• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "briCK"
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Quote from: "briCK"
DP I meant White people don't belong in Africa in the same way Africans don't belong outside Africa the same way the Astralian don't belong there.

I am not promoting any seaperitist agenda I am just saying..white folk justifying being in Africa by say WE africans..i.e bantu do not belong in this part of Africa is baseless and a scapegoat to try and justify the atrocities performed by sed people!

I still don't understand. By saying that white people don't belong in Africa, you are promoting a separatist agenda aren't you?

And what do you do about mixed race people - how black do you have to be to 'belong' in Africa?

I will try to be as articulate as possible. let me say what I am NOT saying..I am not saying those allowed in Africa must only be African, I am not saying whites should leave, I am not Saying having white people running around with sunscreen is not a diverse and beautiful thing a symbol of ability of different people to co-exist..truely I rather white neighbours than Indian ones. I am saying calling the president tarboy mbeki shows a lot ..f*** forget it.

and DP I have very little influence I aint a politician on purpose becuase I know my thinking is NOT they type of thinking required in a democracy...I am just say Europeans are European and Africans Are Africa and we can co-exist if you want but to clam Africanness as a European is as popsterous as a K-9 claim feline

don't get me wrong, the people who made that website should definitely get the f*** out of africa as they seem to hate the place so much. it's probably just some retarded redneck schoolkids in Orania (although it's written in english so maybe not).

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "SIN"
All we ask is that they leave their supremist attitudes behind, and lets all drink beer and be happy.

The perfect sentiment for a Friday  8)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
It's a historical FACT that slavery and all it's dehumanisin consequences took place. It's a historical FACT that Haiti was the first and only nation to have been founded by rebelling slaves. It's a historical FACT that the Paris Commune was the first uprising of the prolateriat in history. It's a historical FACT that Mandela was arrested for 27 years, I'm sure u can see that I can go on and on to show u how nonsensical and bankrupt ur idea of atteptin to deligitimise historical envistigation is. No one is arguing the FACT that there has and continue to be a distortion of  not only African people, but of all disposessed people of the world. However one historical distortion does not warrant another. And though I said it in jist, if we accept historical and anthropological evidence that MAN genesised in Africa, then we ALL have a common ancestory, and whites and asians all have a legitimate claim to be Africans... All we ask is that they leave their supremist attitudes behind, and lets all drink beer and be happy.

I have never interacted with you before and I am pretty certain that you neither with I. You have very condescending undertones in the way you address me, I am no here to flaunt my ability to soak tones of literature and regurgitate said literature (or collections there of)  under the guise of it being formulated by me, as a result I shall disengage you and accept “how nonsensical and bankrupt ur idea of atteptin to deligitimise historical envistigation”

Peace
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
... Ah, did I hurt ur feelings? It was not ma intention I promise- damn u sensitive. I don't recall bitchin when u were insinuatin(actually sayin) that I was a white serogate to employ the popular jargon for those who refuse to accept SABC1 documentries as rigoruous intellectual engagements. I've engaged wit all ur arguments, despite ur insidious undertones.
Good idea, we should disengage cause we not gettin anywhere. But don't antogonise me and expect me to politely disregard ur utterances!

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
... Ah, did I hurt ur feelings? It was not ma intention I promise- damn u sensitive. I don't recall bitchin when u were insinuatin(actually sayin) that I was a white serogate to employ the popular jargon for those who refuse to accept SABC1 documentries as rigoruous intellectual engagements. I've engaged wit all ur arguments, despite ur insidious undertones.
Good idea, we should disengage cause we not gettin anywhere. But don't antogonise me and expect me to politely disregard ur utterances!

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

when u were insinuatin(actually sayin) that I was a white serogate

you have me confused with someone else...its one thing to respond strongly if you feel you were antagonized..but to outright a**ume you know the next persons level of understandng of a particular subject is arrogant and will not result in constructive argumentas or disscusions. I am pretty certain I get where you comming from but to argue soley based on written text and dismissing other sources's credibility is where I think we don't see eye to eye...the HISTORICAL FACTS you mentioned are all based on written biased white perspective PERIOD. If you study history in that view you are a spectator watching as Africa's history unfolds..you are an arm chair Historian and there is nothing wrong with that either..you know as well I do that even up to today some prescribed Historical Literature still refers to blacks as k******s, mindless savages etc etc...post colonial literature my a**...all they have done for the most part was search and replace offensive words with more acceptable terms..BUT thats just me history has never been my strong point anyway.

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yeah, it's betta we conclude this discussion. Either way I hpoe that this is my last contribution to this sterile discussion. I am acutelu aware that the problem neo-colonial miseducation persists today. I went through one of these 'traditional' multi racial high skools who saw that their primary task was to imbue the native with a 'human personality' and colonialism was presented as a project by the white man to save the savages(blacks) who had apperantly missed the evolutionary bus, from self-destruction.
I think it's a travesty to minimise thorough going contributions made by many historical giants both black and white to dispell colonial myths.

However, I also think that the colonised should stop defining themselves in relation to the oppressors. If a white man says we tall, we say no we short, if he says we thin, we say no we fat. In the process we operate within the boundaries that he sets for us, and consequently not REALISE wut we could be- HUMAN AND CAPABLE OF INFINITE ACHIVEMENTS!

