Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

gettin in touch wit pro fat cats

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
its not that easy, everyone from america is also trying to do the same you want to do, I would create a buzz in your area first before attempting that, but if you want to have a chance toi get on projects for us artists you can go to www.pmpworldwide.com, you'll get in contact directly with the A&R's for the specific projects, mostly they would just get filler album beats from no named producers if you lucky  , its $50 a month to be a part of it

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, sorry. i was just playing. i wouldn't give out Jay's real number ;)

getting to speak to any fat cat is gonna be very difficult, they are well protected by secretaries/ PAs/ managers etc.

see it as a test of your hustle game. phone the label and make up a story, but beware, these people have heard it all before so you better make it good.

good luck!

tonycastanho

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
OK

I understand the hustle of trying to be heard. Though I can DEFINITELY say that South Africa don't give a f*** about if you make it big.

In f***in fact, there aint to Hip hop artist in here that has made the big time in America.

I am prepared to fly to LA and stay there for a couple of months with maybe a job of course.

I AM LOOKING FOR SOUTH AFRICANS WHO ARE WANTED TO COME WITH ME TO LA, USA. IF YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK AND TRY TO GET HEARD THERE, AND YOU HAVE FINANCE TO BACK YOU FOR YOUR FLIGHT TICKETS AND MONEY TO LIVE THERE, THEN PLEASE email me to hotdog@sawubona.co.za

ONLY IF YOU MEAN BUSINESS AND YOU SERIOUS. God knows I am.
ww.myspace.com/tonycastanho