CASH vs SpaceVein

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
im in a league of my own...so i wouldnt even call it beef...i know beef, this isnt beef. beef usually ends up with violence, i cant throw punches at my laptop....

this is pic below is a clear indication of beef...did anyone watch this fight, its a cla**ic street brawl..well, Mayorga is a brawler, cant say much for Vargas...

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
we got a lot of work to do for real.
were SELLING music. so theres no comparison between us and Space!
much respect man! do what u do. a lot of underground heads wud luv to have ur free cd.
we are more focused on selling records,ringtones,hit songs,so its okay.

what i dont understand is that, if we suck so much, why are yall dudes payin us so much mind?
i digs my doo rag n fitted, i dig my hoodies , n to all those dudes who actually ARE fortunate enough to have two parents who do what parents are supposed to do "which is support their children", dont be ashamed, if ur dad got GUAP, use it!!!! they are a resource that is there for you for a limited period of time in ur life!!!!

u cant hate on a kid cos his/her parents are on POINT!

We are trying to SELL RECORDS.thats our hustle. why knock our hustle. were tryin to eat!
U are tryin to make "so called good" music. we aint knockin that! do u! u dont need ur music to eat.thats cool.

theres absolutely no beef.
we already win anyways cos ur disc is goin out fo free!
So whose the one with rich parents???

u definitely in a league of ur own man! u got a PHD!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO STOP COMMENTING ON CRACK BOYS BECAUSE IT WAS A FRUITLESS EXERCISE, SOMETIMES A 5 PERCENTER CANT REACH THE 85'ERS....THIS IS MY LAST POST RELATED TO THIS BECAUSE INTERNET BEEF IS AS GAY AND RETARDED AS WEARING A DOO -RAG UNDER A CAP.

merchant i a**ume is the guy that hooks crack boys up with specials on fake bapes and ice creams...how sweet.

lets see, bandanas on your necks, little small chains, fitted hats cocked sideways like the dicks in your mouth. for me this doesnt really give ant indication of a good album, Rihanna sold a lot of albums but that doesnt mean the bitch can sing.

i'll humbly submit to defeat if any song on their album has any sort of artistic appeal or should i rather say something fresh, something new...too new for late night mtv base monikers. i mean come come on, the name crack boys is like a fake RoCC boys, thats like me calling myself Lil Jonas just because i like lil john.

Theres eight ppl in their crew, i'm one person, its quite obvious my finances arent the same as theirs so i wont be able to print as much copies as they do, this is coming from my back pocket, not from eight other dudes whose parents really love rap music or are familiar with ice cube for "Are we there yet" and are aspiring SUGE KNIGHTS from Sandton.

base your competition on the quality of music...this is not the grammy's you brain washed mongoloid c*** bags.

its so embarra**ing...especially for a black people who can differentiate authentic culture from duplicated culture...their fitted hats are fake...if youre going to do something, do it trufthfully and correct..i doubt Run DMC wore fake shell toes.

BY THE WAY, MY MIXTAPE  IS FOR FREE ANYWAY, THERE'LL BE A DOWNLOADABLE LINK AND HARD COPIES AVAILABLE.... SO WHAT IS THE POINT? I GOT LOADS OF MUSIC ON MY SHELVES, SANTA IS A NICE NIGGA.

SLUSH PUPPY KIDS ALBUM COMING IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN SPOEK MATHAMBIO GETS BACK FROM TOUR.

THIS is WHAT I DO TO WHITE

and then u proceeded to writing a whole highschool essay for us! WOW!
i guess ur urge to respond was jus building up till it erupted into this vomit u jus had to throw up. or maybe u fiendin off that crack, n no matter how much u try kick the habbit! u jus keep comin back ;)

ur CHICKEN man!
YEllow bellied and spineless! :D :D :D :D :P
niggas like u always say how GEAR,IMAGE,how a nigga looks dont matter! its all about the MUSIC.
The u turn around and diss how niggas DRESS!?? ;D
theres too MANY contradictions in everything u say man.
u say IM WEIRD!? look at ur damn CD COVER u idiot! hahahhahahahahhahhahahahaha!!!!!
no wonder u pushin that crap fo free!
whats the point in that? is it a statement?
who the f*** has even listened to a single track on ur mixtape????
no one is interested!
u pushin tapes for free,then talk about UR CLIENTELLE?? hahhhahahhahahahaha!!!!!
u faggot a** nigga ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
I smell beef cooking....... *grabs a beer while waitng for the popcorn to be properly done*

nope, this is just VERY entertaining.
SPACEVEIN'S opinions here hilarious & most of it true.

(hands M.Z.U the popcorn)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
 ;D @witness, want more butter with that????? :)
@cash_sog

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO STOP COMMENTING ON CRACK BOYS BECAUSE IT WAS A FRUITLESS EXERCISE, SOMETIMES A 5 PERCENTER CANT REACH THE 85'ERS....THIS IS MY LAST POST RELATED TO THIS BECAUSE INTERNET BEEF IS AS GAY AND RETARDED AS WEARING A DOO -RAG UNDER A CAP.

merchant i a**ume is the guy that hooks crack boys up with specials on fake bapes and ice creams...how sweet.

lets see, bandanas on your necks, little small chains, fitted hats cocked sideways like the dicks in your mouth. for me this doesnt really give ant indication of a good album, Rihanna sold a lot of albums but that doesnt mean the bitch can sing.

i'll humbly submit to defeat if any song on their album has any sort of artistic appeal or should i rather say something fresh, something new...too new for late night mtv base monikers. i mean come come on, the name crack boys is like a fake RoCC boys, thats like me calling myself Lil Jonas just because i like lil john.

Theres eight ppl in their crew, i'm one person, its quite obvious my finances arent the same as theirs so i wont be able to print as much copies as they do, this is coming from my back pocket, not from eight other dudes whose parents really love rap music or are familiar with ice cube for "Are we there yet" and are aspiring SUGE KNIGHTS from Sandton.

base your competition on the quality of music...this is not the grammy's you brain washed mongoloid c*** bags.

its so embarra**ing...especially for a black people who can differentiate authentic culture from duplicated culture...their fitted hats are fake...if youre going to do something, do it trufthfully and correct..i doubt Run DMC wore fake shell toes.

BY THE WAY, MY MIXTAPE  IS FOR FREE ANYWAY, THERE'LL BE A DOWNLOADABLE LINK AND HARD COPIES AVAILABLE.... SO WHAT IS THE POINT? I GOT LOADS OF MUSIC ON MY SHELVES, SANTA IS A NICE NIGGA.

SLUSH PUPPY KIDS ALBUM COMING IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN SPOEK MATHAMBIO GETS BACK FROM TOUR.

[IMG]http://www.cherrypointdodge.com/images/FiveStarGold4color.jpg[img]

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

[IMG]http://www.cherrypointdodge.com/images/FiveStarGold4color.jpg[img]
Now that's a big bowl of SHUT-THE -f***-UP if ever I've seen one...

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
oooh butter ...yummy!!MY FAVOURITE!
(stretches arm out , letting cash add more butter)

and then u proceeded to writing a whole highschool essay for us! WOW!
ouch. :o

u say IM WEIRD!? look at ur damn CD COVER
ouch.

i would actually like to hear spacevein's cd!

(crunch, munch, crunch)

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i quite like SpaceVein's cover - it is interesting. don't know what the fuss is about.

i hope the person who started this thread is chuffed with themselves.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
" BOET, THIS IS SOUTH AFRICA" people dont like you cause your using the wrong forum to hype your shit, thats like trying to advertise alcohol on the cartoon network...your net marketing is funnier than how emotional you are..( NOT CALLING AG CARTOON NETWORK)

" stop knocking my hustle" boo hoo hoo little girl, everyone's hustle gets  knocked and yours especially since it's just another duplication. did you know you look like Camron with downs syndrome?

