Africasgateway.com

Mobb Deep Responds to Saigon

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Mobb Deep Responds to Saigon: “He got chased out the building.”

So there’s more on this story….I thought I had seen and heard enough from both camps…..Both parties shoulda kept it on wax….Cus in all honesty….I’m not gonna go out and buy Saigon’s album now that he stalled on P…..It shoulds been all language arts….But here’s what the Mobb had to say…

As previously reported on XXLMag.com, on September 19, Saigon and Mobb Deep engaged in a brawl at club SOB’s in New York City. YouTube footage of the fight shows Saigon and his crew arguing on stage with Mobb Deep and their entourage. Seconds later, a scuffle ensues and Saigon is seen punching Prodigy in the face before being chased out of the venue by the Mobb’s crew. Since then, both sides have waged a war of words, claiming victory and releasing various YouTube videos. For the first time, though, Havoc and Prodigy of Mobb Deep speak to MTV News about their side of the story. “We went to Hav’s show, you know how we do, we the Mobb,” Prodigy tells MTV News. “We was going to show love and celebrate. It was all love. Then we hear [DJ] Premier on the mic saying, ‘We got a special guest performance tonight: Saigon.’ We all looking at each other like, ‘Saigon? What is he doing here? Special guest performance? OK, let’s get up on stage.’ Basically, Hav shows him love. Saigon was like, ‘Oh, it’s all love.’ I was glad that happened. But certain people around us was like, ‘He’s poppin’ sh*t. We fu*king him up.’ And that’s what happened. He caught lumps.”

In the interview, Prodigy also responded to Saigon’s comments that he “snuffed little punk a** Prodigy.” “For people to say, ‘He snuffed P,’ first of all, that’s what happens in a fight,” P says. “People get hit. I been hit plenty of times in my face in a fight. I done got people’s teeth lodged in my knuckles and all that. That’s what happens. At the end of the day, he got chased out the building.”

“How do you jump on another man’s back,” Havoc jokingly said about Sai’s departure from the club. “How do you do that? He jumped on another man’s back [to flee the club]. He started with us from the beginning. He’s a wack new rapper who will never be a legend. Mobb Deep are legends. If you think I’m wrong, say I’m wrong, but I got mad gold and platinum plaques.”

XXLmag.com

"Can't find that post"
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
*sigh* a whole like what 2months later they reply...f*** mobb deep

lol at P playing getting punched and clothslined and punched again and not getting a sneak punch and blaming it on the game.."its a f*** fight thats what happens.." No P a fight is you taking part and TRYING to defend your self..what kinda grown man get punched clean on the FACE and CLOTHSLINED and PUNCHED again..f*** outter ere you rappers a disgrace ... M-o-bb D-ee-p
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
where is all this footage? it was all deleted when i looked

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Havoc is tryin so hard 2 promote that album of his, by dissing Kanye.Pityful.That Saigon/Mobb deep brawl video u can peep it on the Right .
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTRAjXGnDck

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Parding my uninformedness

Where did all this start and whats this all about. :?
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it really is nothing.

saigon was on stage on havoc's launch. words were exchanged a small scuffle ensued. prodigy may or may not have been popped in the face and saigon ran out of the club.

either way, prodigy didn't look too damaged as he was walking around the stage afterwards. saigon is a big cat and P is a tiny dude so you can come to your own conclusions.

anyway, it's a non-event. i thought all these dudes are supposed to be killers?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Prodigy keeps getting punked everywhere. There's a clearer video floating around, which shows Saigon clearly snuffing him and then he get's it from the other dude as well.

He still got the nerve to go and spit Shook Ones after Saigon runs out. hahahahaha !!!!

"Stab your brain with your nose bone"

whatever nigga !!!
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
anyway, it's a non-event. i thought all these dudes are supposed to be killers?

:roll:

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Some ish I collected....

"cowards like u just get they whole body laced up/ with bullet holes and such/ speak the wrong words man and u will get touched/ u can put ya whole army against my team/ and i guaruntee it'll be ya very last time breathing"
"ya crew is featherweight my gunshots will make u levitate"

:?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5731/title.saigon-punches-prodigy-of-mobb-deep

Havoc hitting the bottle again...

1. P would have been chasing saigon with the rest of his guys
2. Havoc would have hit (or at the very least swong at) the cat who dropped P

"aint no such thing as half way crooks"
"cowardly hearts, straight up shook ones, you aint a crook son!"

Mobb Deep - It's Ya Birthday (Saigon Diss?)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.3167/title.mobb-deep-its-ya-birthday-saigon-diss

and P is now at shows pa**ing out flyers that say "run saigon run"
so dude hits u in the face and ur response is to pa** out flyers?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Hahaha..pa**in' out flyers after being beat, crazyness. The Mobb shud stay away from such lil' beefs man, slowly but surely am losing respect from 'em cats. With such a dope catalogue of albums like: Juvenile Hell, Infamous and Murda Muzik, fcuk wasting time with Saigon, he probably grew up bumping Mobb tracks and now he snuffin' ni99ers. Loonyness.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I am a bit disturbed that the word 'snuffing' seems to have been relegated to meaning little more than a friendly scuffle.

Not that I'm for violence, but these dudes are supposed to be street soldiers. I've seen worse fights in pre-school yards.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
prodigy LOST did you see that clothesline from hell  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
prodigy LOST did you see that clothesline from hell  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

everybody lost in this one

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
DAMMNNNN !!!!!

Now Ty Nitty from Infamous Mobb is dissing Pee & Hav.

LINK REMOVED/download/401151924cbd2c/
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon