• View Profile
:P(who wanna battle?? I hold titles in galaxies unknown/ freezing domes

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 03:28:58 PM by Rip_the_jacker »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;D yo pyro,thanks for cheerin me on man! u always there for a nigga!
I LOVE U MAN!u my biggest fan! ;D ;D
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
:P(who wanna battle?? I hold titles in galaxies unknown/ freezing domes/ leavin mcees as shadows of their former self trapped in my zone/ >:(

WHo got the take on the lyrical a**asin a.k.a son of the dragon
who hit hard like 45 shells from a hand cannon
kid with the golden arms, iron fan & a mic of bronze
traded in my shaolin robe for some pair of sean johns
up on africasgateway, left all these bitches gagging on handgrenades,
dislocated shoulderblades, with sharp blades creating my own version of Blade (the movie)
And nobody could say isht cuz their mouths were covered in x's from bandaids*
:-X

Is there no 1 who'll stand up to the lyrical don????

*when cartoon characters get hurt they get 2 band aids placed on top of each other in the shape of an x to symbolise injury.

Get the f*** outa here.

Im an OG in this forum and always will be,
so that means I kill knights like, I kill bills
lyrical murder was the case they gave me it was all ill will.

Madnotes

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tseboman
man i remember a time when i first got on africasgateway..i just wanted to prove myself to cats..now i look back at it and think how stupid i was trying to battle peeps on line..like whats the point dude???!!

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Sthubamajwe

• I Am Legend on More Superior Galaxies
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I Am Greatness Defined
    • View Profile
Ok maybe Im wrong by doing this.

Maybe an mcee shouldnt be heard.

maybe battles are outdated

maybe its better that people discuss issues. ( dont ask me what!)

maybe a section of the forums created for battling should be about interaction between mcees about their daily routines and whatevathef***theydo

child, you're an mcee man, what the f***??

Pyro.........Earl, man you have a certain power that Mcees thirst, resources my man. I mean we've been involved with this rap shit for years man, and finally when one of the cats who I knew were pa**ionate about this shit gets that power, I expect him to do better than talk about how dope 50 used to be. Cmon man! You know a lot of cats in Bloem, you know the vets, but you dont call them while on air or whateva the f*** to get history of Bloemcity hip hop or something. Cmon Earl! Who's your audience man. Get us interested in that shit, you know Bloem has got mad talent but you aint exposing that. You aren't doing anything different than what Chi and Melodic used to do, infact they got mcees up in there at least. look, I cudnt give a f*** about what these other nigas up in this site think ( what iv seen is wack anyway) but you man, who r u reppin? Ok, maybe I was wrong by that comment I made on your show, but f*** man Earl, do something. Work harder on your show man. Weekly you could have ten mcees up in there just waiting to burn that mic. How about Bloem's top ten???? Get love from the locals first. As for my anonymity, that was the whole idea behind the concept, Sthubamajwe is an alter-ego. Look earl Im pa**ionate when it comes to Bloem and hip hop. As for you Child and your dumb a** comments tryin to sleep on my shit, ..................................................................... tell u what, I'll let that one go, but next time we are at the studio together, we'll sort this out.

As for the rest of yu cats who think Im tryin to get your attention, of course I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im an mcee, when I came up in here it read "Battle One on One
Strictly one on one battles. Heres the rules The forum subject line should read emcee A VS emcee B.
Moderators: milk, briCK, Naturelle, MaddStone, BHLAKHROZE"

maybe my eyes are fuked up but all I see here is a whole lot of bitches bitching about some shit they cant do, namely:

me, I'm a miss...think I'm gonna let Cash see this one thru...that shit'll be hilarious.
@ this post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
man i remember a time when i first got on africasgateway..i just wanted to prove myself to cats..now i look back at it and think how stupid i was trying to battle peeps on line..like whats the point dude???!!
@ this post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/glow]

Ay bra u got mad skillz... I neva heard of u though... Y's dat, whe u from.
[/glow]

J-1, how the f*** are you supposed to hear about me when cats in my hood dont even play the shit we make. Ask Child to get you some of my shit.

f*** ur negative shit

I giv big ups to Cash tho, you stick up niga, you're wack but you got Big Kahunas.

As for the MODERATORS, yo all can suck my balls cuz u aint doing what ure supposed to be doing.

Earl, if you really want to c this city's hip hop growing, giv me yo digits and maybe we can come up with sumthin constructive.......

Cash, i won that battle by three votes.

Thats how shit is supposed to be done, dumb f***s
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:54:09 PM by Sthubamajwe »
Its the lyrical a**asin A.k.A Son of The Dragon
Who Hits Hard like 45 shells from a handcannon
Kid With the Golden Arms, Iron fan & a mic of Bronze
Traded in My Shaolin Robe for Some pair Of Sean Johns.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Pyro.........Earl, man you have a certain power that Mcees thirst, resources my man. I mean we've been involved with this rap shit for years man, and finally when one of the cats who I knew were pa**ionate about this shit gets that power, I expect him to do better than talk about how dope 50 used to be. Cmon man! You know a lot of cats in Bloem, you know the vets, but you dont call them while on air or whateva the f*** to get history of Bloemcity hip hop or something. Cmon Earl! Who's your audience man. Get us interested in that shit, you know Bloem has got mad talent but you aint exposing that. You aren't doing anything different than what Chi and Melodic used to do, infact they got mcees up in there at least. look, I cudnt give a f*** about what these other nigas up in this site think ( what iv seen is wack anyway) but you man, who r u reppin? Ok, maybe I was wrong by that comment I made on your show, but f*** man Earl, do something. Work harder on your show man. Weekly you could have ten mcees up in there just waiting to burn that mic. How about Bloem's top ten???? Get love from the locals first. As for my anonymity, that was the whole idea behind the concept, Sthubamajwe is an alter-ego. Look earl Im pa**ionate when it comes to Bloem and hip hop.
As for the rest of yu cats who think Im tryin to get your attention, of course I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-1, how the f*** are you supposed to hear about me when cats in my hood dont even play the shit we make. Ask Child to get you some of my shit.

Earl, if you really want to c this city's hip hop growing, giv me yo digits and maybe we can come up with sumthin constructive.......

Ok, I understand what you're saying, but that is the reason why I always say that people should come through and give us their material and let us know where we can buy it.

If you've been listening to the show for the past 2 weeks, you would have noticed that that Sarcastic kid and Inspecta Dope came through and were promoting themselves on air. They were freestyling and I gave them the opportunity to give out their contacts as well.

That is what we're there for, to help you push your shit. Just dont expect me to go looking for you. If you want to make use of the resources call and do so. I've been bumping cats like SKebza, Smurf Illest, Child, and Baseline's stuff, cos they made sure that I have access to it, by providing me with the music. You on the other hand just called in to talk shit.

Send me a pm and we can hook up. If you have material I'll be glad to playlist it.

I've been trying really hard to turn this show into a proper platform for hip hop and it was hard at first seeing as how Zion and I had our differences in opinion. Now I'm starting to implement changes and I alway ask for the listener's input, but the only people who seem to call in or sms are ones who want to send shout outs or ask me dumb shit like why did I cut my hair. Let me know how you would like shit to sound and I'll see what I can do.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Sthubamajwe

• I Am Legend on More Superior Galaxies
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I Am Greatness Defined
    • View Profile
Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
Child niga.......................I dont know what to say.

Pathetic..
Its the lyrical a**asin A.k.A Son of The Dragon
Who Hits Hard like 45 shells from a handcannon
Kid With the Golden Arms, Iron fan & a mic of Bronze
Traded in My Shaolin Robe for Some pair Of Sean Johns.