Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

What is wrong with us?

SubTopic

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Another kid knocked over today in my street.  This has got to be the 3rd one I have witnessed.  Why is it that when we cross the road we don't bother to look behind us?  And then we get a fright when we see the car?  Is it because the dog from Harry's house never came to visit our schools when we were kids to teach us to look left and right when crossing the road?  Are we obvlious to the fact that there are moving pieces of metal that weight more than a ton on a surface that is covered with asphalt?  Why are so many of our brothers and sisters getting knocked over? 

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@ first when i read this i thougt u were talkin about a dude gettin jailed by the coppers, ma bad (its Big L & ebonics)...

but for truth, my opinion, as cliche as this might sound is that education, especially of this sort should start from home. its the parent's responsibilities to ensure that thier children are well informed about the dangers of the road.

now on a policy front, if the dunnies are gettin knocked by cars because they play in or close to the streets, the government should step up and construct facilities (in door or otherwise) that will best cater for the children's extra mural activities...

thts my 2 cents.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Sometimes it ain't coz the pedestrian (2-series driver) didn't look left, right and left again, there's bad drivers out there, on the celly when driving and sometimes gettin' brain while on the wheel.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it's different when it's kids,,, they are easily distracted and can forget the danger of cars (even if it's been drummed into them).

i am amazed at how many times i have to slam on my brakes or steer to avoid adults who just casually walk out across the road without looking - i'd say this happens at least once a week. it's not like i'm driving crazily fast or recklessly.

i guess i shouldn't be suprised, the human race does stupid shit all the time. tony blair took a whole country to war based on unsubstantiated documentation. walking in front of a car seems almost sensible in comparison.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
unfortunatley our governmetn waits for at least 5-10 kids to die in sewers/resevoirs or on the streets b4 they think of building parks and recreation centres. i lost count of how many children died on my street cos of dat stuf. den only did they upgrade our park, though now its used by older kids 4 amadice and zcc services.... SMH
spread love in da music

Inca

• Bow or Banish.....your choice.
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • LUZKANONZ is on the rise....
    • View Profile
sometimes gettin' brain while on the wheel.

gettin' brain while on the wheel.
[/quote]
them niggas is pimpin..but yo, on tha real, safety aint posed to be compromised...drivers should be on the look out for ....
....(2-series driver)

hala then...
uttermost dopeness is default....

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
this really is some serious shit... i totally agree with D, people do
stupid shit all the time, and the shit is mostly inevitable...

where im from... drivers dont give a motherf*** about padestrian crossers,
even traffic lights at times...

we all just have to be on the look out... and as for the kids... i 'ont kno 
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
tony blair took a whole country to war based on unsubstantiated documentation. walking in front of a car seems almost sensible in comparison.

ROFL!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up