Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Emcee battles africa

Buttah · 7 · 3720

Buttah

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo wat it be like ma ppl..Ey yo listen up..On the reals,n straight out frank,if you watched the channel O emcee battles you'll agree that the boy snaz did not deserve to win that battle.I can't even hate,dude was nice but faq'all,i feel alot of cats where done saw..There was faqn politics in that judgin n thats faqd up..Word out! ???

Tarstar

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
eyo I saw PROVERB get killed by Wordsmith,judging by the crowd reaction cause I only heard half proverb verse.

What the load down is, who is africas illest battle mc
what was the list like, was Cash/Xplicit battling and why not?

I hate myself for missing that shit

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
snazz d won. na cash wasnt there bt i think explicit ws der. bt he didnt get very far... wat happend to u ex?. buttah co-sign. i think teeto shuda won dat hands down

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
snazz d won. na cash wasnt there bt i think explicit ws der. bt he didnt get very far... wat happend to u ex?. buttah co-sign. i think teeto shuda won dat hands down

Wrong doggy as dope as teeto was I think he left it too late, I'm not a snazz fan but he was all around more consistent and made sure he had the two rounds in the bag, by the time teeto woke up and mounted his offensive he was too late

That not good enough for ya?

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Shoxxen

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
eyo I saw PROVERB get killed by Wordsmith,judging by the crowd reaction cause I only heard half proverb verse.

What the load down is, who is africas illest battle mc
what was the list like, was Cash/Xplicit battling and why not?

I hate myself for missing that shit

can sum1 hook dat battle up on you tube or sumthing...i also missed dat one
quot;God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it. " -STEVE HARVEY

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile

Wrong doggy as dope as teeto was I think he left it too late, I'm not a snazz fan but he was all around more consistent and made sure he had the two rounds in the bag, by the time teeto woke up and mounted his offensive he was too late

disregardin tha home ground advantage (heads Booing Teeto)...Snazz was more on point and interactive....
uttermost dopeness is default....