4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I tell you sumn mate... those b-boy dudes who used to do the YoTv thing beeeen having the hottest girls in JHB.. This cat Eric broke up with his girlfriend... two weeks later... she becomes Miss South Africa... SMH!!

Yeah Eric was dating Tans. She's my little cousin. I didn't know that they broke up and I was shocked when I read in an interview that she said there's no one in her life at the mo. Really nice guy, though I only met him once. We were supposed to have a battle with them and some Bloem b-boys when they were here, but they had to leave.

Tans also used to date Carzy Lu way back when they were kids. That's how I knoiw he's not as hard as he acts. Used to send the boy around like he was my bitch.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
LALLA
(sigh)
but i dont like her new SABC1 persona , its like the volume now needs to be turned down on my tv when she presents.
sorry lalla.still love you though

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
LALLA,LALLA,LALLA,LALLA,LALLA(c'mon chant with me now)...
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I only came here to post this and I'm gone

That not good enough for ya?

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor

Yeah Eric was dating Tans. She's my little cousin. I didn't know that they broke up and I was shocked when I read in an interview that she said there's no one in her life at the mo. Really nice guy, though I only met him once. We were supposed to have a battle with them and some Bloem b-boys when they were here, but they had to leave.

Tans also used to date Carzy Lu way back when they were kids. That's how I knoiw he's not as hard as he acts. Used to send the boy around like he was my bitch.

Yeah.. I guess when you become Miss SA its good PR to say that too huh? Yeah... tans is cool peeps too... used to hang out with them at the rand easter show hip-hop stage...

heres a funny Nonhle story... So I did this interview on Oboma... I think it was 2 years ago or so.. while we were doing Streetstyle '06.. Anyway.. so while she's interviewing me.. she's got her hand on my thigh and she keeps pullin it closer and closer.. me being the red-blooded male I am start thinkin'... orright.. this broad wants 'them tings'.. right... so there I am feeling like a mac or whatever... the rest of the crew go in for their interviews... she doesnt do it to any of them.... So now Im like... OK... this could work...

Only to find out that I kept swerving off camera so she was only pullin at me like that to get me back on screen... :D  :D
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I cannot for the life of me, believe this was even a debate people thought was worth having.

Lala's looks would rape Nonhle's looks with a broomstick! This Asian bebe has a** too!

How did nonhle become the face of Darkn Lovely with a weave?

Does one even put product in weave?

Anyway, just digging in the AG crates.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Lalla is fire, after she dated Muso I realised I should have hollad. JOKES, @ MRC I heard she has a thing 4 black people who are into hip hop, so holla

Who the hell is Muso?!
I repeat...fcuk your couch

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
easy playaz...

Lallas dating a friend of mine. He's a b-boy and thats all I'll divulge... Shes half black and half Oriental as far as I know.. so that explains why she'd be into black dudes..

However... I wouldnt even go with either...

I'd go with Nzinga on this one..

Half Jewish half Japanese, my 2 cents, as you were.

I vote Kosher then.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu