Sprite EMCEE Africa

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
This contest didn't span artist from the continent at large, thats why it scked. I feel countries like, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique,Botswana, Lesotho, and many more who didn't participate got doper Mcs than those of the chosen countries.

co sign

come Tz and naija....them places got wack fools thats my word.....

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah I was feelin Angola,the atmosphere, but it's unfair, they should have let them spit in Portoguese, the Angolan hip hop scene is killin SA Period
9 tha Pedigree

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yeah I was feelin Angola,the atmosphere, but it's unfair, they should have let them spit in Portoguese, the Angolan hip hop scene is killin SA Period

probably no coincidence that those cats are rapping in their mother tongue,,, hmmm,,, now there's an idea!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
oh, Snazz still got it. dope

My bro was adamant that Ardemous or however you spell that name was going to easily win this. I would have liked to see Maradona there too or even Major Cone. Too bad he's gone. I know Osmic and them wanted that Ardemous vs Cone battle to happen.

You need to buy a goddamn camera by the time this happens  :-[ :-[ >:(

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
And tonight's is what I have been waiting for. the S.A one on channel O tonight, from the previews this looks like its gonna b interesting.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
And tonight's is what I have been waiting for. the S.A one on channel O tonight, from the previews this looks like its gonna b interesting.

what time?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
22:00 i THINK

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

what time?

Yeah, 22h00. CAT.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
angola sucked...f*** who sayin it was dope...that was lame didnt finish the show but tthe fisrt 30 mins was garbage...only two or 3 cats had some nicenesss...

now let me hope that ZESCO dont do me wrong and i miss the Sa one...

peace

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
angola sucked...f*** who sayin it was dope...that was lame didnt finish the show but tthe fisrt 30 mins was garbage...only two or 3 cats had some nicenesss...

peace

The'll repeat it hopefully on Sunday afternoon, like they've done others if u miss this one dun. Yo, how u been? am cellyless so keep ya mig or whateva u use 4 gtalk aight.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

peace

Yo Man. Wasup with ZESCO man? i thought there aint any power outages in Zed? coz we supply the rest of the SADC wit power?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
S.A!!! S.A!!! S.A!!! Motherf***. These dudes had me makin a noise n shit in th night, wildin out!... ''u come short like a midget''!!! Shit!!! Hai. Yo. *calms down*. yo heavy g! Dat white is th shit! Lol.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
iyo dat amardis dude or wateva th name is. Yo dat dude is viscous. Snazz did good work t take him down coz even from th other side of th tv screen dat guy ws intimidatin. He look like th type dat go a bit... Mad after losin battles. Na s.a's mad yo!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, Adamis is a beast - he's got the art of battling down,,, but Snazz edged it when he started breaking down Adamis' style, telling him he should rap on the beat and mocking his crazy angry style.

Adamis and Snazz would burn anyone else i've seen from the other countries.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
yeah,,, Adamis is a beast - he's got the art of battling down,,, but Snazz edged it when he started breaking down Adamis' style, telling him he should rap on the beat and mocking his crazy angry style.

Adamis and Snazz would burn anyone else i've seen from the other countries.

i was kinda dissapointed with the SA shit! Adamis is way too overated, he hardly rhymes and gets away with shit by just being aggressive. Peep the footage, Snazz deserved to take it, no one else was consistent with the punch lines and comebacks. Most cats could freestyle but were really saying nothing at all, there was hardly any battle content..?
Adamis needs some pussy, seriously, damn he on edge!

Overall it was a poor example of what SA really got to offer on the Battle tip, but i guess that was the issue in all the participating countries?
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.