Blizzard · 61 · 17539

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
what ever wigga, i dont blame you for hating not being african...I mean, i would hate it too to wake up and find out that im no longer african...Check this out, I CAN STILL BE AFRICAN WITHOUT EVEN FLASHING A Pa**PORT, CAN YOU?...YOUR BELONGING IS CONDITIONAL

This is a very offensive comment...
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
White people will never change..fool yourself all you want.

EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I PIPE!

That not good enough for ya?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
^^^^ ;D ;D wasup frosty!!!  ;)
spread love in da music

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D I'm feelin good

That not good enough for ya?

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
what ever wigga, i dont blame you for hating not being african...I mean, i would hate it too to wake up and find out that im no longer african...Check this out, I CAN STILL BE AFRICAN WITHOUT EVEN FLASHING A Pa**PORT, CAN YOU?...YOUR BELONGING IS CONDITIONAL

This is a very offensive comment...

For some odd reason i knew this topic was gonna turn out like this.......

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

Funny, caused i've been workin on this TV show that deals with DNA testing
and white dudes are coming out as Khoi San, black woman as Scandinavian, indians as Xhosa. So I think it's conditional for most people in this day and age!

Reverse racism? WTF? Racism is racism?

Bottom line, certain mother f***ers will never change, one can't generalize bout an entire race of people! Not all white people are racist, you seriously think this?
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
i know it aint, but it would feel damn good...just think about it. having a white boy call you bas, having them cock suckers carrying pa**es, having police brutalising them bitches, having the system set up so that we, black africans, become the owners of our own resources so that we dont have to run overseas to get bread...damn it would feel good., the again, this would be what the philosopher Baruch Spinoza would call the poets dream of a golden state.

P.S:i emphasize the reference 'black Africans', coz we now have white motherf***s callin them selves africans, why the sun did not burn them blak, i dont know...And if ya'll sense a little anger in this post, thats coz i am right now

:o :o :oWow dude.

brutalizing in return would give me absolutely no satisfaction. black people would be fulfilling exactly the reason why they are treated the way they are...because they are figures of bestiality,brutality and savagery.  because ultimately white racism is fueled by fear....so the reaction is to control and engineer situations before they get out of control...from colonialism to whatever have you today...its all fear-based knee-jerk reaction. white fears black, so he tends to overreact to black....the reaction to the Jena 6...the almost immediate calls for blacks to "calm down...have some sense" whenever shit pops off (even now, there is more focus on the black student"s unruly/intimidatory behaviour than the issue at hand) ....because there is an underlying but huge fear of black people hacking all white people to death one day...its fear mixed with an overbearing yet unadmitted/unspoken guilty complex that leaves black people constantly needing to reasure white people who are never satisfied of their capacity to be human and un-savage and equal to them...so black must basically deal with his own issues, and theirs...

I keep saying this: and I apologise if anyone will take offence to "blanket generalisations...I'm afraid its exactly that: White people/western culture needs to take stock of itself over past and present...stop hiding behind that individuality/liberalism bullshit and really consider yourselves as a people/civilization...and see what rot comes out

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
you make a lot of sense and i agree
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
i know it aint, but it would feel damn good...just think about it. having a white boy call you bas, having them cock suckers carrying pa**es, having police brutalising them bitches, having the system set up so that we, black africans, become the owners of our own resources so that we dont have to run overseas to get bread...damn it would feel good., the again, this would be what the philosopher Baruch Spinoza would call the poets dream of a golden state.

P.S:i emphasize the reference 'black Africans', coz we now have white motherf***s callin them selves africans, why the sun did not burn them blak, i dont know...And if ya'll sense a little anger in this post, thats coz i am right now

:o :o :oWow dude.

brutalizing in return would give me absolutely no satisfaction. black people would be fulfilling exactly the reason why they are treated the way they are...because they are figures of bestiality,brutality and savagery.  because ultimately white racism is fueled by fear....so the reaction is to control and engineer situations before they get out of control...from colonialism to whatever have you today...its all fear-based knee-jerk reaction. white fears black, so he tends to overreact to black....the reaction to the Jena 6...the almost immediate calls for blacks to "calm down...have some sense" whenever shit pops off (even now, there is more focus on the black student"s unruly/intimidatory behaviour than the issue at hand) ....because there is an underlying but huge fear of black people hacking all white people to death one day...its fear mixed with an overbearing yet unadmitted/unspoken guilty complex that leaves black people constantly needing to reasure white people who are never satisfied of their capacity to be human and un-savage and equal to them...so black must basically deal with his own issues, and theirs...

I keep saying this: and I apologise if anyone will take offence to "blanket generalisations...I'm afraid its exactly that: White people/western culture needs to take stock of itself over past and present...stop hiding behind that individuality/liberalism bullshit and really consider yourselves as a people/civilization...and see what rot comes out

:'( beautiful ...are you married?  :'(
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:34:57 AM by briCK »
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
typical...i was beginning to wonder when civil society was going to run from this real issue...

its painfull how mankind lost a fight they never fought....

this affects us every other day, what do we do when this happens, we hide from reality...we will not survive the road to a rainbow nation if we cant talk and outline the obstacles that hinder it...fool yourself and keep thinking shit is peaches and cream with your computer and online buddies.. outside AG theres a real world.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

That's an interesting idea, but what does it mean (in a practical sense)? 'Whites' have never been a people in any real sense. Just because we share a similar skin tone doesn't mean we have a unified history. There is no governing body for 'white people' so how are we supposed to come together and take stock of everything 'we've' done?

Stronger people have always f***ed over weaker people - it's HUMAN nature. British people were enslaved under the Roman Empire (we even have a defiant line in our national anthem about never being slaves (again)). In 1086 10% of Britains were slaves. Records of slavery go back to 1760 BC and it doesn't always follow racial lines.

I'm not being facetious. I understand the anger and outrage at racism - I find it disgusting too - but I don't see what good it does to lump all white people together and ask us all to take responsibility for our race.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
That's an interesting idea, but what does it mean (in a practical sense)? 'Whites' have never been a people in any real sense. Just because we share a similar skin tone doesn't mean we have a unified history. There is no governing body for 'white people' so how are we supposed to come together and take stock of everything 'we've' done?

Stronger people have always f***ed over weaker people - it's HUMAN nature. British people were enslaved under the Roman Empire (we even have a defiant line in our national anthem about never being slaves (again)). In 1086 10% of Britains were slaves. Records of slavery go back to 1760 BC and it doesn't always follow racial lines.

I'm not being facetious. I understand the anger and outrage at racism - I find it disgusting too - but I don't see what good it does to lump all white people together and ask us all to take responsibility for our race.

Well said.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I accept D....but here we are again you and I ...I think we have had this discussion before??? this has been your standpoint, but I remain unconvinced.

once again,While I accept your point, my feeling is this:

The oneness of "western civilization" as we know it and have experienced cannot be denied/swept under the rug. the philosophy behind conquest/colonialism/apartheid/slavery and what have you was one---from spain to portugal to england to italy to germany, round the US to Africa and back....with varied success rates, granted. and these are the things that have culminated in interracial relations as we have now...and over decades.

i will say this once again, if all black people despite nationality and locale can take ownership of the "black condition" and all Jews of the "jewish condition" and all Muslims/Arabs (there might be overlaps on this one), despite persuasion and nationality...can take ownership of the "palestinian condition",  for example...then why can't white people? ...this is not thought out, its just something from the top of my head...there it is. this is not coming from a place of wishing to see white peeople purge themselves and admit to atrocities or anything.....but its just something that coems to mind everytime I'm asked to "aargh,stop living is the past man" everytime i mention apartheid or anything to do with the struggles of black people...it just gives me a feeling of "yo, deal with your context in shit, stop hiding away from it, instead asking me to forget mine....so you don't have to deal with yours....however grim" ...peaceful coexistence for me does not rest on black people forgetting what happenned/....like "hurry up and get over it so we can all be buddys"... that suggests that apartheid and oppression was only done to blacks...or only affected blacks...we all suffered...and events like skielik and UFS demonstrate how non-black South Africans suffered

I do ofcourse speak based on the SA context mostly, D.

peace

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Melanin,,, I hear you too (and yes we have been here before). I do not subscribe to the view that black people should just 'get over' what happened so that life can be less difficult for white people. I am also disgusted by white south africans who totally abdicate any responsibility for Apartheid and would prefer not to think about the grim realities of life outside their cosy suburbs...

However, I'm not sure that I follow your argument. The groups you mention that have taken ownership of their 'condition' are generally the people who have been persecuted in specific instances, whether for racial, political or religious reasons. I'm not sure how this applies to white people, who, as I mentioned before, often don't share any common ancestry or history and are merely united (in your eyes) by their skin colour.

You obviously feel that the TRC wasn't enough (and I can understand that). Other people have posted saying that they'd like to see white people punished and made to suffer, or just kicked out of Africa. It's understandable when confronted with blatant racism like the UFS thing, but it's still just a racist knee-jerk reaction itself. Racism is the simplistic view that the 'other' is inferior because of their race, despite any individual characteristics a person may have (ie. 'all black people are criminals', or 'all white people are racist'). Racism of any kind is stupid because it buys into a patently incorrect belief. Any solution that is based upon dividing people along racial lines isn't really a solution at all.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
The parents of these kids need to be shot and killed. I blame them cause they clearly weren't raised right. I don't even care bout their skin colour the mere fact that you think it's okay to do this to ANYBODY is just crazy and I blame the parents.
sies *gag* *gag*   :-X