Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

APOLOGY FOR APARTHEID

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
As you might know, the Human Rights Commission has recently stated that it is not too late for whites to apologise for Apartheid.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_South%20Africa&set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20080228034706653C206125

Well,someone has / some people have written this apology.

We are sorry that our ancestors were intelligent, advanced and daring enough to explore the wild oceans to discover new countries and to concur and develop these.
   > >
   We are sorry that those who came before us took you out of the bush and taught you that there was more to life than beating drums and chasing animals with sticks and stones.
   > >
   We are sorry that they planed, funded and developed roads, towns, mines, factories, airports, all of which you now claim to be your long deprived inheritance so you have full right to change and rename these at your discretion.
   > >
   We are sorry that our parents taught us the value of small be strong families, to not breed like rabbits and end up as underfed,
   illiterate shack dwellers living in poverty.
   > >
   We are sorry that when they provided you with schools, you decided it looked better without windows or in piles of ashes. We happily gave up those bad days of getting spanked in our all white schools for doing something wrong, and much prefer these days of freedom where problems can be resolved with knives and guns.
   > >
   We are sorry that it is hard to shake off the bitterness of the past when you keep on raping, torturing and killing our friends and family members, and then hide behind the fence of 'human rights' with smiles on your faces.
   > >
   We are sorry that we do not trust the government. We have no reason to be so suspicious and short sighted seeing that there has never
    been a case where any of these poor hard working intellectuals were involved in any form of corruption or irregularities.
   > >
   We are sorry that we do not trust the police force and although they have openly admitted that they have lost the war against crime and criminals, we should not be so negative and just keep on hoping for the best.
   > >
    We are sorry that we basically flung open our border posts, and now left you competing for jobs against illegal immigrants from our beautiful neighboring countries. All these countries that have grown so strong after kicking out the 'settlers', you should follow their excellent example and grow big and strong like them!
   > >
    We are sorry that we don't believe in witchcraft, beetroot and garlic, urinating on street corners or trading woman for cattle, maybe we
    just grew up differently.

> >

So sorry that when we are forced into sharing the same establishments, sometimes we loose our temper, that is totally uncalled for.
   > >
   We are sorry that your medical care, water supplies, roads, and your electrical supplies are going down the toilet because skilled people
    who could have planned and resolved these issues had to be shown away because they were of the wrong ethnic background and now has to work in foreign countries where their skills are more needed.
   > >
   We are so sorry and should really try harder to be more tolerant and learn to get along with EVERYBODY around us, one big happy family.
   > >

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 02:17:10 PM by merchant »

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
nobody owes me an apology...it means nothing....worse than a pledge. would cause more resentment than anything. its better to deal with f***ed up mentalities and where they stem from (on all 4 sides)....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
the one thing im sorry for, is that we still have people like that are still living amongst us!

WOW.

im really taking this RACISM thing to heart fellas!
Lets DO SOMETHING!
Why are we jus chilling? ignoring the problem!
Like my Man Thierry Henry - its time to fight back!

whose with me?
@cash_sog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Man f*** apartheid and those narrow minded racist motherf***as. We need t stop goin back into th past n move on. The apartheid is over and if dose du's stil wan b racist den its their own mistake. S.a's th worst place t b racist

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
some stupid crap.
damn it gets me angry.
the less said the better

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I just had to emotionally deal with that UFS racism bull now this.......

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
^^^^^^^^^^^

get ur point ma nig
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

Emile YX

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
    • site administrator
Idiots see only what they wish to see. To heal, we have to admit our wrong doings and be the equal and opposite force to counter the force with which Aparteid lives on in South Africa. Silence will not let it go away. We are being stupid if we think that these devils have any intention of helping to create a better South Africa. That will mean sacrificing all they stole, sharing their wealth that they illegally acquired, return to the poverty (mental) that they arrived here with. The irony of this is that if "whites"/ oppressors in South Africa do not apologise to our ancestors from their hearts and souls, they will end up being chased out of this country violently and the sins of their ancestors will find its way back to them in the same way that idiot above mentions they are being raped, murdered, farms taken, etc . It was Malcolm X that said of JFKs a**asination ... "Its a case of chickens coming home to roost", The sins of white ancestors gave birth to the lack of self knowledge and greed and corruption that is now the order of the day in South Africa. Whites also have to apologise to themselves for the evil they insistuted in Africa, which gave birth to all the things that the idiots apology mentioned.

Africans need to also READ MORE, cause these devils have no intention of giving up their control of everything without us being the equal and opposite force to bring APARTHEID to a STOP. In physics it is said that an object travelling with a specific force in one direction can only be stopped when an equal and opposite force is applied to the object ... The object here being APARTHEID. Thats why I did that CD and Book. WE MUST ACT to bring about change ... Its FREEDOM DAY ... what fu&%$ng freedom are they talking about? They still own our wealth, our companies, our gold, our diamonds, our MINES and worst of all they own our peoples MINDS.

Aluta Continua (The Struggle Continues)
Power to the People (F*&k Eskom)
We Hustlers, we are being hustled
WE ARE AT WAR ... A mental one ... e 

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile

Africans need to also READ MORE, cause these devils have no intention of giving up their control of everything without us being the equal and opposite force to bring APARTHEID to a STOP.  ... Its FREEDOM DAY ... what fu&%$ng freedom are they talking about? They still own our wealth, our companies, our gold, our diamonds, our MINES and worst of all they own our peoples MINDS.

dats my word 8)

Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.