IRONMAN!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f***!

Went and saw Iron Man Last night and I just gotta say that Robert Downey Jr. Straight Murdered That Tony Starks role. I dont know if dude was an Iron Man fan prior to this or was it just art immitating life, but dude Killed it.

not to spoil it for anyone but I just couldnt wait to make a few comments. so I'm gonna try to remain vague as possible.

Lol @ Terrence Howard (Rhody) when he looks at the War Machine armor

there are certain parts in there that was strictly put in just for the hardcore comic fans such as when Terrence Howard Looks at the War Machine Armor and comments...

of course stan lee has to make an appearance

and also when dude comes in and keeps mentioning the name of the organization he's with and folks keep asking him to shorten that long as name Strategic Homeland Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate. *WINK WINK NUDGE* lol when he does

Man this movie was the shit!

This dare I say it is the greatest movie marvel ever made

IRON MAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPIDERMAN

yeah I said it negga

PS. STAY TILL AFTER THE CREDITS. AVOID THE INTERNET EEPECIALLY YOUTUBE TRUST ME ITS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 02:25:26 PM by The almighty Frost »

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was never even an Iron Man fan,I prefered Archie comics over him but damn I was smiling and laughing all the way through it.You could tell that the makers were real fans and that they put so much thought into it to make it great.