9 (69.2%)
nonhle
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Two of the hottest women in SA, IMO. Could't get better pics off the net. Anybody with more on these two beauties, please drop them in here.

Let's get to voting ya'll.

I'll take Lalla anyday.

LALLA

NONHLE

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Lalla is fire, after she dated Muso I realised I should have hollad. JOKES, @ MRC I heard she has a thing 4 black people who are into hip hop, so holla
9 tha Pedigree

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Lalla is fire, after she dated Muso I realised I should have hollad. JOKES, @ MRC I heard she has a thing 4 black people who are into hip hop, so holla

i hear u man.i was gearing myself up @ one time to step to her @ horror cafe and guess who jumps the line and step to her ? MR CRACK KING HIMSELF, CASH. hahahaha !!! that was actually the first time i met CASH and already he was messing with my GAME.She's quite friendly too.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:28:53 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

i hear u man.i was gearing myself up @ one time to step to her @ horror cafe and guess who jumps the line and step to her ? MR CRACK KING HIMSELF, CASH. hahahaha !!! that was actually the first time i met CASH and already he was messing with my GAME.She's quite friendly too.

Excuse me for my ignorance....i dont know who lalla is? what does she do?? i know nonhle coz i see her on channel o and i met her once she is supa dupa fly!!! but did u see how she was acting like bow wow and 50's groupie....that annoyed me

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
easy playaz...

Lallas dating a friend of mine. He's a b-boy and thats all I'll divulge... Shes half black and half Oriental as far as I know.. so that explains why she'd be into black dudes..

However... I wouldnt even go with either...

I'd go with Nzinga on this one..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala
DJPeewee
phpBB AG Hustler

Re: lalla vs. nonhel
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:35:10 am »   Quote

Excuse me for my ignorance....i dont know who lalla is? what does she do?? i know nonhle coz i see her on channel o and i met her once she is supa dupa fly!!! but did u see how she was acting like bow wow and 50's groupie....that annoyed me

whats up, she s like a dancer/presenter on e....i guess?

id go for nonhle fo sho! lalla ain't bad though...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ peewee

lalla is the Japanese looking chick on the first two photos i posted. She used to be a presenter on e-TV now she on SABC1.

@ Kasual

no harm in lookin playa. your boy better treat her good. lot of vultures in J-Section. lol !!!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ peewee

lalla is the Japanese looking chick on the first two photos i posted. She used to be a presenter on e-TV now she on SABC1.

@ Kasual

no harm in lookin playa. your boy better treat her good. lot of vultures in J-Section. lol !!!

f*** lookin homez, if you got a shawty like dat you gots to be ready for competition
9 tha Pedigree

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

LOL! That's some funny ish. Cash is always pissing cats off!

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Thats right MrC... niggaz be like Animal Planet waiting for the lion to finish n shit...lol... yeah,,, Shes cool peeps tho. I tell you sumn mate... those b-boy dudes who used to do the YoTv thing beeeen having the hottest girls in JHB.. This cat Eric broke up with his girlfriend... two weeks later... she becomes Miss South Africa... SMH!!

Thing with Nonhle is she is very 'airhead' like... dont know if thats a persona she puts on or what.... Not saying I wouldnt smash... but Id need a extra pillow cover...and the weave.... ahhhh... the weave... lol..
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Kasual 4 real homez, them Yo Tv B-boys man, they finishin all the shawties man
9 tha Pedigree

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
easy playaz...

Lallas dating a friend of mine. He's a b-boy and thats all I'll divulge... Shes half black and half Oriental as far as I know.. so that explains why she'd be into black dudes..

However... I wouldnt even go with either...

I'd go with Nzinga on this one..

Half Jewish half Japanese, my 2 cents, as you were.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Thank you for clarifyin that... Isnt her dad some famous jazz player outta Cape Town?

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you for clarifyin that... Isnt her dad some famous jazz player outta Cape Town?

uhm yeah you're welcome, and yes I think he's a saxosphonist...
k IS mos deurmekaar.....