Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Super Sunday

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Wow! I won a bet of  R500 from arsenal and liverpool fans yersterday. great matches.Chelsea beat Arsenal  2-1 Man U beat Liverpool 3-0 . U could swear the way Ronaldo played like a man possessed.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
ANYONE WHO THOUGHT LIVERPOOL COULD BEAT UNITED DESERVED TO TLOOSE THIER MONEY
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
It pains me to admit that United are much better than the other 3. Fellow Arsenal fans can stop dreaming about the premiership now. Chelsea also dont have a chance in hell! As for Liverpool, they might be good in Europe but they've never really been a threat domestically, even BEFORE Benitèz. Hate Christiano Ronaldo... He cant seem to put a foot wrong. That United squad is too much.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
Ya'll aint got nothing on the Drog!
Arsenal isnt playing like they wanna win the league..
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Dark times for Liverpudians world wide.. Glad that Arsenal lost. As much as i didnt want Man U to take the title, i'd rather they take it, coz their the best team in the league at the Mo.

Chelsea is not to bad either..
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
It pains me to admit that United are much better than the other 3. Fellow Arsenal fans can stop dreaming about the premiership now. Chelsea also dont have a chance in hell! As for Liverpool, they might be good in Europe but they've never really been a threat domestically, even BEFORE Benitèz. Hate Christiano Ronaldo... He cant seem to put a foot wrong. That United squad is too much.

blaklez how far back are you looking here? as far as you can remember right? because i think you're wrong. you forget the liverpool teams of the 70's and 80's. there's still argument as to which liverpool team was the best. man united became a force in the league when the 'new' premiership was formed.

i believe man united are going to drop points - more than 6 points. that is all chelsea and arsenal need. man united still has to play arsenal and chelsea again. so it's not over as yet.

i'm a blues fan and they played well, but i still don't think that the fat bastard at the helm is not the best for the position. he has to go - soon!!!
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
We on top nigga Red Devil 4 life
9 tha Pedigree

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Nice footballing weekend all around. All my teams won, Chiefs,MANU, Barca. I told niggas watch this space.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon