Africasgateway.com

HYPE Mag APR/MAY Issue - OUT NOW

mizi. · 154 · 36763

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
the one with Gliteratti feat LES - Stinger!!!! whooooo!!!! Bongani produced!!! f***in loved it!

f***'n Luved it too...the track is fire no doubt, especially Maggz' verse, morale was just whack!

...got a dic longer than your father's life...wtf???

Its either you plain stupid or you been in da game for two minutes. I respect ya opinion but, yo validate that ish with valid reasons. That's a hot punchline lil cock sucker, ' Your family tree is my shoulder height, which makes my dick longer then your father's life'. So fall back lil nigger. 

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
the one with Gliteratti feat LES - Stinger!!!! whooooo!!!! Bongani produced!!! f***in loved it!

f***'n Luved it too...the track is fire no doubt, especially Maggz' verse, morale was just whack!

Its either you plain stupid or you been in da game for two minutes. I respect ya opinion but, yo validate that ish with valid reasons. That's a hot punchline lil cock sucker, ' Your family tree is my shoulder height, which makes my dick longer then your father's life'. So fall back lil nigger. 

@Morale: Chill out dude. Shrug it off. Besides, sorry to be patronising, but criticism is just part of MCing. Get used to it!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
LMAO, I think we should also post Morales shit on the weird lyrics section, erbody bodied that track, especially Les coz I wasnt expecting that. @ Mr Veritaz I know how it feels when ppl dont understand your shit man
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ morale that pick that you took with Tido and Maggz, where is that homez, it looks like SNEAKER HEAVEN, all I see is KICKS
Let me quote Cash, it looks like your kick game is on point like Percy Montgomery
9 tha Pedigree

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@ morale that pick that you took with Tido and Maggz, where is that homez, it looks like SNEAKER HEAVEN, all I see is KICKS
Let me quote Cash, it looks like your kick game is on point like Percy Montgomery

i don't get it,,, why is percy montgomery "on point"?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
my kicks on point like Percy Montgomery
So young n so fly im breakin laws on gravity

ie. Monty always gets them points in the bag with his kicks ;)
n i always got my kicks "on point" lol.
its not a punchline, its a kaching line!

money on my mind
honeys mindin my brains
Cash the rap Ali
Jab jab Weave
shadow box with the bank
its the EC champ!!! Ja DEEEEEEEG!!!!

Whadup Ferrari Mo, Maserati,
I see u reppin dat Gliterrati!
Holler!!!!
Lets get in the booth n lace sumtn
its Showtime nigga!
Lets burn rubber!!!
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

dope.

' Your family tree is my shoulder height, which makes my dick longer then your father's life'.

huh?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Young not HOV, im a younger HOV
and the spits like MAC wit a younger flow
The young'ns know, its Cash, i aint young wit doe
N Koli, Yo, we sick like we Polio (hahaha)
N they hate it cos we fresh!
They wana c us dead....i guess we fresh to death!
haha, im the bestest yet! ;D
im the hottest rap nigga in the game for real,
i aint talkin bout rhymes, i mean SEX APPEAL!

u nigga trip but i aint seen no banana peels,
wrists so cold ,thats why the spitgame ill
chain got me feelin like a slave on a boat,
white tee,YES, new SA, im dumb fly
with the red bandana spit blood in ya eye!
So young n so fly im breakin laws on gravity

From "Young n Fly" - Crackboys Get it Crackin
cop that on www.demcrackboys.com

n yo Rob One, u say we aint got lyrics nigga :

its Cash the rap bastard, i backslap actors
Backtrack on cla**ics,smack rappers yappin
back like cooked crack,but its not Santana
Backdown, im that wild,cats found,jus slumped out
No doubt,like Gweneth, i murk out n spit it
Crackboys deliver,we jackboys n killers
On tracks? Boy u kiddin.We not hot? forget it!
U rob one, I ROB TWO! murk u niggas
we slapbox contenders, n matchbox u niggas
im hellfire to yall, i been burnin u cowards
u dudes is jus starters i devour u niggas
so fresh out the crib like a new born baby
Aww shit, im the reason that ya crew gone crazy
Who gon fade me?better off if u gon spray me
To the ground like persians, yo i stays splurgin
In the club head dizzy gettin BRAIN SURGEON!!!!
CASH!!!!!

