corvettes meanwhile most pppl in this country are living in abject poverty...wish u guys could witness the kind of a situtation ppl in Khayelitsha and some other parts of Cape town find themselves in everytime there is a rain......its unacceptable.... they still live in very bad conditions...peoples "houses" become swimming pools.

These are the very same ppl who have voted the present gov into power and they still gonna vote for it becasue they liberated us from the monster and for that we should ever be grateful to them.

yes stories of the past need to be told but one needs to be careful about the reason behind that. First of all...99% of the stories are about the ANC..yes it was the biggest party and still is but how many times do we have to endure another ANC story that leaves u with tears in our eyes and hatred towards white ppl (afrikaners in particular)..no not the white English speaking liberals....... .....

They have no qualms taking credit for June 76, which was the brainchild of the BCMA/ AZAPO..heroes Tsietsi Mashinini..it was only this year that they showed a doccie about Tsietsi's role in the march.

im out..

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
@DP
AND why do u have to say i wasnt in soweto
what did the opression only happen in the country of soweto 8O

nah...dude u feel that and all but for f*** sakes cant we have some good TV
instead all u guy do is make us feel bad for sayin the truth.
as much as we aknoledge all sowetans for freeeing us from the opressor
*how we shall for ever be indeeded to u oohh great Soweto*

but get off ur dicks for a while and witness

the struggle is in the boardroom
like tornado said the same cats who voted are the same cats who dont know what their gonna eat today.

and ofcourse the comrades shall gorvern for the people as they ride in their brand new german cars.

ps jus so u know ur history
the first ever ANC meeting was held in B-city
educate urself Sowetan