• REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Possibly the dumbest bodyguard ever

See Link: http://www.accessatlanta.com/music/c...ge_tab_newstab

Timeline leading to arrest of T.I.

Staff report
Published on: 10/14/2007

Documents released by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives on Saturday detail the 11-day investigation that resulted in the arrest of Atlanta rapper Clifford "T.I." Harris:

—Oct. 2: Harris' bodyguard asks a licensed gun dealer about buying a machine gun without registering it, as required by law. The dealer reports the incident to ATF agents, who give the dealer the cell phone number of an undercover ATF agent, posing as a machine gun dealer, to pa** along to the bodyguard. The bodyguard calls the number within hours.

—Oct. 10: Harris arranges for the bodyguard to pick up $12,000 in cash from his bank on Northside Parkway to buy the weapons. Later, the bodyguard meets with the undercover agent at a K-Mart store, 5997 Buford Highway, Doraville. The bodyguard gives the agent $2,200 and a .223-caliber pistol in exchange for three 9mm machine guns and two 9mm silencers. The bodyguard is then arrested. He tells agents he was buying the guns for Harris. He also says he has purchased about 25 firearms over the past 18 months for Harris and others. ATF agents confirm the purchases.

—Oct. 11: After agreeing to cooperate with the ATF, the bodyguard makes a monitored phone call to Harris. He tells Harris that he has "everything for you."

—Oct. 12: Harris calls his bodyguard and arranges for him to deliver the firearms the next day.

—Oct. 13, between 12:30 and 1 p.m.: Harris calls the bodyguard and asks him to bring the items to a recording studio. At the direction of ATF agents, the bodyguard suggests that they instead meet at a shopping center parking lot at the corner of Piedmont and North avenues in Atlanta.

—2:22 p.m.: Harris arrives at the parking lot. The bodyguard gets into Harris' vehicle and shows him the machine guns and silencers. When the bodyguard explains the function of one silencer, Harris says, "No flash, no bang." Harris also asks about ammunition, the capacity of the magazine and about "change left over" from the $12,000. Authorities then move in and arrest Harris without incident. A search of his vehicle uncovers three firearms, including one tucked between the driver's seat and the center console.

—2:40 p.m.: ATF agents begin searching Harris's home at 429 Creekview Lane, College Park. They find three rifles, two pistols and a revolver in a walk-in closet in his bedroom. Five of the firearms are loaded.

—Monday: Harris, held in federal custody over the weekend, is scheduled to make his first appearance in federal court on two felony charges: possession of unregistered machine guns and possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

Source: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives  

rappers lose again SMH!

That not good enough for ya?

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
As far as im concerned its all T.Is fault. How the F ue gon explain ALL THAT HEAT as a convicted fellon? How??? What was the bodyguard gon do? Lie to save a rappers career? He has a life too and im sure many of us woulda done the same thing. Those firearms should not have been purchased in the first place. T.I is VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

thought...

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Taf1"
As far as im concerned its all T.Is fault. How the F ue gon explain ALL THAT HEAT as a convicted fellon? How??? What was the bodyguard gon do? Lie to save a rappers career? He has a life too and im sure many of us woulda done the same thing. Those firearms should not have been purchased in the first place. T.I is VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

Wait, i think u missed one.
T.I is VERY VERY VERY [VERY] STUPID.
'Imagine if the weekend was a day for
Weak minded men - anyway
I re-take my train of thought'  Saafir

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...and on top of that. he had a performance that very day. some award ceremony.

when they have so much to lose. why must they be so baffoonious. even if youre gonna be sheisty ke. why must you be a baffoon about it. and then youll be shocked when they bust you.

gosh.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this nigga is stupid this the shit he had

the f*** nigga you going to WAR

That not good enough for ya?

entrytools

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
this nigga is stupid this the shit he had

the f*** nigga you going to WAR

hell yeah!
T.I.
Album:  Trap Muzik
Song:   No More Talk

I'm either running for my life or I'm just waiting to die
I'm the supplier of the fire if you're chasing a high
It's never, when or why, it's the way that he die
Did he stand like a man till the day that he die
Or was he reaching for guns or trying to run
Or was he outside on the lawn in front of his son
And if ya, running your mouth you can die in the slum
Cuz in the, south where I'm from they dying for crumbs[/qoute]
quot;elohim! with the rhyme scheme
and when the lyrics leave the mouth they look lyk light beam,
with wings attached to the mic I say fly rhymes"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
move to beverly hills and hire a vip security firm. works for all the other celebs.

why he need to stay in the hood if it means he has to buy a small arsenal and end up in prison?... it's just stupid.

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind that 44 magnum revolver..
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Word is dude might be a gun collector. He can't buy them himself cos of previous convictions. either way, he's f***ED.

Check how quickly they come up with "Free T.I. T-Shirts"
Ignorant a** black people.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Maybe TI just wanted a nice day out with his kids....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I don't support TI as an artist cause I think his music is trash.
I was chattin to Proverb the other day, and he seems to think that rappers from the U.S go to jail as a publicity stunt or American prisons are five star hotels. A view that would be embraced by a significant segment here on AG. Some of us have created thematic affinities wit the hip hop community and the broader community that hip hop owes its existances to. TI and many other rappers from the ghettos, represent a distorted caricuture of wut happens in the ghettos all over the world everyday. But I don't blame most of ya'll for ur thinkin, I mean the closest most of ya'll have ever come to 'breakin the law' is smokin weed, and thoght u keepin it real. I've personally never been arrested carryin guns, I do know a couple of people that have served time in prison for violent crime. Just for the record I consider rapists, woman beaters and peodophiles scum. I've been arrested twice myself. First time was for agitatin students at Wits in 2003 when I was a student there, to protest against the Palestinian butcher, Shimon Pirez, when he was deliverin a guest lecture. The second time was for disruptin  Erwin's speech when he was still Minister of Trade and Industry.
I've said this elsewhere, I really don't understand how so many of u ended up in the hip hop culture. Was it the 'zoned out' beats, was it the baggy jeans, was it the cursin, or was it the infatile disorder?! I mean most of ya'll are so smart. G-sus has been sayin that a lot of American rappers would not identify with the local hip hop fraternity, if AG, is a sample of the local community- I totally agree.

And we idiots will continue to shout " FREE TI". The rest of ya'll can go consult for the cops and hope for an invite to Oprah to discuss the ignorance of the hip hop generation or how u goin to save it!

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
^^^What exactly are you saying?

Being smart about the hand you being dealt is "DUMB NOW"???
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SIN"
I don't support TI as an artist cause I think his music is trash.
I was chattin to Proverb the other day, and he seems to think that rappers from the U.S go to jail as a publicity stunt or American prisons are five star hotels. A view that would be embraced by a significant segment here on AG. Some of us have created thematic affinities wit the hip hop community and the broader community that hip hop owes its existances to. TI and many other rappers from the ghettos, represent a distorted caricuture of wut happens in the ghettos all over the world everyday. But I don't blame most of ya'll for ur thinkin, I mean the closest most of ya'll have ever come to 'breakin the law' is smokin weed, and thoght u keepin it real. I've personally never been arrested carryin guns, I do know a couple of people that have served time in prison for violent crime. Just for the record I consider rapists, woman beaters and peodophiles scum. I've been arrested twice myself. First time was for agitatin students at Wits in 2003 when I was a student there, to protest against the Palestinian butcher, Shimon Pirez, when he was deliverin a guest lecture. The second time was for disruptin  Erwin's speech when he was still Minister of Trade and Industry.
I've said this elsewhere, I really don't understand how so many of u ended up in the hip hop culture. Was it the 'zoned out' beats, was it the baggy jeans, was it the cursin, or was it the infatile disorder?! I mean most of ya'll are so smart. G-sus has been sayin that a lot of American rappers would not identify with the local hip hop fraternity, if AG, is a sample of the local community- I totally agree.

And we idiots will continue to shout " FREE TI". The rest of ya'll can go consult for the cops and hope for an invite to Oprah to discuss the ignorance of the hip hop generation or how u goin to save it!

I see what you're trying to say, but how do you equate getting arrested for someting "positive", such as protesting Pirez or political protest with being a retard who knows that he is not supposed to have guns and has no reason to have guns, other than being an idiot.

I've been arrested for something stupid and I've done a lot more than smoke weed. Nothing major like killing someone(yet), and I know to avoid similar shit, because I know I wont beat the same case twice.

You seem to be trying to justify stupidity. T.I. and many other rappers become so obsessed wit living this fantasy lifestyle that they project to the public that they often forget that in real life this shit has consequences. This "Scarface" fantasy that they project not only caricaturises the true struggles that people from the hoods they claim to hail from go through, but it actually is an insult to these people, because it makes light of their struggle to get out of these situations.

No-one enjoys living in poverty unless you're a f***ing pervert of some sort, so getting out of the f***ing hood once you have made it is not being a pussy. I think that's the reason why many of us work hard and it was a major part of the reason for the struggle we went through and are still going though.

I'm gonna make myself a "f*** T.I" t-shirt. I hope he gets a**raped.

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I'm not tryin to justify wut most of ya'll consider 'stupidity' when infact  most of ya'll aren't too bright neither, but thats besides the point. TI had been arrested twice before he became a SUPERSTAR- damn ya'll are makin me defend a dude I don't even like! Dplanet truthfully said that other celebraties get security firms to protect em when they make it big. In street hip hop thats frown upon...." Ur favourite rapper such a thug and he fearless/ but why does he need security for his public appearance/ don't think that I'm shook like him/ I'll have ur friends over ur casket sayin'damn that don't even look like him" Spot. Now I don't think there's anything wrong wit people hirin security to protect em, I'd do the same if I had the funds. I however don't think ya'll are in a position to call people who lead a fundemantally different lifestyle from the one u lead stupid.
In the hip hop culture that sum of grew up in, we don't recognise sum of the language being used by sum of ya'll and the contemptous attitude ya'll have towards members of our community. Ya'll sound like judges and cops.
Sum of ya'll should start listenin to gospel, I think u'll feel more at home!

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
'Ey yo
Sum1 up the

Gangstarr - Who Got Gunz ft. Fat Joe, M.O.P

:twisted: