CASH MONOPOLY

Universal · 65 · 18705

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
naw dog!
first niggas thought i was Drama Boy, now Universal ;D

Im neither of these niggas! ive met Drama Boy. He a cool dude n he got his business right!

Cash, my man, stop talking nonsense. or else i 'll spill the beans about you and Drama Boy. keep up the hustle, though.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
 ;Dmerchant! lol.
Theres no beans to spill man!
I sent mizi pics of me n drama boy in the double up campaign!
And to finally put that to rest im definitely gon holler @ Drama Boy on the next crackboys DVD to do a guest appearance!
Its all White!

Thanks for all the support DBoy
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
;Dmerchant! lol.
Theres no beans to spill man!
I sent mizi pics of me n drama boy in the double up campaign!
And to finally put that to rest im definitely gon holler @ Drama Boy on the next crackboys DVD to do a guest appearance!
Its all White!

Thanks for all the support DBoy

Relax man, your secret is safe with me!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i know man!
but i cant help but tell the world! im sorry baby!
last night was amazing....ohhh Merchant! u know jus how to get me hot *touching my erect nipples*
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i know man!
last night was amazing....ohhh Merchant! u know jus how to get me hot *touching my erect nipples*
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You should have put a huge NO HOMO @ the end of that post.

LOL! You is a crazy character.

Oh & welcome back Drama Boy & Space Vein. BYTW, where is Stix?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 11:36:23 AM by merchant »

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i know man!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You should have put a huge NO HOMO @ the end of that post.

LOL! You is a crazy character.

Oh & welcome back Drama Boy & Space Vein. BYTW, where is Stix?

im around dawg why do u miss me ;D ;D ;D ;D
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I guess we will only hear from this cat when he's typing, cause it mad hard to get across talking when you got a dick disloged in your throat!! Do you actually do anything or you just wanna be on the dvd, cause you parents don't give you enough attention at home?
[/quote]
 LISTEN dj WHT EVA THE f*** U R IF U KNOW DBOY THEN U SHUD KNOW IM THE EAR TO THIS SHIT THT U CALL HIP HOP... IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT...I AM THE PUBLIC, IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO HOLDS U ACCOUNTABLE FOR YO WACKNESS OR WHO EVA'S WACKNESS....... ALSO THE MOTHERf***ER WHO GIVES PROPS WHERE THEY R DUE.... AND LASTLY I JUST WANNA B IN THE DVD COZ I LUV BEING a**OCIATED WITH EXCELLENCE....
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 12:05:10 PM by DRAMA BOY »
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yo DBOY! u still play rugby mayn!???
I need to holler @ yo rugby team/club cos i wana shoot a new video there on the rugby field - Cos my Kicks is on point like Percy Montgomery u dig ;D
so i'll need a fully kitted rugby team GUYS n LOTS OF CHICKS, balls, headgear, all the equipment!

We gonna shoot Young n Fly!
Holla at me man! NB
@cash_sog

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
CASH!
you mean balls balls...or rugby balls?
There is a 'serious no-homo' missing there dude!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

LISTEN dj WHT EVA THE f*** U R IF U KNOW DBOY THEN U SHUD KNOW IM THE EAR TO THIS SHIT THT U CALL HIP HOP... IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO LISTENS TO THIS SHIT...I AM THE PUBLIC, IM THE MOTHERf***ER WHO HOLDS U ACCOUNTABLE FOR YO WACKNESS OR WHO EVA'S WACKNESS....... ALSO THE MOTHERf***ER WHO GIVES PROPS WHERE THEY R DUE.... AND LASTLY I JUST WANNA B IN THE DVD COZ I LUV BEING a**OCIATED WITH EXCELLENCE....

Eat me you lil f*** bag! Again typing don't mean shit, i'll put you in a f***ing hole you stupid c***!!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Eat me you lil f*** bag! Again typing don't mean shit, i'll put you in a f***ing hole you stupid c***!!

This is going out of hand. take it easy people.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

This is going out of hand. take it easy people.

Lol if o'boy is talking tough then he should not have problem saying to raikos face right? don't talk greasy online then be on some kumbaya shit off it...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
U OKES NEVA CHANGE.... AS SOON SOME1 HAS SOMETHING 2 SAY YOLL GANG UP ON A NIGGA LIKE THIS WAS BOUT FIGHTING... YOLL TALK HIP HOP BUT CANNOT PRODUCE ANY RESULTS NIGGAS HAV BEEN ON THE GRIND & SOME f***S I AINT NEVA HEARD OF... LUK DJ IF WANNA KILL A NIGGA GO RIGHT AHEAD COZ MY TIME ON THIS EARTH IS LIMITED SO IF  YO REASON 4 LIVING IS 2 POP NIGGAS THEN HEY LITTLE O'L DBOY CANNOT CHANGE THT ;)

NOW I WILL BE THE SMALLER MAN DJ WHO EVA U R PLEASE DONT CAP A NIGGA I STILL WANNA LIVE 2 C THE DAY SA HIP HOP FILLS UP THE COCA COLA DOME....

SHOUT OUT 2 THE CRACK BOYS ITS ALL WHITE BABY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 12:06:37 AM by DRAMA BOY »
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D eish niggas always wna fight!
Yo pimpin, i was talkin Rugby balls! but if the ladies are down, they can play with my balls too! :-* hahhahhhahaha!

Yo Dboy,pm me about the rugby club(contacts)
@cash_sog

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
U OKES NEVA CHANGE.... AS SOON SOME1 HAS SOMETHING 2 SAY YOLL GANG UP ON A NIGGA LIKE THIS WAS BOUT FIGHTING... YOLL TALK HIP HOP BUT CANNOT PRODUCE ANY RESULTS NIGGAS HAV BEEN ON THE GRIND & SOME f***S I AINT NEVA HEARD OF... LUK DJ IF WANNA KILL A NIGGA GO RIGHT AHEAD COZ MY TIME ON THIS EARTH IS LIMITED SO IF  YO REASON 4 LIVING IS 2 POP NIGGAS THEN HEY LITTLE O'L DBOY CANNOT CHANGE THT ;)

NOW I WILL BE THE SMALLER MAN DJ WHO EVA U R PLEASE DONT CAP A NIGGA I STILL WANNA LIVE 2 C THE DAY SA HIP HOP FILLS UP THE COCA COLA DOME....

I see the Bitch in you!

You the motherf***er who does this and that, cap someone? How much Tv do you actually watch? All I'm saying is if you gonna bring heat on a goddamn pc keyboard, you better be able to rock it live! Now put your dick between your legs and quietly leave the room! Talking some bullshit!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:44:40 AM by Raiko »
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.