Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
P-Kuttah, and Rawkid.. Thats wa**up...
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
That's a damn good line up. Ben Sharpa, Hymphatic Thabs, Nymphonics, manelisi + P Kuttah & Rawkid on the decks. 

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
That's a damn good line up. Ben Sharpa, Hymphatic Thabs, Nymphonics, manelisi + P Kuttah & Rawkid on the decks. 

i second that...The Nymphonic Bastards are gods!!!
 am hell behold!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

munky ram

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I just hope this will be one of many shows to come....and by the way is this the black hitler launch? 

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
and by the way is this the black hitler launch? 

yeah, I hear that there is an album that will be launched tommorrow.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
this is gona b nice 8)! mayb its tym 2 pay my cuz down in durbs a visit...
spread love in da music

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
...and this one...how did it go????????????????
 am hell behold!

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
was really dope. good turnout. quite a few J Sec heads as well. Ben Sharpa killed it. so did Hymphatic Tabs. It's amazing how Sharpa has created so much hype without any solo album out. that's what real skill is all about. but I have to say Tabs stood out for me on Satarday. dude is a lyricist and a performer. Blaq (from the NYMPHONICS) was also on point. experiment with two female vocalists, but still kept it raw. The real surprise was this band called Fruit & Veges. it's 3  girls with a beatboxer, a ba** playetr and electric guitarist. really dope sound. I thought the small rock crowd was at the venue to check out Sharpa, only to find that their interest was Fruit & Veges. these girls can be a successful band if they stay so fresh. maybe they sounded so good coz it was different from everyone else. new, the live instruments, the beatboxer (PAS is too dope. i dont know any local beatboxer better than him), the soul / hip hop/ funk fusion, etc. + P Kuttah was playing that hard, banging sound. I have not checked out an event like this in ages. maybe that's why it sounds so good. in the end there was a freestyle with many emcees and a guitarsit on stage.

PS: show did not start on time I hear it's partly because Sharpa & Tabs were arrested in J sec a day before the gig (4 public drinking / weed or something like that) . The track Hegemony had a real life twist for Sharpa. ( probably not the first time).   so they only left for DBN on Sat. So, the crowd sang with sharpa " WHY, do we have a police protection service?" 

in the end, it was a great event.  Big ups to the organsisers. but not for the late start.We missed half of Firearms' party coz we could not leave before Sharpa & Tabs performed.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I use to be cool with blaq and them but they changed their clique and name does anyone know whoelse is part  of the NYMPHONIK?