Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

'BACK TO THE CITY' Street Festival

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

I thought this was meant to be for "Real Heads" . so raiko, there may have been no Bapes, but this is something else.

When did i say real heads only? Tryna speculate bullshit again...? I didn't exclude anyone,

All i said it was fresh to not see the typical bape wearing infested new school cats that are present at anything hip hop related in JHB. The purple mowhawk shit, i have never seen, but i was fine after i threw up backstage.

It was just different to any other hip hop gig in jhb over the last 2 yrs, as far as the vibe was concerned, with exception to Party People and the previous years B2C.

The whole intention of B2C was to intergrate people in the city, all people, if a couple of mowhawks queers pitch up, then so what?? You become a fag, being so facinated with them. Shit done changed...
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
good day AGiatics... image by twiggle stix (http://75.co.za/twiggle_stix/2008/05/08)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 01:34:39 PM by Enis21 »
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

I thought this was meant to be for "Real Heads" . so raiko, there may have been no Bapes, but this is something else.

When did i say real heads only? Tryna speculate bullshit again...? I didn't exclude anyone,

All i said it was fresh to not see the typical bape wearing infested new school cats that are present at anything hip hop related in JHB. The purple mowhawk shit, i have never seen, but i was fine after i threw up backstage.

It was just different to any other hip hop gig in jhb over the last 2 yrs, as far as the vibe was concerned, with exception to Party People and the previous years B2C.

The whole intention of B2C was to intergrate people in the city, all people, if a couple of mowhawks queers pitch up, then so what?? You become a fag, being so facinated with them. Shit done changed...

I hear you. I guess I thought you are on the same tip as many "underground" / "purist" / "old school" heads i.e. more interested in dissing other heads who are into a different syle of hip hop.  Let people be. if you wanna laugh at them, go ahead. bUt i know that in many events some people choose to stay away, because of the attidute of Know it All hi hoppers. So yeah, I misinterpreted your statemnet as being unwelcoming to some.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
clearli I have dyslexia... Nod my head
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 04:26:17 PM by RearrangedReality »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
good day AGiatics... image by twiggle stix (http://75.co.za/twiggle_stix/2008/05/08)

My boys... These guys made my day.

ROFLMAO!!!! u 4 real? I only got there around 7pm...guess I missed the highlight of the show

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
^ ^ ^
me too. i was busy organising and had no time to mingle!
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

I hear you. I guess I thought you are on the same tip as many "underground" / "purist" / "old school" heads i.e. more interested in dissing other heads who are into a different syle of hip hop.  Let people be. if you wanna laugh at them, go ahead. bUt i know that in many events some people choose to stay away, because of the attidute of Know it All hi hoppers. So yeah, I misinterpreted your statemnet as being unwelcoming to some.

All good, speculation can lead to bullshit though. I'm nothing more than a hip hop head. Opinionated maybe? never considered myself a "know it all" of anything. I try not to give a f*** bout others, too much drama
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I rate RR created a whole new account just so he could post those pics...ncooooo, cute.

lol. no, i was thinking about doing that but before i could make up my mind someone else posted the pics. i kind of feel like posting the other pics with the other members of the Purple Mohawk Crew now.

Enis21 please reveal yourself.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 02:49:42 PM by RearrangedReality »