Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

pron Headz

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
That's capital F fowl yo- I say tell Nyambs...she might not even know she's up in there...like most peops, mostly girls, up on the internets...SMH at dudes fronting about shit they aint hit...as usual

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
lets say u'r ex dogged u real bad..i mean real bad and u stumble across pics of her from the past- doing u and shit! would u put them on this site?

Well firstly it would depend how much bad she did! if she was like gold diggin and two timing your a**! then be rashinal and follow these steps!
1.Get hold of photoshop and remove yourself!
2. download as many naked pics as you can and replace the faces with that of your ex!
3. carefully blend them in using the blend and dodge tool! after alittle colour balance (Which is located under layers), you can post them up on the site under the username: U_2timing_whore

There that should help

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
lets say u'r ex dogged u real bad..i mean real bad and u stumble across pics of her from the past- doing u and shit! would u put them on this site?

Well firstly it would depend how much bad she did! if she was like gold diggin and two timing your a**! then be rashinal and follow these steps!
1.Get hold of photoshop and remove yourself!
2. download as many naked pics as you can and replace the faces with that of your ex!
3. carefully blend them in using the blend and dodge tool! after alittle colour balance (Which is located under layers), you can post them up on the site under the username: U_2timing_whore

There that should help

LMAO !!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
shame i feel bad for the poor girls whose pics are there without them knowing. i saw some pics of some girls from Pentech that were sent to me by a friend. they're on this site now damn! these are obviously put up without them knowing. this is bad.

i have an ex-girl whose pics deserve to be up on that site but i know for a fact that she'd chop me up into small body parts for real. I've had nightmares about her.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^ ^ ^
haha

let me give me an idea of what kind of person she is. she told me once that if a person makes her upset for some reason, she plans how she'd kill him/her then pictures herself doing it then when the person is dead, in her mind, then she's relieved from the anger.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:58:19 AM by RearrangedReality »

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
u need to watch the boondock episode "Attack of the Killer kung-fu wolf bitch" cause that what u dealing with there playa

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
u need to watch the boondock episode "Attack of the Killer kung-fu wolf bitch" cause that what u dealing with there playa

LOL. i've seen that.

phunksuu

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ RR...then u know exactly what u'z dealing with! dont phunk with her

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I will tell him  :-[
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Well i'll take it as a sign. My wife said i shouldnt, and a minute after i sent it i got this back

Mail Delivery Subsystem to me

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
oh its about you telling the other dude about his pron star girlfriend. now i get it