Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Glitz Mixtape....Coming soon

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
Cash you know I have always respected your hustle my nigger. It would have been really entertaining if you had your own radio show. You’ve got personality and that flamboyance I mentioned and cats will hate you till the endz of earth for that shit. But not to worry, once you got that swagger their bitches drop em panties like how these SA majors have been dropping rap artists b. Word!

The one element cats out here don’t get is, hip hop is a free spirit that’s never conformed to anything that’s out there. Early hip hop was never built on the grounds of sales or conforming to media or fans. Hip hop wasn’t right or wrong, hip hop has always been a prodigal genre that invented its self through radical expressions. Tupac had a defiant persona that epitomizes the spirit of Easy E. There are more arrests in the hip hop community then any other genre. Early hip hop was about amba**adors (mcees) of black communities representing their dingy shanties and hard life styles. Early hip hop was free thinking and uttered “f*** the police”. Early Hip Hop questioned and broke the norms and laws in the community. Conforming was seen as weak, shutting up and not being self was unheard of. Arrogance was only the surface that covers black pride and the greatest shield from racism God has given his people.

Media turned early hip hop into a multimillion dollar conglomerate. Generating cash flow and selling the hip hop community to the world.  If you visit the same dingy shanties where early hip hop was birthed, people are poor and the amba**adors (rappers)of  those communities are wealthy. Amba**adors now rap about money and sell this to the world. After the power and really caking it as amba**adors, the wake up call then hits them. In order to sustain this wealth we need to carry on selling records, then everything now is measured on selling records. The amba**adors are now in a critical situation; they need to sell records. The art is tarnished, personality is tinted and they now are rapping “ I need to sell records” to their fans. They quick to forget that their unruly aesthetics are what made them sell in the first place..

In midst of all this, worldwide fans are brain washed into measuring amba**adors by record sales. What ever happened to the talent and rebellious out bursts dripping with character? The very same elements that sold hip hop to the world. What ever happened to the dmx’s that slapped their fans for getting out of line and the Tu pacs that spat in media’s cameras. Hip hop is the mother of free thinkers and rebels with no cause.

Be free and speak your mind, don’t be a record label slave and sacrifice you for sales. For me its about showing my talents and representing my hood. If I have done a good job, it will show through records sales. I could break this down the whole day, if you’re a free thinker and have been a firm hip hop follower you’ll know what I’m saying… peace

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
well said again homey! u c me n u we c th bigger picture! its funny how these dudes will always stereotype.like dude wears a fitted and dress fly so he must be concerned about record sales only! he commercial! we far frm commercial! we th voice of th streets NOW! they th voice THEN.
yall seen th vid on channel o! we on heavy rotation! every1 frm th EC is lovin th representation! thats who i speak for! the whole f***in continent knows th EC right now!
i luv this hiphop shit. niggas like proverb b hollerin givin a nigga props 4 what im doin.its humbling!
its like homey pa**in th hustle on n sayin DO U!thats bigger than sales. its respect.RESPECT nigga!
Cash dont stand fo no dumb shit. its that Courage Ambition Strength n Hustle!
yo pyro.who cares if u dont cop my shit(u already did) sum1 else will!so im str8.u played ya part.thank u.
n fo every cat who aint gon cop Morales shit.sum1 else will!
matter fact we gon double up like we do wit HYPE!

peace
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
In other words, you're going to buy two copies of your own shit? I mean, doubling up is cool, but...  ;D
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Cash, I'm with u. but nothing says in doing U, you must disrespect every other artsist you dont like and expect people to shut up and not be mad at you. i understands the swagger, the energy, confidence, etc, but if i like Tumi / Hymphatic Tabs and they dont walk, talk or dress the way u do, dont expect me to shut up.  So do u and let other artsist be themselves as well.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I'll say off the top of the dome...no stats, just anecdotally

and I'll say this, half these cats saying they balling outa control here ...its the same  glitter owa choma nge voora on that how u living thread....rolling with chicks lookin like they a bit too closely related...

if i said lets pick up and go have breakfast in Monaco now...swiss airlines...a commercial airliner, not even a jet...the plane is leaving oin 1 hour, theres no time to pack...well buy everything there, none of you would even be able to get a business cla** upgrade, so v'stek.

Its one thing to be arrogant, but it is a hideous offense if its unfoundedly so.If you are here about your music, let the shit speak for itself, if its any good.I will never hate on Kanye and J...they can say whatever they like. i aint even mad at that retard Lil Wayne talkin out the side of his mouth...hes been in the industry mad years....gone...shot himself ...and come back. the same goes for 50....diddy said in 96 "10 years from now we'll stil be on top"  ....i for one didnt believe him, but here he is, im not about to hate on his hustle....and these lil scampies wanna showboat over what!!!! a mixtape!!!! who are you, it was only a couple of months ago your trak made that bullshit top ten on metro FM, and this is how you wanna act???? the sad part of all this is that youre in here speaking for other artists who are unfortunate enough to be affiliated with your knuckleheads. though, i dont know maggs personally, i have encountered him enough to know that while he is a certain kind of cat...and the kind of hip hopper he is, he is not an arrogant prick. that is why the likes of he and Prokid are well liked, even by people who couldnt give two hoots about hip hop.

the international market...or SA for that matter does not want to hear chickenhead replicants of American rap in 2-minute-noodle accents....that is why Zuluboy, Tumi, Sharpa, HHP ....and not half this shit....are touring England,Germany, Amsterdam, canada and what not  ...OSKIDO told you like 10 years ago...hase mo States mo

if you think a couple of pairs of bapes and tanqueray make you into a baller...PTF

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
And I ask again "where's the love???" ??? ??? ???
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
jus cos u might not like what i got to say, it dont mean i dont have the right to say it.
i call it how i see it!
im free and open enough to listen to what u gotta say. but as soon as i speak, yall JUMP ;D
nobody said we ballin outta control like Diddy. jus that we ASPIRE to it!
ps.
Merchant i feel u! ive always been one to support any artist who just wants to do what HE do! But a cat like Tumi for example was on TV dissin the swag,the dresscode of the new cats tryin to come up,live on LIVE ;) he supposed to be pa**in the torch???
that was disrespectful,but nobody said SHIT about that. lets cut the double standards. thats all im sayin!

cats like these are closing the doors that they helped open!
im sayin that does not make any sense!!!!!!!!

Zubz n the likes were ridiculed when they started and they overcame that! only to become the ones ridiculing the cats who tryin to come up now!
f*** this "Animal Farm" shit!
thats what im sayin!!!!!
do the maths! whose the real problem?
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Zubz n the likes were ridiculed when they started and they overcame that! only to become the ones ridiculing the cats who tryin to come up now!

Oh, this is going to be good. Let's hear the empirical, verifiable evidence for this latest sack of shit. Go on then.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
I'll say off the top of the dome...no stats, just anecdotally

and I'll say this, half these cats saying they balling outa control here ...its the same  glitter owa choma nge voora on that how u living thread....rolling with chicks lookin like they a bit too closely related...

if i said lets pick up and go have breakfast in Monaco now...swiss airlines...a commercial airliner, not even a jet...the plane is leaving oin 1 hour, theres no time to pack...well buy everything there, none of you would even be able to get a business cla** upgrade, so v'stek.

Its one thing to be arrogant, but it is a hideous offense if its unfoundedly so.
If you are here about your music, let the shit speak for itself, if its any good.I will never hate on Kanye and J...they can say whatever they like. i aint even mad at that retard Lil Wayne talkin out the side of his mouth...hes been in the industry mad years....gone...shot himself ...and come back. the same goes for 50....diddy said in 96 "10 years from now we'll stil be on top"  ....i for one didnt believe him, but here he is, im not about to hate on his hustle....and these lil scampies wanna showboat over what!!!! a mixtape!!!! who are you, it was only a couple of months ago your trak made that bullshit top ten on metro FM, and this is how you wanna act???? the sad part of all this is that youre in here speaking for other artists who are unfortunate enough to be affiliated with your knuckleheads. though, i dont know maggs personally, i have encountered him enough to know that while he is a certain kind of cat...and the kind of hip hopper he is, he is not an arrogant prick. that is why the likes of he and Prokid are well liked, even by people who couldnt give two hoots about hip hop.

the international market...or SA for that matter does not want to hear chickenhead replicants of American rap in 2-minute-noodle accents....that is why Zuluboy, Tumi, Sharpa, HHP ....and not half this shit....are touring England,Germany, Amsterdam, canada and what not  ...OSKIDO told you like 10 years ago...hase mo States mo

if you think a couple of pairs of bapes and tanqueray make you into a baller...PTF

es la verdad. digales querida.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
You Glitterati catz continue doing what u do.I respect how u push on with ur vision regardless of what people say.Trust me, I've actually learnt one or two things from you guys about pushing on regardless.Same goes for Cash.

Without attacking u guys personally, the name Glitterati kind of reminds me of 1940s American Cafe Society. If that's what u guys r trying to do then so be it. However, to my mind the name is a**ociated with sum old skool bygone American glam era. But if that's how u guys c urselves then maybe 4 now we don't undastand it and so keep doing what u do.Only time will tell.

I suppose people can say whatever they think about the name but don't get too heated about it.@ the end of the day only u know where u're going.
I stay chiseled

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
And I ask again "where's the love???" ??? ??? ???

where are the joints??? ??? ??? I'd love to hear them bro.

We are working to finalize the songs..they are in the mixing process. Ag will be the first to sample the body of work. I a**ure you will love the material..Please be patient.DAnkie!!!
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'