Zuma Vs Mbeki,Face-Off

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

that patta woman with zwelinzima vavi and some other mbeki biographist from the cape. The woman is doing more damage to the country than the ANC and its situation, she is practically using media to disrespect black majority rile in this country.

Well I guess I am not the only one that sees her for what she is...she takes pleasure in publicly displaying our leadership as ingorant and unfit to rule.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,
 i gots a gut feeling that pattas efforts are duelly guided by those adamant to disfigure an independant indegenous rule in our parliaments or Ama Bhunga neenkundla, look what happened to kaunda snr, nyerere, Sellasie, gaddafi,arafat,saddam through biased first world,G8 and UN endoresed media speculation and propaganda ......and most recently mugabe..!!!.

Similarily here, Her media  tactics(and Midi Tv) are not just to be questioned but accounted for!!!!

Aluta Continua  ??? ::)
Mathintela

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Did you see the interview with Mbeki on Morning Live.......i have never witnessed such shoddy journalism in my life....there were no follow up questions (niks, nada). Apparently it was broadcasted on 15 SABC radio stations last nite....talking about a serious PR campaign!!!!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
azanian souljahs,
 i gots a gut feeling that pattas efforts are duelly guided by those adamant to disfigure an independant indegenous rule in our parliaments or Ama Bhunga neenkundla, look what happened to kaunda snr, nyerere, Sellasie, gaddafi,arafat,saddam through biased first world,G8 and UN endoresed media speculation and propaganda ......and most recently mugabe..!!!.

Similarily here, Her media  tactics(and Midi Tv) are not just to be questioned but accounted for!!!!

Aluta Continua  ??? ::)

Solarman dude, I do believe that I've said this to you a couple of times before - I think you an African Nationalist or even worse a Trendy Ultra-Leftist, and a sorely misguided one at that. It doesn't take much to disfigure the so-called indegenous rule in our parliaments. I feel some of what you say comes from an orifice least adept to speech. And to even go as far as saying that Deborah Patta serves a so-called "third force" (that is the talk you and your companeros use right?) which aims at discrediting the already self-discredited is laughable at best. When journalists a tacit and are easily pleased by the answers of politicians the ma**es call them mere mouth pieces of the political vehicle, and when journalists call a spade what it is and not a flower bed of roses then they are called all names some of which none veer too far away from being seditious. I find that somewhat curious. Your examples of leaders who have suffered  the misguided media interest me. If you were aware of certain things you'd have seen it prudent to leave some of them off your list of wronged saints. Your first three at the least leave me believing that my opening remarks about you are not in the least 'misguided'. One robbed his country blind, the other imposed   self exclusionary policies on his country, and the third one, besides being a politician, was a religious zealot  who believed himself to be the 'second coming' of the messiah. I do hope that for your sake you made your remarks in jest and in pa**ing - some of us do not suffer ignorance with any great amount of ease.

briCK, given that you're more than allowed your views on things, but do you really believe that it's hard to show that the some of our leaders, for their boastful selves, are utter idiots? Why then would they put themselves in a position where someone like Deborah Patta can call them out, and why are they then offended when she doesn't just roll over and play dead when they are blatantly, and somewhat openly, the flag bearers for all that is ignorant in our country's leadership? Is it her fault for saying what others do not say for the fear of reproach? And on her being racist, well that's a tough one to call as I do not know her personally. What I do know of her though is that she too felt the brunt of the previous regime for her stance on social issues. Wrong is wrong, let's call what it is already.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil

[/quote]
Solarman dude, I do believe that I've said this to you a couple of times before - I think you an African Nationalist or even worse a Trendy Ultra-Leftist, and a sorely misguided one at that. It doesn't take much to disfigure the so-called indegenous rule in our parliaments. I feel some of what you say comes from an orifice least adept to speech
[/quote]

azanian souljahs,
 clearly ,u seem to be battling ME and not the SUBJECT MATTER,blaqsouljah...... misguided?
further more, you are still thinking about wether are not i am what you claim, just ponder, you not sure but you are a**asinating character here!!!!
Mamela,total  indegenous rule is inevitable, like it or not, also, propagandists like midi tv and them wil be dealt with, inevitably.

aluta continua
Mathintela

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
"trendy ultra lefist" mhhhhmmm i do believe that the character a**acinated as he puts it suffers from such a disease...

lets not switch frm subject at hand and choke the life out of Miss long nosed, whyt prick Patta, Mbeki and Zuma were the topic here. and Tornado...there is no way that the SABC can be objective whn it comes to the ANC...it is a government run broadcaster...Mbeki pays their bills at the same time E-tv does not make things betta by pushing propaganda from the opposing party.
 am hell behold!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

azanian souljahs,
 clearly ,u seem to be battling ME and not the SUBJECT MATTER,blaqsouljah...... misguided?
further more, you are still thinking about wether are not i am what you claim, just ponder, you not sure but you are a**asinating character here!!!!
Mamela,total  indegenous rule is inevitable, like it or not, also, propagandists like midi tv and them wil be dealt with, inevitably.

aluta continua

And what would the subject matter be then? You too were not addressing the subject matter - please refer back to my response from what I quoted of you. You chose to ignore that the issue was the Mbeki v Zuma saga, and rather attacked a certain person. Mine was a response to what you were saying.

Funny you should make mention of propagandists when your very own words err towards the like. It also amuses me with a certain amount of caution that you mention, with great fervour, the inevitability of total indegenous rule. I will not venture into trying to unpack the depths of the meaning of total indegenous rule - but how closely you tend towards the company of those accused by history of being propagandists. I use the word accused because they too would find it easy to call it such, as they were only advocating the rights of some. I also take worry from the fact that you offer no middle ground within your statement "like it or not". You 'patriotic enthusiasm' has undertones of an extremism Africa warned the world about iduring Abuja 1991.

So am I a**a**inating you character again by only responding to your statements? You tell me - maybe I too will be such a person the be "dealt with".

"trendy ultra lefist" mhhhhmmm i do believe that the character a**acinated as he puts it suffers from such a disease...

lets not switch frm subject at hand and choke the life out of Miss long nosed, whyt prick Patta, Mbeki and Zuma were the topic here. and Tornado...there is no way that the SABC can be objective whn it comes to the ANC...it is a government run broadcaster...Mbeki pays their bills at the same time E-tv does not make things betta by pushing propaganda from the opposing party.

Nuwepussy, so tell me what the alternative is? You slate the SABC for not being subjective at this time - like many accused it of being in the good bad old days. And you also call E-tv the propaganda machine of the opposition. Seeing as that the next president of the country will not likely be the current president, do you foresee a change in the way things are done at the SABC?
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

briCK, given that you're more than allowed your views on things, but do you really believe that it's hard to show that the some of our leaders, for their boastful selves, are utter idiots? Why then would they put themselves in a position where someone like Deborah Patta can call them out, and why are they then offended when she doesn't just roll over and play dead when they are blatantly, and somewhat openly, the flag bearers for all that is ignorant in our country's leadership? Is it her fault for saying what others do not say for the fear of reproach? And on her being racist, well that's a tough one to call as I do not know her personally. What I do know of her though is that she too felt the brunt of the previous regime for her stance on social issues. Wrong is wrong, let's call what it is already.

The truth is probably that our leaders..some..are not suited for thier jobs..ITS JUST THAT SHE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoys proving it,,, its like the more she proves to (in order of importance)herself and her bosses and her fans and her viewers, that the blacks can't rule the more she feels empowered f*** that bitch!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
THESE BILLBOARDS MUST NOT BE PUT IN OUR CITIES PLEASE. ::)ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil

And what would the subject matter be then? You too were not addressing the subject matter - please refer back to my response from what I quoted of you. You chose to ignore that the issue was the Mbeki v Zuma saga, and rather attacked a certain person. Mine was a response to what you were saying.

Funny you should make mention of propagandists when your very own words err towards the like. It also amuses me with a certain amount of caution that you mention, with great fervour, the inevitability of total indegenous rule. I will not venture into trying to unpack the depths of the meaning of total indegenous rule - but how closely you tend towards the company of those accused by history of being propagandists. I use the word accused because they too would find it easy to call it such, as they were only advocating the rights of some. I also take worry from the fact that you offer no middle ground within your statement "like it or not". You 'patriotic enthusiasm' has undertones of an extremism Africa warned the world about iduring Abuja 1991.

So am I a**a**inating you character again by only responding to your statements? You tell me - maybe I too will be such a person the be "dealt with".

Azanian Souljahs,

Alrighty then, i see the name calling has not ceased, souljahs this is not as interesting as it was anymore, thanks to a few.

blaqsouljah, the subject matter is the face off between the two ANC leaders and the media tactics each camp is using and what effects that has on the succession debate.My take on this is that the patta woman and her tactics of discrediting black leaders using the same media is petty. Am not saying that our leaders have not let us down, rather them than some caucasian misfit telling us how to herd our cattle!!!!!
When i say total indegenous rule, i mean that bra, nothing else no equivocation.

Nuwepussy, nice to see that u still have comments about the path i trod, negetive or positive, keep it up sisi......You r right bout that patta chick tho, she is toxic!!!!If africa warned about anything blaqsouljah,, its that kind of extremism, the one that aims to keep Nubia under the slave masters boot!!!

Aluta continua
 ;D ??? ::)
Mathintela

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Azanian Souljahs...ROFLMAO!!!!!!

being the aftermath of polokwane, i'm still mulling my thoughts on this one....beack in a couple of days

as for Etv and carrot-woman...while the SABC is state-funded, e does not  much supplement that with an authoritive balance. you'll all remember news was forced on etv by ICASA....so the farcical nature thereof is not so much a counterpunch from the left, as much a f*** you. Debs plays at serious journalism but she's undercut by the style of etv.she is an incredible sensationalist....which is why John Qwelane left after 3 episodes.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
and well well well, Zuma beat Mbeki. Umshini wakhe ufikile. wat now 4 the rest of the country?
spread love in da music

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I roll with Nas and Pac on this one: f*** J-Z.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Freestyle Chemistry

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Whatup, i see a lot of peeps busy on some ''OMFG zumas gona f*** up everything'' I honestly dont see a reason to panic, whether or not you choose to see it Jacob Zuma is an intelligent leader, most people are clouded by the media interpretation of him. Thing is he went to court for the rape thing and came out innocent, now hes faced with corruption charges but he remains innocent until proven guilty. If anything you have to admit his strength of character more than anything, if you look back in history many great leaders have made serious blunders but have been able to lead their countries effectively. Bill Clinton did a good job (although they say his secretary did an even better ''job'' hehe) Winston Churchill was said to get drunk out of his mind and miss important meetings with world leaders. Adolf Hitler on the other hand never drank or smoked and went to church every sunday. So in conclusion just chill, dont pa** judgement yet give zuma a few months then see whatsup.
PEACE.
Only the pure form

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
I'll admit, having Zuma in power could be better than I originally thought - and since we're stuck with him we have to look at the positives, which are:

- He may actually do something about Zimbabwe
- He will unquestionably get rid of Manto, even if his AIDS policy is as backward and stupid as Mbeki's
- He is not a racist - at least, not publicly
- Despite being left-leaning, it would be difficult for him to stop the economic growth without some serious policy changes

Then the negatives:

- He is politically and mentally immature
- He has NOT been declared innocent of corruption - the last case only collapsed on a technicality and he will have his day in court again
- He has shown a horrific, scant disregard for press freedom

He is not, in short, the ideal person to be running the country. Then again, neither was Mbeki. This really is a case of the lesser of two weevils.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 02:02:34 PM by rob_one »
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com