Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Blow Vs Scarface

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
With American Gangster coming up this fall to be added on top of the cla**ics.I thought Donnie Brasco was a good movie.

Both Scarface and Blow are great movies but I like Scarface just a little more - it's more gangsta.In Blow Jonny Depp You got to hear his thoughts and shlt, it was more intimate so that you felt sorry for him when his own friends brought him down,Scarface was cool cause Tony is as bad as everyone wishes they could be basically,Scarface is an incredible movie, and absolute cla**ic (a "Snoop - Doggystyle" type of cla**ic). Al Pacino's performance is flawless. The story is intriguing and absorbing - the viewer gets brought into the world of Tony Montana. It's also the ultimate "ashy to cla**y" movie (a theme everyone who wanted to better their life can relate to), with Tony going from the very bottom to the top and doing it through his own gangsta

Scarface >>>> Blow
Donnie Brasco >> Scarface

Like that whole seen where Depp is talking to Escobar, reminds me too much of Tony walking with Sosa..

but um, Scarface had a better ending, that makes you want to go out and kill someone, where when I seen blow in the movie , it was mad quiet and they showed that guys real picture, of how old and f***ed up he looks and I was just lik e"OH SHiT HE'S f***ING UGLY,No Homo.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

Credibility jumps right the f*** out of the window  8O

That not good enough for ya?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

Credibility jumps right the f*** out of the window  8O

My point exactly.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
all are dope movies, donnie brasco was dope for a different reason, it had none of the riches and just soldiers and no big mob boss, pacino was a bit small time whilst scarface Is scarface, way cla**ic. Dug blow, damn nah that was interesting as ell. American ganster looking forward to that, russell crow and Denzel, oscar?
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
blow was sad man...
damn he went form a king to a pawn
the guy was always trying to get his one big score that would set him up....

only to land up in an institution alone with his delusions that his daughter would visit him :cry:
pa** the kleenex.