Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sell-out black women

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Fuuuuuuck! This mini skirt shit just sent me over the edge. f*** a dude. f*** a rapist and f***a brainless neanderthal.....but damn...f*** BLACK WOMEN>>>>f***ING BLACK OLD LADIES!!!!!! f*** f*** f***!!!!!

these bitches are the biggest opressors and reinforcers of f***ed-up male mentalities....the f***ing cancer in society...the f***ing g-string burning bitches...those devil bitches! sellout bitches!!! pure evil sickness.

they watched and condoned and took men's side. No different to when our mothers sold us out and burned g-strings at that JZ circus instead of standing for a girl who could have been their daughter....regardless of his guilt or innocence.

How the f*** can they stand by and cheer and say, yeah, she deserved that shit...she should know better and cover up...its african culture....f*** african culture...not my goddamn culture!!!! *i'm shaking from this shit...excuse me*

As I understand my own culture...Zulu, that is...

...in its untainted form that is...young women didn't cover their bodies...they wore enough to cover the vagina....only older women covered themselves because they have carnal knowledge/sexual experience, yada yada. Revealing the body in the African context was not a sexual thing, or a sign of promiscuity/enticement for men...but a celebration of youth/innocence...you ran around naked like a child until you were married/ touched by a man....the inverse being true of Western culture...(as I understand it)....bearing the body is sexually provocative. Again, as I choose to understand...covering up in African culture is a product of Western/Christian indoctrination that saw traditional dress a** bestial/barbaric.

...failing that, I have no frame of reference for where else this culture argument comes from.

just my piece...I stand to be corrected...any thoughts?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
African attire for women esp. was more revealing than the mini-skirts and hot pants of nowadays. I think those old ladies who condemn such chics rocking revealing outfits are products of the post Christianity indoctrination that they went thru when the missionaries came thru. An elderly who has the right to pa** judgment on whether a piece of clothin' is immoral  or not in true African culture's standard are not alive now. All these old women of nowadays are post-colonial babies who have been so brainwashed with the western ways as much as u and me, the educated African, non-educated one or the gangsta who rocks a doo rag or baseball cap turned backwards.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:07:14 PM by MCekks »

meteor

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Fuuuuuuck! This mini skirt shit just sent me over the edge. f*** a dude. f*** a rapist and f***a brainless neanderthal.....but damn...f*** BLACK WOMEN>>>>f***ING BLACK OLD LADIES!!!!!! f*** f*** f***!!!!!

these bitches are the biggest opressors and reinforcers of f***ed-up male mentalities....the f***ing cancer in society...the f***ing g-string burning bitches...those devil bitches! sellout bitches!!! pure evil sickness.

they watched and condoned and took men's side. No different to when our mothers sold us out and burned g-strings at that JZ circus instead of standing for a girl who could have been their daughter....regardless of his guilt or innocence.

How the f*** can they stand by and cheer and say, yeah, she deserved that shit...she should know better and cover up...its african culture....f*** african culture...not my goddamn culture!!!! *i'm shaking from this shit...excuse me*

As I understand my own culture...Zulu, that is...

...in its untainted form that is...young women didn't cover their bodies...they wore enough to cover the vagina....only older women covered themselves because they have carnal knowledge/sexual experience, yada yada. Revealing the body in the African context was not a sexual thing, or a sign of promiscuity/enticement for men...but a celebration of youth/innocence...you ran around naked like a child until you were married/ touched by a man....the inverse being true of Western culture...(as I understand it)....bearing the body is sexually provocative. Again, as I choose to understand...covering up in African culture is a product of Western/Christian indoctrination that saw traditional dress a** bestial/barbaric.

...failing that, I have no frame of reference for where else this culture argument comes from.

just my piece...I stand to be corrected...any thoughts?

uhmmmmm....bit of a delayed reaction there, don't u think ??? ??? ain't this a bit old now?????

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
regardless, shit stay f***ed...today---yeterday----tomorrow...DIRTY OLD BITCHES WILL BE THERE OPRESSING OTHER BLACK WOMEN...or women-to-be.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Mel... what exactly happened here.. Were you recently chastised by some 'ol lady for wearin a mini skirt or what?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

uhmmmmm....bit of a delayed reaction there, don't u think ??? ??? ain't this a bit old now?????

WTF >:( >:( that is a bull shit statement and you know it.
This shit happens all the time it happened yesterday and that is so f***ing besides the point it's damn near in the next f***ing room.
This girl was not only stripped naked these disgusting f***ed up men probed her with their finger in her vagina if that shit is okay tomorrow and not today then excuse me for my being over f***ing sensitive. And to think that some mother out there stood back and rooted these men on while they were "RAPING" her, and I say rape on purpose is f***ed up.
Men can walk around topless and nothing is said about that but heaven forbid we wear a short skirt then we deserve to be stripped in public, that is shit in a box.
f*** man that is bull shit if ever I've seen any.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Mel... what exactly happened here.. Were you recently chastised by some 'ol lady for wearin a mini skirt or what?

18 February 2008
Zinhle Mapumulo

BRUTALITY: Nwabisa Ngcukana’s miniskirt and underwear were almost torn apart by a mob of Noord Taxi Rank taxi drivers who sexually a**aulted her yesterday. PHOTO: PETER MOGAKI
Stripped and sexually abused

If you thought taxi drivers operating at Noord Taxi Rank had stopped stripping naked women who wear miniskirts, think again. The attacks are back.

This time they are not only publicly undressing women but sexually a**aulting them as well.

Four women fell victim to this practise yesterday at this rank. They were allegedly stripped naked and one of them sexually a**aulted by taxi drivers.

Nwabisa Ngcukana, 25, had to parade but naked at the Noord Taxi Rank after a mob of taxi drivers stripped and tore her clothes. Her crime was wearing a short skirt.

“I have never been so traumatised in my life. I thought these taxi drivers were going to rape me,” Ngcukana said.

“As they stripped me they kept shouting that this is what I wanted. Some were sticking their finger in my vagina while others poured alcohol over my head and called me all sorts of names.”

Ngcukana was apparently not the first women they stripped yesterday, as she learnt from the security guards who rescued her.

“The funny thing about this is that I thought security guards would sympathise with me.

“Instead they mocked me and asked what was I thinking parading around in a miniskirt at a taxi rank. They further told me that three other women were stripped naked earlier for wearing a short skirt,” she said.

“When my friends came into my defence saying I had a right to wear whatever I liked they just laughed at me and said this is the kind of attitude that makes taxi drivers do these things.

“They even refused to call the police saying that they did it the last time and police did nothing.”

Scelo Mabaso, chairperson of the Top Six Taxi a**ociation, condemned the a**aults, calling them inhuman and immoral.

“We urge all women who were hara**ed and stripped naked to lay criminal charges,” said Mabaso.

“If the perpetrators are caught they will be brought to book,” said Mabaso. “We cannot allow such inhumanity in our ranks. Taxi ranks are supposed to be the safest places for the public.”

In 2002 similar incidents were reported at the Noord Taxi Rank. Police again said they were not aware of such practise.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I THINK i'M GONBNA BE SICK

That not good enough for ya?

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
oh wow... makes sense now.... Not a good look...
despicable and vile... makes one embarrased to be
a South African man...
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
makes me hate women and being a woman more than I already do...its these vile bitches who draw a barrier between young women and their sexuality and true selves because they make them feel ashamed and hate their womnhood. they are the reason why there are crotch grabbing young teenage girls who don't want to be a**ociated with women and womanhood. others undervalue themselves and become promiscous and die of AIDS because of the same shit...it all comes down to the abuse at the hands of other/older women... the cancer in society. FUUUUUCK!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I hear you Mel and I'm so appalled I cant say SHIT!! ... not yet at least.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
....that f***ed up vile nurse, who doesnt understand the meaning of a calling....cussing young girls out when they're trying to stay alive and protect themselves at these clinics....the same bitches beating up young girls at hospitals when theyre trying to bring a life to the world....horror shit...like f*** you hoe...open your legs...you're gonna kill the baby *smack smack kick*...open your legs like you did for the man who got you pregnant....f*** is that shit..

Its that DIRTY BLACK WOMEN SHIT!!!!

never gonnna raise my kids around black bitches.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
About a year ago a girl who lives two doors away from mine (my nieces best friend) came out about their father sexually molesting them. At the time she was 9 and her older sister was 16 (who was being molested by her dad since the age of 8 since their mom walked out and shacked up with some taxi driver) anyways the younger of the tow spoke up and the police came over and it was a big thing...you know eloxion the minute they see a police van they follow cause bout to hit the fan. Anyways the next Monday on my way to work, while sitting at the bus stop these grown a** women were talking about what had happened.

Old black lady 1    " Hay sana this little girl was being molested for so long and she didn't say anything"

Lady 2: " No sana she liked it. Kaloku our kids grow up quickly and the only thing they have on their minds is sex.

Lady 1: Eish poff phinda utsho cause there is no reason for her not have said anything for so  long, rha she liked it.

Lady 2: Sies this child is dirty, poor man

It was at this point I turned around and had a fanny wobble. Tears streaming down my face I told them off, telling them I wishes they came home one day to find their kids cuddled up in bed with their husbands. It's so sad how we can't even rely on our mothers to  protect them. I wish they'd start thinking with their heads an not their vaginas.
So I fully understand your sentiments.