love black, I wish I was two shades darker

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Check out Immortal Tech tellin it like it is, link below

Da troof

Dopeness, wonder what he'll rhyme about once the war on terror ends. I feel he shud diversify subjects/topics he chooses in his raps. The follow up to the revolutionary I & II, can't wait to hear that.
Which black president is he talking about, Obama?.

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
@ MCekks

I think he is talking bout Barak

Funi enuf I was thinking the same thing, even if dude becomes president, nothing much is gone change, just a new puppet on a string.
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
as obnoxious as ever........ nigga spits the troof, his musics should be part of the history lessons in schools

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@ MCekks

I think he is talking bout Barak

Funi enuf I was thinking the same thing, even if dude becomes president, nothing much is gone change, just a new puppet on a string.

as long as the economic policies remain the same nothing is gonna change....its gonna be the same shit but a different fly.

Universal

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bullshit political rapper! He dope in battles though, but this nigga is gonna flop like Dead Prez coz sooner or later, niggaz is gonna be sick of hearing the same lame a** concepts  ;D

US politics, who gives a f*** about that, at least I don't. There's enough drama in SA politics already. f*** him  :D

"Get at me dawg!!"

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Bullshit political rapper! He dope in battles though, but this nigga is gonna flop like Dead Prez coz sooner or later, niggaz is gonna be sick of hearing the same lame a** concepts  ;D

US politics, who gives a f*** about that, at least I don't. There's enough drama in SA politics already. f*** him  :D

dude raps about cla** inequalities(biggest problem in the world right now ), racial discrimination etc all these are universal concepts. You need to complement his raps with some reading and probing otherwise you will find his raps or concepts lame.

South Africa is one of the most unequal societies in the world and this is according to the Gini coefficient which is a measure of income inequality;it measures how concentrated income is in the hands of those who earn the most.

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
as obnoxious as ever........ nigga spits the troof, his musics should be part of the history lessons in schools

8)
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
...his musics should be part of the history lessons in schools

8)
Word
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

munky ram

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Am i the only one who heard rumours (if not true) about immortal technique's death?????.....i need to confirm this you cant rely on word of mouth these days and what's  happening with him now if his alive and still spitting.?

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
Ayo I think Immortal deserves more respect than that. Within the 2 volumes of revolutionary and everything in between Tech holds it down proper.

No fancy rhyme scheme...allows each line delivered to be meaningful.

He's one of the few cats who spits out facts in a way that makes you want to listen and also mixes it with the dopest imagery...unlike some other political minded peops (Lost Children of Babylon...sound like they reciting from a Politics textbook)

I think if you give yourself time to listen, you can never consider Tech lame...

We need more of that conscious shit in any case...Ignorance is growing too fast like an uncontrollable malignant tumour. Let's cut it out...

Obnoxious nyikhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop