• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
Quote from: "**MORALE**"
Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"

It's the GLITZ BABY.....Shout outs to Keith Murray!!! Resurrect your career homie.

who are those cats and why are they eyes blood shot..why are hugging each other and why is that darkskinnded nigga shirtless...why is he got a sa flag as a doo rag...why that other nigga got two earings and why he got lip gloss on....my niggas get better!

Its the glitz baby..... on the far left; its Tido.  The nigger whose topless is Keith Murray. Next to him is, yes sir me Morale swaggerlicious delicious to bitches. Sean Page on the right....

Keith Murray where he from...? y'all need to take care of your boy and buy him a shirt..looks like y'all cats got VIP tickets too..how you gon leave you mans with no top outside VIP..that aint a good look doggie..while y'all sip henny my mans out in the cold with no shirt...get better take care of your boys doggie

:lol:  :lol:
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Ae yo D!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  2 Many Chedda Man, I think we Betta find mice 2 Cova that ish up even Rot can't Handle it...

Keith Murray where he from...? y'all need to take care of your boy and buy him a shirt..looks like y'all cats got VIP tickets too..how you gon leave you mans with no top outside VIP..that aint a good look doggie..while y'all sip henny my mans out in the cold with no shirt...get better take care of your boys doggie

Nah briCK! you no how Crazy Keith's like. So eitha he took his shirt off in case he sweat. or maybe punk *ss took it from him while he wos caght-up on some Crowd Surfin' thin' he did you said how many times P? Mo than 5 times?  :D
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"
Ae yo D!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  2 Many Chedda Man, I think we Betta find mice 2 Cova that ish up even Rot can't Handle it...

Nah briCK! you no how Crazy Keith's like. So eitha he took his shirt off in case he sweat. or maybe punk *ss took it from him while he wos caght-up on some Crowd Surfin' thin' he did you said how many times P? Mo than 5 times?  :D

even you know this Keith wow I must be out the loop for a long time...where this cat from..looks like a hoodrat and I hear he is signed to Ghetto Ruff I understand..for sho Kieth is from Soweto..looks like isrewf saseKasi ...but being cool is no excuse for his cliq to not to buy dude a shirt or at least get him into VIP...a few Henny shots and a nigga won't cold no more...shit now I know what they mean by starving artist....dude can't even afford a shirt...

DRESS KIETH DRESS KIETH DRESS KEITH..

I got R100 on a shirt for homeboy
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Quote from: "cash"

the only thing on yo dick is PAID FOR.....hahahahahhahahaa!

HAHAHAHAHA !!! ! Cash your killing me out here man.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
im jus playin man! waddup Zee!
its funny how u(SleeZee Supremes)dissin keith but ya own CREW lookin so proud to be wit a nigga in the pic! 8O
maybe u jealous cos u never got the opportunity to hang wit him....hahahhahahahaha!
Yo morale,yall niggas is ballin more than Keith.LLOL. good look!
ps.peeped ya video man!
yall cudv dun a whole lot better man with the direction/concepts/imagey in the vid. i mean, with the dope a** track content and lyrical skill u displayed, the video shudv matched that for me.

i had a lot of concepts in mind for the visuals, so i was a bit dissappointed man! but keep doin what u do! i sEE u! ya'll dudes is doin it right!
much luv ( no homo) :wink:

its that Kerry McGregor.....aka....fly a** white....aka CRACK!....aka CASH,the KingO the EC...FLASH GORDON with the ICED OUT FLOW and KOLI THE KID, the sensational one aka the human version of CRACK & ETHER.
catch up or ship out! holler!
The Greatest HITS! COMIN SOON!
@cash_sog

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So on and so on, furthermore in other words
it looks like Keith is the type to leave niggas standing on the sideline feeling disrespected

he must be the the sickest in his proffesion i'm pretty sure its a simple philosophy.

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Damn!!I envy Morale, Pages and whoever else is in that Pic 4 having the opportunity 2 chop it up with Keith.

You guys r lucky as f***. :cry:  :cry:  :wink:
I stay chiseled

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
briCK - You laugin at Keith?  You're crying at yourself
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

its funny how u(SleeZee Supremes)dissin keith but ya own CREW lookin so proud to be wit a nigga in the pic! 8O
maybe u jealous cos u never got the opportunity to hang wit him....hahahhahahahaha!
ps.peeped ya video man!
yall cudv dun a whole lot better man with the direction/concepts/imagey in the vid. i mean, with the dope a** track content and lyrical skill u displayed, the video shudv matched that for me.

i had a lot of concepts in mind for the visuals, so i was a bit dissappointed man! but keep doin what u do! i sEE u! ya'll dudes is doin it right!

its that Kerry McGregor.....aka....fly a** white....aka CRACK!....aka CASH,the KingO the EC...FLASH GORDON with the ICED OUT FLOW and KOLI THE KID, the sensational one aka the human version of CRACK & ETHER.

Cmon Cash!! The only "Crack" ya muthafukkas is pushing is the fag factory nigga.My boys can do whateva the fuk they want. Nigga, I flicked it up with Russell Simmons, the bosses boss. I aint checking Keith Murray no how. I mean really nig, who are you too me really. You look like the type of lil nigga I would send to the store for snacks. I keep checking the SA Hip Hop Top Ten...where you be at nukka. Hop on AG with the Mr. Flossy, I got 100 pairs of sneakers, I got a chain...fugazi as fuk..We are obviously playing in two different realms. The reason why I pay so much attention to this sh1t is that, I wanna see how far you going to go with comedic sh1t 4 sh1t really hit the fan.we can go about this all day, all week back and forth. If I dont fuks with Keith Murray, I don't period, no if ands or buts.You put that dude on a pedestal, that's your level of expectancy that's all good. Here's a fact, Keith in dead in the streets period, as much as it hurts your frail hearts it's the truth. Any artist will tell you in this game you are only as hot as your last hit, Keith aint buzzing. As far as you egging me on, it's really funny till someone crosses the line. I got the Trump card for ya....Modough keep balling, Maggzino keep swagging, cos Zee gon keep stacking..and for yall other nikkas cheerleading this nigga's idiocacy throw ur pompoms up one time. You aint got like me...cool...if it's a battle or war ya want, Im here....This winter is gone be a fun one.Corporate America is showing me love. So Cash, howeva you wanna do this..let's go and don't cop no pleas....Im Jean Clauding this b1tcha$$ Nikka out of here man. The b1tches will leave the table while the real niggas eat.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Apparently Beef with Keith is bad for your health..

Something about him being the hot mustard dipper, money getter, mic gripper
Wack MC get rid of nigga..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
ayyo might as well add it here...

can anyone one help a nigga and upload The Rhyme or all the kieth albums

the most beautifullest vocabulist
punches phony mc's dead in their esophogaus
my analysis is roughly calloused
you better practice if you want to challenge this
I'm symbolic to the sun moon and stars
you gettin' knocked out the box no matter who you are
the funk phat tracks lures you to listen
as my vocals send your brain up in the fetal position
learn a quick lesson of mic aggression
so when I walk down the street there'll be no second guessing
now you can walk the walk talk the talk
back burnin' all day but your still fireproof like an ashtray
I'm a scientist in the mix like Plyx
turnin' all you fly emcees back into maggots
non prop soil watch me bubble and spoil
punch you Grand Royal as you foam like boil

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"

ps.peeped ya video man!

Cmon Cash!! The only "Crack" ya muthafukkas is pushing is the fag factory nigga.My boys can do whateva the fuk they want. Nigga, I flicked it up with Russell Simmons, the bosses boss. I aint checking Keith Murray no how. I mean really nig, who are you too me really. You look like the type of lil nigga I would send to the store for snacks. I keep checking the SA Hip Hop Top Ten...where you be at nukka. Hop on AG with the Mr. Flossy, I got 100 pairs of sneakers, I got a chain...fugazi as fuk..We are obviously playing in two different realms. The reason why I pay so much attention to this sh1t is that, I wanna see how far you going to go with comedic sh1t 4 sh1t really hit the fan.we can go about this all day, all week back and forth. If I dont fuks with Keith Murray, I don't period, no if ands or buts.You put that dude on a pedestal, that's your level of expectancy that's all good. Here's a fact, Keith in dead in the streets period, as much as it hurts your frail hearts it's the truth. Any artist will tell you in this game you are only as hot as your last hit, Keith aint buzzing. As far as you egging me on, it's really funny till someone crosses the line. I got the Trump card for ya....Modough keep balling, Maggzino keep swagging, cos Zee gon keep stacking..and for yall other nikkas cheerleading this nigga's idiocacy throw ur pompoms up one time. You aint got like me...cool...if it's a battle or war ya want, Im here....This winter is gone be a fun one.Corporate America is showing me love. So Cash, howeva you wanna do this..let's go and don't cop no pleas....Im Jean Clauding this b1tcha$$ Nikka out of here man. The b1tches will leave the table while the real niggas eat.

I'm sorry Zee, clearly i didnt know who i was dealin wit.
im gettin in way deeper than i can handle.

Please dont kill me man!
Please!
I'm so scared.....
I aint no gangsta man.
I'm jus a lil nigga like u said.
Please dog dont shoot me please. It was Puffs idea.
I didnt mean it dog! PLEASE PLEASE! i beg u.
put the guns away man.

im jus tryin to eat man.
@cash_sog