Off the forthcomin Crackboys mixtape - comin soon nuccaz!!!!
@cash_sog

mizi.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hypemagazine.co.za
Nyambz, CASH and Twent Five,

This sounds great. I am especially interested in the consumer activity you talk about Nyambz. In terms of tracks. Its all about sourcing tracks because what we release is honestly just the best of what we get sent every month. I think CASH's contribution will be valuable because these are tracks we wouldnt have access to before, thats all. I think CASH has the integrity to source tracks. And like I said, if anybody has access to music(sub-genre) we have slept on, please holla and we will put it on.

What I have observed though, is tha, because of the "underground" submissions and selections for the tape, the new age kids have felt too intimidated or too out of place to submit tracks to HYPE. I have heard cats saying HYPE hates crunk so we will give tracks to Tbo Touch. So CASH, that may contribute to the lack of new age music on the tape. New age cats dont send music to us. My personal taste may have also contributed to this problem but I am really learning to open my mind. You know, if you really hate country music, you could never appreciate Garth Brook as a good artist. Its all wack. Anyway, its time to keep it moving. Like I explained in a previous page, and what Rob reinforced, we have a journalistic duty. That is why we have been placing tracks that represent the entire country, regardless - from spaza to motswako, to zulu and afrikaans, fresh to dark etc etc. That has nothing to do with mine or HYPE's taste so we are aware of our responsibility.

Good news. The exclusive track thing is a great idea and the next session coming out in June/July is just that. It is three days from completion. It has all been recored from scratch with brand new beats. It is the first tape where we guarentee tracks ou aint never ever heard. Its all been put together in the country's top studio. Its an album, not a compilation. Complete with a theme that ties the album together as well as dope interludes that complete it. Its not a mixtape this time so there is no dj. And we have everybody on one platform. From the most successful and most popular cats to the less known peeps. Plenty of female representation as well. The sound is a balance between new age and traditional fused with new age. Its fresh!!! June is a long wait though

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Sounds dope. Cant wait.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
No doubt big Mizzle
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile

Chill with the insults man, truth is u came out wack in that track, it's not just that "hot punchline", your entire rhymescheme was forced and this compromised sense in your verse...If anyone tells u differently they lying to you man, @ least I'm givin' it 2 ya str8, ur crew's probly laughing behind your back

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i've been sleeping on sending tracks for the hype compilation...

i'mma put an end to that, starting now - check your email mizi.

i expect to hear it on the next CD! ;)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i got u miz,
its so true what u said.
a lot o cats dont even bother sendin hype theyre tracks cos they already feel like "it aint gon get in the tape cos its too crunk,or snap,or jiggy,or ringtone,or dance", these niggas is comfy tho sendin me tracks! we got gang o shit from niggas! the new cats look up to me as a leader,so i got a responsibility too, as theyre starting point into the game.

In less than a yr, i introduced yall to world cla** quality new cats, koli is a beast!(probably the dopest rapper in Africa ryt now) k9 is a true 100% mc/rapper lyrical and commercially viable, So Fresh is already gettin mad luv from Nigeria to SA, Kewpid is the future ultimate swag boy.
the MVT is so nice u cant front ever!!!!!
I even take credit for introducin yall to the insane pa**ion and conviction of Young Zooloo!

Theres niggas like VIC,K Casanova,MJ,Ricky,Infinite Troops and a whole movement of niggas!!!

These are great times and i can bring this movement to the light!

i will merely facilitate the submission of these tracks for the hype mixtape.

im not gona limit my self to jus be this,or jus be that. ive never wanted to be just an mc.
im officially takin on a semi mixtape DJ/compiler role,and A&R role for the mixtape!
its a challenge and im ready to work on it and put my money where my mouth is!

Thank you for the opportunity.
This is progress.
We now have an objective and a goal. in a coupla months we can evaluate the performance.
then see future opportunities!

Its crack!
@cash_sog