I am not an arm chair ctitique. Those that know me will attest to my contribution, however minimal. As a hip hop generation(unapologetically), rappers, journalists, business people, we are participants to a historiography that is authentic and anti-thetical to power. Pity that most rappers, even those on AG, do not part take in these discussions!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I gotta side with SIn here. YOu sound like someone I can actually have a convo with without feeling like I wanna throw up, which is usually how I feel when speaking to people, cos they are so f***ing ignorant.

Brick, where do you stand on coloured people and what is you r beef with Indians? Did you know that most Indian people in SA are descended from people that were brought here as slaves on the Natal Sugar plantations? Does that not make it easier for you to relate to them then, since they were also f***ed over by the dirty white man?

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljahs,

First and forthmost, my threads are directed to The AZANIAN SOULJAH, if u don't relate, tuff gong!

Yo motley, our gig went super man, protest  music is gripping young and old.Watch out for another one soon!

Bleklez, u see, if i had used an indegenous language, the downpressor man might not understand the mode of my articulation, rather chant em in the tongue they understand, u probably would not have comprehened me either bra, besides, wether i'm conmmunicating in english jargon or swahili vernacular, the message remains the same, IZWE LETHU.

Oh, and to those who take lightly to this debate, ask farcist Mussolini or contemporaries of his time what happened to him in Ethiopia in 1940, or the Portuguese in 1497 at cape piont!

Aluta Continua :idea:  :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela

Slickdaddy

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Jus Kill the boere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IKATA KEA DIRATA
NNA KE MATHATA FELA
JWALA KEA BOTSHELA>>>

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Slickdaddy catch a white man body, then talk about killin the boers. I wonder wut u Africanists would say if the Khoi-San people were to ask all Nguni people to leave Southern Africa cause this is their indegenous land? Would such a demand be legitimate. If u kids are lookin for causes to fight, join the hunderds of thousands of protesters in the townships fightin agaist the consequences of the commodification of services. Writin and readin corny poetry is NOT revolution.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
seriously, I much sooner sit down and have potjie with the rednecks (if theyl have my fat black lips flapping next to them at the dinner table) than white liberals...oh well, a certain strain of white liberal...the kind who will deny all links to their native West (in the name of africanness)...thereby denying their historys influence on their outlook; the kind who will simply reduce matters to the present and tell me I must stop living in the past whenever I bring up apartheid; the kind who will have me thinking that liberal politics for white people is just a cop out from the facts of white history across civilizations....have me thinkin damn, if black youth can embrace their history, if jewish youth can embrace where their people have been, if palestinian youth can take the palestinian condition into their own hearts, why cant white youth do the same?   ...this strain of white liberal to me is no different from a holocaust denialist.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Morning. My internet access speed is kinda slow, the reason why I set back a bit. Okay, cool, the thread

When creating this thread I wasn't trying to initiate hate against white people or any other race. I also wasn't  initiating a revolution or any move or protest towards white people. Thinking that is strictly dumbness. I'm not a politician or patriot. It just a thread, posted by a concerned citizen for discussion with other South Africans or any willing one to take part.

And at Sin, I respect the fact that you read, it's informative, it's elevating, it's the key. However, I notice that you just read, taking all that's presented to you without applying your own thots. Dude I fail to get your point or the message you trying to communicate, entertaining  the fact that all states were created from suffering and pain, at the same time you telling me that you don't entertain the fact that Cleopatra was slaving people all in the name of African Rennaisance. I sense that in the past you were too concerned about blackness and the revolution till you encountered the books you mentioned above, which also steered your thots to another direction. I know you're grown up, educated and all that, but I don't think you take pride in who you are. You sound like a person who is involved in the struggle or who doesn't only talk about the struggle or other issues, but act on them. If you do I respect that, if you don't then I do not see the reason why you call people arm chair philosophers, people who just initiate talks and reason without action. I really don't know why you bash at this cos you also involved in the discussion or are you the one that enjoys being head, or maybe even used to Monopolise talks (not that Crack!!!, Cash hahahaha) where you come from. Calling us kids, wow!!!, and you don't even know who we are. And you also involved in kiddie talks, damn, so much for a grown up.

People, read, however, know how to read. Don't just take in everything and vomit it everywhere. Apply critical thinking, give us your own thots and support them with what you read.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

Brick, where do you stand on coloured people and what is you r beef with Indians?

Where do i stand on colored folks? well until recently I wanted nothing to do with colored folk coz well I knew the wrong( the rotten apples) generally the beef was how colored folk will gladly accept they white ansestry and TOTALLY shun and look down upon they black ancestory they were disgusted by the black in them and that obviouly means they would totally detest a black person, I can understand the pure owner of this planet(i.e the white man that some of our people idolize to the point of inducing bile extrectment) would look down upon a savage monkey like me but coloreds looking down on blacks is laughable.

I recdently started hangin with some really cool colored folkwhich has made me more tolerrant but only in small doses..how in a conversation...this happened three weeks ago..I recently made a drinking buddy with thi white dude..so we sitting there and a colore friend of his comes and they start speaking Afrikanns and I imdiatly exciuse myself on the grounds that if they are going to speak to each in Afrikaans in my presence they are excluding me and making me uncomfortable...the colored dude proceeds to tell me I am what wrong with this country "you blacks don't wanna speak out languages...ek is Afrikanner.."I exited and this is the same dude who while talking with his white friends freely spews the the k****** word ..he unforunatly is not a minory I hjave encounted a lot of this attitude type colored folk..

As for Indians its a long story that I will not get into.