i dont need the hype of a beef to get hype...thats the work of your semen drinking minion merchant....but its kool to see that hip hop is becomming more diverse, i'v never had "beef" with a gay rapper before. I THINK MY APPEARANCES IN MAGAZINES SUCH AS FADER, SL, BLUNT AND COLLABORATIONS WITH BIG DADA SIGNED ARTISTS DAMAGED GOODS , AND GOLD SELLING SPOEK MATHAMBO SPEAKS FOR THEMSLEVES.( WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DAMAGEDGOODS )

i also really doubt that cash could ever step up to me in person, since ive hurt HIS money making hustling status ego so much and since he's so embara**ed by facesless names on the net i cant wait for him to handle his beef in person. im not the type to brag about violent exploits, but if i'm being called out and threatened, i'll handle my handles, i'll solve your problem for you. i spent a great deal of time in Cape town where i was taught to strike whilst my opponet was busy fixing up his baggy pants and doo rag befor he even curls up a fist up.

i'm not going to sit and write a diss track for you, i mite even push the envelope a bit and check whats in it by making an instrumental diss track..now that would be embara**ing for you, rapper slain by producer that only raps when he's drunk.

DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY AGREE THAT CASH'S ALBUM COVER IS BETTER THAN MINE? IVE SEE YOUR TYPE OF ALBUM COVER EVERYTIME I GO TO MUSICA AND LOOK UP UNDER THE SECTION OF " CONFUSED BLACKS" RIGHT NEXT TO RU PAUL'S ALBUM.

MY MUSIC IS FOR FREE BECAUSE MY PEOPLE CANT AFFORD SHIT, THERES NOTHING EXPENSIVE ABOUT A 3 COLOUR COVER, MY POCKET CAN HANDLE IT. LIKE YOU SAID, YOUR PEOPLE ARE WHITE KIDS AND GIRLS UNDER THE AGE OF 12. WOO! GOOD WORK...

And one more thing, yes i am a drug connoSIEUR, i used to sell drugs and i'm not proud of it,i'm sure the ppl who still do sell must be very insulted by the glorification of crack especially since 95% of drug dealers dont want to be drug dealers. and your shit is very inaccurate..CRACK IS NOT WHITE, ONLY PURE COCAINE IS...CUT UP COCAINE IS OFF WHITE, TINT OF CREAM..CRACK IS DIRTY YELLOW....youre a f***ing dunce, go sit in the corner and think about your sordid fake life.

ive seen money, ive had it, it goes away, i enjoy it while i have it, thats why its nothing to make a cd for free.

IM OUT. PEACE. f*** YOU.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Zo

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
...stuffs mega hipped self inbetween WIS and MZU...the beer is frosy cold...pops one open...not much of a popcorn fan...but indeed a big boxing fan...INTELLECT vs STUPIDITY...the towel should have been thrown in the first round...the CRACK BOYS are stupid as f*** they gon drag the thread to 10 pages long full of bape coloured vomit...

@ SPACE...when can we expect the SLUSHPUPPPYS in CPT?...or should i say OBZ...pa**es beer to WIS

relic

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
SpaceVeins got a point..  You Crack k******'s are only spoken about online (By yourselves). This hype your creating is very limited. You really need to hit the streets more and get in touch with it. Stop hanging out toghether, cause you guys are selling yourselves a big phat dream. On ground level. Your shit isnt felt much. Dont let the H 2 Hoe's fool you. Any woman who calls themselves a ho, isnt worth 2 shits.

@ Space.. People can afford your album. They just dont buy it because you havent learnt to flow on beat. Plus your just a weirdo. Better music = Better sales. Simple mathematics.

f*** the lot of you.

If you can walk you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
...stuffs mega hipped self inbetween WIS and MZU...the beer is frosy cold...pops one open...not much of a popcorn fan...but indeed a big boxing fan...INTELLECT vs STUPIDITY...the towel should have been thrown in the first round...the CRACK BOYS are stupid as f*** they gon drag the thread to 10 pages long full of bape coloured vomit...

@ SPACE...when can we expect the SLUSHPUPPPYS in CPT?...or should i say OBZ...pa**es beer to WIS

Sorry dawg Crackboys don't bathingape, we fly so we f*** with Air force 1's get your facts sraight
9 tha Pedigree

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile

Sorry dawg Crackboys don't bathingape, we fly so we f*** with Air force 1's get your facts sraight

wow, what a difference that makes. you boys need to stay off that tik - it's f***s up the head!!!
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Wooooooooooo!!!!! (on Space's last post) *Lmao and spills the popcorn, (sowi Witness il go grab some more)

Imita please pa** me a beer before you sit down....