Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Do you agree............

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I have been watching most of 94-97 music videos on you tube and I am feeling like giving todays rappers a big whip a**, Geez I get goose bumps when I check Das EFX'S real hip hop, Redman's tonight's the night.  by the way anyone of you guys having kris kross tonight's the night(Remix featurin' redman) please upload it, to me that brings a whole lotta memories.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
by the way anyone of you guys having kris kross tonight's the night(Remix featurin' redman) please upload it, to me that brings a whole lotta memories.

Yes, do that please.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I feel the same too, peeped that CIA track with Krs1,Zach de la Rocha and last emp, madness

jberry106

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
kriss kross -tonites the nite (remix)
http://LINK REMOVED/001acd00

*this is the only remix of kriss kross "tonites the nite" I know of. redman does not do a verse on this remix.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo! Jay I appreciate the effort, but the remix I'm talkin'  bout is off the Kris Kross remixes album which came after young, rich and dangerous album(I' can bet my last cent Mr. 0710 is off tha hangers on that verse), E.K what you think of KRS' verse on that track that was waaay before Chris went schizophrenic but I still love some KRS 1. Peeeeece!
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
yeah the game definately needs some different!

' I was born to beat MCs down to oblivious Nobody touch this The superb superior'

i have that remix somewhere in my archives, will post soon...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 09:51:20 AM by hiphopfan »

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
this is a dope Thread. i agree, vids nowadays have lost what i can call conceptualised rhyme manifestation, most of them have no relevance to the song being sung at all...but anyway talkin bou ol school vids, does anyone Remember the Cella Dwellas...remember the perfect match vid, where the seting was some Ricky Lake typa talk show ish and they were talkin bout gettin played by the same jade...hillarious but crazy creative...peep it out...ONE

LINK REMOVED/download/11603038d448ce9f/

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Cla**ic material, love this joint when i first heard it Kam killed it, but Krs schooled fo sho...

prodigy, krs-one, method man, kam - bulworth

LINK REMOVED/audio/11684734aad132cd/

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Cla**ic material, love this joint when i first heard it Kam killed it, but Krs schooled fo sho...

prodigy, krs-one, method man, kam - bulworth

LINK REMOVED/audio/11684734aad132cd/

I luv this track too, especially krs's verse, "Krs is the source, f*** these magazines leading hiphop off course" And prodigy when he was at his best, he dun killed shit here.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 11:21:25 PM by E.K.K.S »

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo! Hiphop fan, I give thanks like dem tru rastas would say for the thread, I'm no good dancer  but I'm trying hard to shake mine in the office now, keep loading them cla**ics maaaan I'm fcukin' lost for words on this track it's been years since I heard it"Craig Mack" be my witness. Peeace!

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
KRS-One f Bounty Killer, Buckshot, Cam'Ron, Keith Murray,K. Priest, Prodigy (Mobb Deep), Redman, Rev. Run, Vigilante - 5 Boroughs

LINK REMOVED/audio/11732274a476117e/

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
now that there ^^^^ brings some memories
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.