Sprite EMCEE Africa

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
admis was aight....Snazz knows the dude shook him that why he looked suprised that he won....check dude was on his knees prayin....talking about my gal is pregnant..use rubber fool, how he going to support baby on a stale rap career....?..plus leave the pregnant woman home hommie...

not really the best freestyle battles i have heard i must say....

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, Adamis is a beast - he's got the art of battling down,,, but Snazz edged it when he started breaking down Adamis' style, telling him he should rap on the beat and mocking his crazy angry style.

Adamis and Snazz would burn anyone else i've seen from the other countries.

i was kinda dissapointed with the SA shit! Adamis is way too overated, he hardly rhymes and gets away with shit by just being aggressive. Peep the footage, Snazz deserved to take it, no one else was consistent with the punch lines and comebacks. Most cats could freestyle but were really saying nothing at all, there was hardly any battle content..?
Adamis needs some pussy, seriously, damn he on edge!

Overall it was a poor example of what SA really got to offer on the Battle tip, but i guess that was the issue in all the participating countries?

yeah,,, that's why snazz won,,, he was the only cat (pretty much in the whole series) who consistently took what the other dude said and used it in rhyming couplets (that actually rhymed). i wouldn't write off Adamis though,,, battling is also about intimidation and you could see some of the finalists were shook just looking at him.

the overall standard of the show was very poor indeed. having said that, i'd like to see them continue doing it so that cats step up their freestyle game. when you see wordsworth spit off the dome it's effortless. that should be the entry level for anyone who even thinks about being crowned as 'the best in africa'.

the dude who imitated hymphatic thabs was funny tho - that was one of the most entertaining bits of the whole series.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
and what was up with kaptain oh my kaptain or wat ever he calls himself Mr hard boiled edwin, ben sharpa..... dude looked spooked.was he having butterflies...that was some lame freestyling coming from his a**....i knew them jibba jabba rhymes he scripts in the studio was garbage...thats why he cud not come str8 when he needed to be clear with the intelligence.... mizi was kissing a**, he didnt come off str8 too....

pro was the best of the judges

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo Ben Sharpa was sucky DAMN!
But Adomis,WHOOOO,dat nigga need love :D
Snazz deserved it! well done to him.
He the only dude, who looked,acted,talked and had swag like a rapper!
everybody seemed to be an MC, but lacked as far as makin an impression as a RAPPER!
No presence!
Adomis was jus a rabid animal! wasnt impressed by the eratic ranting!
@cash_sog

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
came across this

would have loved to watch the whole thing....being poor sucks....... but yeah Mzansi for sho

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Just for laughs I say we log on to channel O and resurrect adomus, It'll be hilarious unleashing him on the rest of africa  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I finally saw the SA leg... lets just say it started out slow and built up to a nice finish... I guess the difference between freestyle emcees and battle emcees was clearly on display... there were a lot of thing that made me laugh... like Bionics gut, Proverbs neck and some other shit...

but the revelation that Adomis is a crack-head kinda took it for me. As soon as Sharpa said that shit.. Adomis kinda went off the rails.. I think it worked for him against Sharpa tho cos he was so incensed.. that last line ..'this nigga got shortcomings, like ejacualted midgets' or sumn... although seemingly prepared/ used before kinda put the nail in Sharpas coffin..

Must say Adomis looks kinda grimy in a Bobby Brownish way. The battle againts Snazz was not a good look for him tho. More crack revelations. How are guys that hang out together airing out their laundry on continental TV like that.. shits disgustin B...

However Adomiz is one of the better crack boyz East rand emcees Ive seen... sans all the emotional bulshit..

lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
like Bionics gut, Proverbs neck and some other shit...

hahahahhhehhehehhahaha ;D ::) ::) :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :Dhahahahahahahahahhaha LOLahhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHEHEHHEH

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
AWWWW Naw!!!  ----how's snazz gonna diss on a dude for his crack hapit when he hits the same pipe. I'm with deac....lets unleash a real friggin Bumfight on Africa...on some Unkle Goddamn VS Rufus "the stuntbum" shit...bring back Adamus!!!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
been telling niggas for a minute now, adomus is a f***en beast. let's get him back in.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon